VoodooV Arenas Thread *Over The Edge '99 - 2k18*

VooDooV

Any chance of doing TakeOver: The End, TakeOver: Brooklyn II and then TakeOver: Toronto when that's over? 

Untitl.jpg

Before I update them with the current WWE logo

• Like 1

You already a head of the game!! Hell yeah!! 

Just taking a break for a couple days, will be back to pump more arenas out very soon ;)

When I return all my other arenas will have ring aprons and will be ready to go on CC and I will start working on NXT and ECW arenas for everyone that wants those.
NXT; 
TakeOver Toronto
Respect
The End 
TakeOver Brooklyn II

• Like 1

I'd love to see more Ruthless Aggression content. I was actually planning on making a ton of CAWs based around 2005, so any arena from that time period, I'd love to see your attempt on.

I'd love to see more Ruthless Aggression content. I was actually planning on making a ton of CAWs based around 2005, so any arena from that time period, I'd love to see your attempt on.

I have a fair few Ruthless Aggression arenas from '02 - '05, they just haven't been uploaded yet (or finished)

Minitron.jpg

Your Killing it, man I wish we could download none arenas ! Would you consider golden era Summerslam ,  Survivor Series and Royal Rumble for a Classic Universe,  PS keep up the good work ! 

Minitron.jpg

Dude, I know you've got a real life but we're dying for an update :p,  would love to know how your RAW '02 and NXT arenas are doing . . . . . . . *drool*

Minitron.jpg

Dude, I know you've got a real life but we're dying for an update :p,  would love to know how your RAW '02 and NXT arenas are doing . . . . . . . *drool*

Many MANY updates to come very soon. For now I will have to leave you with this.
Screenshot_Original.png
Screenshot_Original_1.png

• Like 1

Any NXT updates? looks cool btw! Finally got that RAW mini-tron eh? xD

No updates so far... at the moment I'm going back and forth between PPV graphics. There'll be some previews hopefully tomorrow ;) And I did thank god haha

Please upload that Ruthless Agression RAW :p your killing it this year,  I can't stress how much I look forward to your uploads, that SS 03 is incredible! 

• Like 1

Please upload that Ruthless Agression RAW :p your killing it this year,  I can't stress how much I look forward to your uploads, that SS 03 is incredible! 

Will be doing today ;) I've ranked up to gold so I have 5 free spots 
Screenshot_Original.png

and Thanks! I try my best :)

Edited by VooDooV

Will be doing today ;) I've ranked up to gold so I have 5 free spots 
Screenshot_Original.png

and Thanks! I try my best :)

2K need to pay you,  your DLC is much, much better!