Extreme Championship Wrestling - Updated 12/18- 49 CAWs - Update on last page

dyn0myteCAW

I didn't take him down. Don't look by user. Use the tag Dynomyte. It will be a Doink. The second attire is Borne Again. I made the first attire the Doink just so it would get the downloads. I am uploading these across three/four different accounts.

I didn't take him down. Don't look by user. Use the tag Dynomyte. It will be a Doink. The second attire is Borne Again. I made the first attire the Doink just so it would get the downloads. I am uploading these across three/four different accounts.

Ah right, that's why I couldn't find him then! Was just looking for Borne. Any chance of second ECW attires for Taz and Al Snow?

• Like 1

Will you be doing Masato Tanaka. Also it would be amazing if you did Hayabusa i no he was short lived in ECW but very memorable matches. 

Any chance of adding Terry Funk?

Yes.

Uploaded Dean Malenko/Chris Jericho/Gangrel (Vampire Warrior alt). I will update the previews tomorrow.

There is a bug in the uploads. Even though I have 20 upload slots available, I can only use the first 10. Any selection below just shows the CAWs above. So I might have to rotate CAWs online frequently depending on requests.

Wow  man, you've been working a LOT since the last time i checked the post. This "project" is getting pretty solid, congratulations!

Raven, Lynn, Sandman and Vamp. Warrior are looking really nice!

Noted. Thanks for the suggestions, Nick!

no worries, dunno how much effort you want to put into it but I would suggest looking at these styles - it's ridiculous there is no good hair for the likes of Bret Hart, Rhino and Lynn. 

I don't have the game but if the head morphing will let you the last style may work if you can flatten it way down and have it sitting as far back on the forehead as possible. With the first two I would make the hair on top a lot fairer than at the sides. From the ref pics you hopefully can see what I mean. I think with a bit of tinkering, and perhaps a cheeky hair texture in the right place, you'd nail it. Think Jerry deserves it more than the other ECW alumni!

25pmf0l.jpg

m80h8o.jpg

Noted. Thanks for the suggestions, Nick!

no worries, dunno how much effort you want to put into it but I would suggest looking at these styles - it's ridiculous there is no good hair for the likes of Bret Hart, Rhino and Lynn. 

I don't have the game but if the head morphing will let you the last style may work if you can flatten it way down and have it sitting as far back on the forehead as possible. With the first two I would make the hair on top a lot fairer than at the sides. From the ref pics you hopefully can see what I mean. I think with a bit of tinkering, and perhaps a cheeky hair texture in the right place, you'd nail it. Think Jerry deserves it more than the other ECW alumni!

25pmf0l.jpg

m80h8o.jpg

it's to bad they didn't add Murphys hair in the game.

You got the game Nick? 😃

haha no man, I have been waiting to see if it's gonna be worth it. I'm not a gamer. Bought a PS4 for 2k15, but it was shite so put it back on ebay!

I always check to see if there is Rhino/Jerry Lynn hair in the game. This roster is so amazing, and since most of the cWc guys and guys I want have been perfected by Defract/Crow/Bman I only need to see a good Alex Shelley and I may need to get back on ebay! 

• Like 1

You got the game Nick? 😃

haha no man, I have been waiting to see if it's gonna be worth it. I'm not a gamer. Bought a PS4 for 2k15, but it was shite so put it back on ebay!

I always check to see if there is Rhino/Jerry Lynn hair in the game. This roster is so amazing, and since most of the cWc guys and guys I want have been perfected by Defract/Crow/Bman I only need to see a good Alex Shelley and I may need to get back on ebay! 

Not to highjack this thread but I would LOVE to get a Test and Shamrock out of you Nick. Just saying! Lol. 

These CAW's are amazing, thank you Nick!

In addition to these I also downloaded a ton of other CAWs this morning and am out of DL's for the next 24 hours. While i'm waiting, I was wondering about additional ECW wrestlers I couldn't find.  Any plans on creating the following or does anyone else know if the following have been created?  Trying to re-create the ECW roster and era from the late 90's.  Thank you everyone!!!

CW Anderson

Chris Candido

Axl Rotten

Roadkill & Danny Doring

FBI - Little Guido, Tony Mamaluke, Tracy Smothers, Big Sal E Graziano, Vito LoGrasso

Super Crazy

Kid Kash

Chris Chetti

Simon Diamond

Rocco Rock and Johnny Grunge (The Public Enemy)

Chilly Willy

Jason Knight (from the Impact Players)

Jack Victory

Spike Dudley

Mustafa Saed (from The Gangstas)

The Network - Cyrus the Virus and Scotty Anton

The Pitbulls - Gary Wolfe and Anthony Durante

Da Baldies - Angel, Vic Grimes, Tony DeVito

Damian 666 & Halloween (image https://goo.gl/images/L66ak5)

spiekdweird_zps77c125ed.jpg

Edited by joegomusic