SmashMan's Arenas - Summerslam 92

SmashMan

These are up on PS4 as both Arena and Show unless otherwise noted.

All of them can be found with #Smashman

NEWEST:

Summerslam 1992

**If arena is missing the entrance logo, I uploaded a separate logo to replace it**

fUI7vZr.png

Manhattan Center - Version 2 (Uploaded as arena only)

I couldn't get my updated titantron logo to ever show up on my upload menu, so I'm uploading this as an arena in case anyone wants to replace theirs.

It also features other changes I made for my own use:

• New walls with imported logo to help fill the space and add to the effect of an extending balcony.
  • Ditched the imported red carpet image to go with an in-game pattern that I could control the material look of and hopefully look more like fabric.
  • New, cleaner turnbuckle logo now that the 1.02 patch made it possible to delete the old ones.

t2kIqGL.png

TNA Asylum 2002

dr69Cw3.png

Raw 1993 Manhattan Center - Version 1

Uploaded as Show first and didn't know it also uploaded the arena separately too, so there are two arenas up there. Both are the same.

jWjpwmG.png

Raw Neon Entrance

There are also two arena listings for this one. After I uploaded as a Show, I noticed the front section of the middle rope was red for some reason and I forgot to set the Wall video to the correct pattern to hold the banner. I deleted the Show but the arena stayed up there and I can't delete that one because I uploaded with the Show and didn't upload it as its own thing. I noted which was the updated Arena in the file description, but the fixes are easy enough to make if you happen to get the old version.

qCxZOv1.png

Raw (with block letters)

Q4GgcnR.png

WrestleFest Arcade

NRu9thV.png

Smoky Mountain Wrestling
Couldn't re-create the actual font or find one close enough for the SMW on the apron, but I've spent way too much time on this as it is so I'm just going to call it a day and settle on it. I think it looks better with the 80's filter, but if anyone downloads just the arena, make sure you set that.
gUQb7VG.png

Edited by SmashMan
Smaller photos
  • Like 1

These are amazing! I'll definitely be giving them a download as I'll be doing a bunch of new generation CAWs this year.

One question though, how did you manage to get the steps so saturated and have the texture of the steps show up? I tried placing a blue design on top of my steps and it took all of the texture away.

Edited by Tyrant185

I think I just used an in-game pattern and re-colored it. I'll check later on to see which options, but it was all with stuff that's in the game. I was going back and forth between different options and can't remember exactly what I settled on.

Edit: Yeah, it's just the blue color cranked up pretty good on saturation and brightness. It either looks more saturated or washed out depending on the angle of the lighting.

Edited by SmashMan

Really great job these came out fantastic. Really love the RAW Arenas also the TNA Arena is very good also. 

Edited by solidassassin47

• 3 weeks later...