Braun Strowman preview (2017 Look)

EXecutionerX85

Thanks everyone for the comments. Awesome is almost done and ready for upload just have to do the Entrance/Victory scene.I believe there is no way to make spike smaller  tbh it is disappointing but I think I changed the top to make him look smaller Ill update the pics soon. And on Kash I might do the TNA attire it depends if I can get good refs for his Arm Sleeve tattoos. More caws will be added soon!  

• Like 1

I don't know if it's doable or not (I know there's some sort of glitch with boot logos but I've no clue what), but Mamaluke's kickpads were always half red/half green and then with the black/white outline on the shin. Can't really find a good picture to illustrate what I mean, although you can kinda see it on this one:

Image result for Tony Mamaluke

Good work on these X, they look great. Another suggestion is to change Spike's shorts to ones that are slightly longer, they were never that short:

Image result for Spike Dudley ECW

As for Kid Kash, look for some different pants that aren't as baggy, a trilby hat instead of a top hat and a short sleeved shirt instead of a long shirt, as well as some slightly longer wrist tape:

Image result for Kid Kash ECW

Awesome!!! I love the new caws!! Any chance for Tracy Smothers or Ian Rotten?

I 2nd that, someone needs to make an FBI Smothers it just isn't the actual FBI without him..

Maybe Simon and Swinger??

And I Hope this happens as well..

As for Kid Kash, look for some different pants that aren't as baggy, a trilby hat instead of a top hat and a short sleeved shirt instead of a long shirt, as well as some slightly longer wrist tape:

tbh there really isn't a good selection for short sleeved shirt in the game.. there's like 1 if I remember correctly.. and the hats are trash selections too for that hat..

Edited by EvolutionIV

tbh there really isn't a good selection for short sleeved shirt in the game.. there's like 1 if I remember correctly.. and the hats are trash selections too for that hat..

Mouth looks too small, I think and now that I look at it some more I think I would reduce the tan a little but eyes definitely are much better. The one on the right is a little wonky compared to the one on the left but better than before for sure.

Use Bray Wyatt's entrance shirt but texture over it so it'll look like what you need it to.

Mouth looks too small, I think and now that I look at it some more I think I would reduce the tan a little but eyes definitely are much better. The one on the right is a little wonky compared to the one on the left but better than before for sure.

Use Bray Wyatt's entrance shirt but texture over it so it'll look like what you need it to.

That's the only shirt that works haha.. I tried just make it all red, but the print is still visible..