Perry Saturn

Cyborg

I have asked for help a million time on the Legend thread. Nobody fucking move. Its always the same people that does everything. If you cant mod then there was trons , movesets , renders , animations , matchup screen and the list goes on. I appreciate the support for the game but you need to contribute somehow. Make some movesets or download yourself a pirate version of Aurora and make some animations or something man. There is still 4 months to go and plenty of work to do. Put in hours of your personal time and im gonna pay your donation. Is that ok ? 

• Like 1

so now that person has allowed you to share those paid mods which were made "exclusively" for him? pretty oblivious you made it up to get money for your mods which is fine but you also spoiled the legends game which was a gift to this community from selfless members.  now not everyone will get to enjoy the same game (some will have the paid version some will not) yes i am worried too not because of the money but where i live there is no online payment option, we have to involve the bank in every transaction and it is hectic and involves legal documentation. all the guys who have worked so hard for years just for this game without any thought of monetary benefits will now regret that why they gave their stuff for free. others will come up with more ideas to make money out of it now. man you just ruined the unity of smacktalks folks. feeling disappointed.

Hey dickhead, are you telling me that i spoiled the legends game? , guess what genius, i'm the reason why its gonna get complete. Had i not made that Snuka and Kamala, would there have been those mods in the game, No!  You can run your loud mouth all you want, but the fact of the matter is you are here to leech the stuff made by me. And guess what, i will do whatever the fuck i want to do with the mods i have made, i have made them in the middle of my hectic schedule without any sleep sitting in front of the computer till 3 O'clock in the morning with a broken lcd screen. Who the fuck do you think you are to judge me? You are even lucky that you get to play with my mods when the game will be released. So shut the fuck up and continue to do what you do best and that is leech. Its cock suckers like you who make me think twice on whether to release my work here.

I am sorry, you are right these are your mods and you can do whatever you want. I am just disappointed that I will not be able to play the complete roster now as I mentioned we don't have  online payment option here in my country, else I would have paid too. That somehow takes away a big part of excitement I had for the game. But that's not your fault.

Um also your profile says you are in Italy, PayPal works in Italy so...

Edited by Red Rooster

I have asked for help a million time on the Legend thread. Nobody fucking move. Its always the same people that does everything. If you cant mod then there was trons , movesets , renders , animations , matchup screen and the list goes on. I appreciate the support for the game but you need to contribute somehow. Make some movesets or download yourself a pirate version of Aurora and make some animations or something man. There is still 4 months to go and plenty of work to do. Put in hours of your personal time and im gonna pay your donation. Is that ok ? 

Pirate version of Aurora & Make Animations?

I didnt know we could make or edit animations. What all is possible in that realm? 

You just opened a treasure trove of curiosity in me with that sentence.

Pirate version of Aurora & Make Animations?

I didnt know we could make or edit animations. What all is possible in that realm? 

You just opened a treasure trove of curiosity in me with that sentence.

Just animations like the Belt animations before title match and the Pre Match Animations not move.entrance animations.

Lets not deviate from the topic please.

Soz

so now that person has allowed you to share those paid mods which were made "exclusively" for him? pretty oblivious you made it up to get money for your mods which is fine but you also spoiled the legends game which was a gift to this community from selfless members.  now not everyone will get to enjoy the same game (some will have the paid version some will not) yes i am worried too not because of the money but where i live there is no online payment option, we have to involve the bank in every transaction and it is hectic and involves legal documentation. all the guys who have worked so hard for years just for this game without any thought of monetary benefits will now regret that why they gave their stuff for free. others will come up with more ideas to make money out of it now. man you just ruined the unity of smacktalks folks. feeling disappointed.

Hey dickhead, are you telling me that i spoiled the legends game? , guess what genius, i'm the reason why its gonna get complete. Had i not made that Snuka and Kamala, would there have been those mods in the game, No!  You can run your loud mouth all you want, but the fact of the matter is you are here to leech the stuff made by me. And guess what, i will do whatever the fuck i want to do with the mods i have made, i have made them in the middle of my hectic schedule without any sleep sitting in front of the computer till 3 O'clock in the morning with a broken lcd screen. Who the fuck do you think you are to judge me? You are even lucky that you get to play with my mods when the game will be released. So shut the fuck up and continue to do what you do best and that is leech. Its cock suckers like you who make me think twice on whether to release my work here.

I am sorry, you are right these are your mods and you can do whatever you want. I am just disappointed that I will not be able to play the complete roster now as I mentioned we don't have  online payment option here in my country, else I would have paid too. That somehow takes away a big part of excitement I had for the game. But that's not your fault.

Um also your profile says you are in Italy, PayPal works in Italy so...

no i am from zimbabwe. 

Im sure there is a western union in Zimbabwe but even better as Bugsy said, put in some hours to help us out and he will pay your donation

Im sure there is a western union in Zimbabwe but even better as Bugsy said, put in some hours to help us out and he will pay your donation

i will try to do it and if not i will find to arrange payment.

It's Imagur. I have to right click on the image fild name and copy image location...then paste that into a new tab or window.

After I have done that, then the picture shows up in the feed for me. Not sure if its a browser issue or a disconnect between Imagur and the forum.

That's one of the best Benoit's i have seen. You are on fire bro!

Edited by stlpowercat