Perry Saturn

Cyborg

so now that person has allowed you to share those paid mods which were made "exclusively" for him? pretty oblivious you made it up to get money for your mods which is fine but you also spoiled the legends game which was a gift to this community from selfless members.  now not everyone will get to enjoy the same game (some will have the paid version some will not) yes i am worried too not because of the money but where i live there is no online payment option, we have to involve the bank in every transaction and it is hectic and involves legal documentation. all the guys who have worked so hard for years just for this game without any thought of monetary benefits will now regret that why they gave their stuff for free. others will come up with more ideas to make money out of it now. man you just ruined the unity of smacktalks folks. feeling disappointed.

so now that person has allowed you to share those paid mods which were made "exclusively" for him? pretty oblivious you made it up to get money for your mods which is fine but you also spoiled the legends game which was a gift to this community from selfless members.  now not everyone will get to enjoy the same game (some will have the paid version some will not) yes i am worried too not because of the money but where i live there is no online payment option, we have to involve the bank in every transaction and it is hectic and involves legal documentation. all the guys who have worked so hard for years just for this game without any thought of monetary benefits will now regret that why they gave their stuff for free. others will come up with more ideas to make money out of it now. man you just ruined the unity of smacktalks folks. feeling disappointed.

Hey dickhead, are you telling me that i spoiled the legends game? , guess what genius, i'm the reason why its gonna get complete. Had i not made that Snuka and Kamala, would there have been those mods in the game, No!  You can run your loud mouth all you want, but the fact of the matter is you are here to leech the stuff made by me. And guess what, i will do whatever the fuck i want to do with the mods i have made, i have made them in the middle of my hectic schedule without any sleep sitting in front of the computer till 3 O'clock in the morning with a broken lcd screen. Who the fuck do you think you are to judge me? You are even lucky that you get to play with my mods when the game will be released. So shut the fuck up and continue to do what you do best and that is leech. Its cock suckers like you who make me think twice on whether to release my work here.

Edited by Cyborg

You both have valid points, while involving money does kind of taint the spirit of what Wrestling Legends was created for, without these mods from Cyborg, those wrestlers would either be missing from Wrestling Legends or it wouldnt be released for a lot lot longer.

@ WWE2k16 If you cant get the donation version of Wrestling Legends you will still be getting the same version that you wouldve got without Cyborgs mods so really it makes no difference you

• Like 2

I understand both side also. Yes i think its bullshit that hes getting pay and im not but we had a deal on the table and we could have said no but we said yes because what hes doing right now with the sleepless nights we have been doing it for the pass 3 years. Me and the boys are really tired and we have a life , kids , work ect ... Yes its a community project but not everyone has contribute. The lack of help we got on this site has bring us here. This is the time for people who didnt help to put a little something in. 20$ is nothing for this game. 

Edited by bugsyboy
  • Like 2

Hey dickhead, are you telling me that i spoiled the legends game? , guess what genius, i'm the reason why its gonna get complete. Had i not made that Snuka and Kamala, would there have been those mods in the game, No!  You can run your loud mouth all you want, but the fact of the matter is you are here to leech the stuff made by me. And guess what, i will do whatever the fuck i want to do with the mods i have made, i have made them in the middle of my hectic schedule without any sleep sitting in front of the computer till 3 O'clock in the morning with a broken lcd screen. Who the fuck do you think you are to judge me? You are even lucky that you get to play with my mods when the game will be released. So shut the fuck up and continue to do what you do best and that is leech. Its cock suckers like you who make me think twice on whether to release my work here.

You make it sound like a fucking job. Are we all forgetting why we’re even here? If you don't enjoy modding, don't do it. You make out like it's having dire consequences or something. I too have contributed to Wrestling Legends, albeit not as much as some. I absolutely love Bugsy and Rooster and this whole project, but even I won't be buying a donation version, as a matter of principle.

I sort of feel inclined to make my own free versions of these mods to make a point. This is getting fucking stupid.  

I think it’s safe to say that this is officially no longer a hobby. Those days are fucking long gone. Good job people. 

Edited by Titan83

Hey dickhead, are you telling me that i spoiled the legends game? , guess what genius, i'm the reason why its gonna get complete. Had i not made that Snuka and Kamala, would there have been those mods in the game, No!  You can run your loud mouth all you want, but the fact of the matter is you are here to leech the stuff made by me. And guess what, i will do whatever the fuck i want to do with the mods i have made, i have made them in the middle of my hectic schedule without any sleep sitting in front of the computer till 3 O'clock in the morning with a broken lcd screen. Who the fuck do you think you are to judge me? You are even lucky that you get to play with my mods when the game will be released. So shut the fuck up and continue to do what you do best and that is leech. Its cock suckers like you who make me think twice on whether to release my work here.

You make it sound like a fucking job. Are we all forgetting why we’re even here? If you don't enjoy modding, don't do it. You make out like it's having dire consequences or something. I too have contributed to Wrestling Legends, albeit not as much as some. I absolutely love Bugsy and Rooster and this whole project, but even I won't be buying a donation version, as a matter of principle.

I sort of feel inclined to make my own free versions of these mods to make a point. This is getting fucking stupid.  

I think it’s safe to say that this is officially no longer a hobby. Those days are fucking long gone. Good job people. 

And there is nothing wrong from earning out of your hobby, its not a sin like you have point out. The legends team wouldn't have approached me otherwise. If you don't like my mods and isn't interested, please refrain from posting here. And if modding is a hobby, why is tekken charging for his tools?

Like i said, i never forced anyone to donate for my mods. People like my mods, they approach me. I received 3 projects for making mods last year and since my clients were happy, they gifted me a good portion of their earnings.

Edited by Cyborg

And there is nothing wrong from earning out of your hobby, its not a sin like you have point out. The legends team wouldn't have approached me otherwise. If you don't like my mods and isn't interested, please refrain from posting here. And if modding is a hobby, why is tekken charging for his tools?

Like i said, i never forced anyone to donate for my mods. People like my mods, they approach me. I received 3 projects for making mods last year and since my clients were happy, they gifted me a good portion of their earnings.

So just so I understand.. There are tons of modders on this site, really well established creators who have been putting out phenomenal work for the last five years or so, some of them producing just as good, if not better quality work than yours. Yet, not one of them has ever been approached and contracted privately as you have.

So then, there's you who just shows up out of nowhere. You have 100 or so posts and have spent less than a year on these forums with no evidence of previous work, yet you already have a small clientele of people who pay you handsomely to create mods for them confidentially.

OK, buddy. 

More fool the people who buy into this shit. Literally. 

Edited by Titan83

So just so I understand.. There are tons of modders on this site, really well established creators who have been putting out phenomenal work for the last five years or so, some of them producing just as good, if not better quality work than yours. Yet, not one of them has ever been approached and contracted privately as you have.

So then, there's you who just shows up out of nowhere. You have 100 or so posts and have spent less than a year on these forums with no evidence of previous work, yet you already have a small clientele of people who pay you handsomely to create mods for them confidentially.

OK, buddy. 

Moor fool the people who buy into this shit. Literally. 

If you want a record of my work, you may see them here http://s15.zetaboards.com/legendsofmodding/index/

I've been modding various wrestling games for the past 11 years.

Fine, you have your opinion. I have nothing to do with any of this.

Edited by Cyborg

I'll just let that link you posted speak for itself. 

If there are people who make better work than me here, why didn't your legends team buddies make a clean Snuka and Kamala before? I mean no disrespect to them, i'm just asking?

If there are people who make better work than me here, why didn't your legends team buddies make a clean Snuka and Kamala before? I mean no disrespect to them, i'm just asking?

I don't know. Bugsy? Rooster?.. Infact, let's address everyone. Why haven't you guys bothered to make a Snuka and a Kamala yet? Fuck sake guys, sort it out..

I don't know. Bugsy? Rooster?.. Infact, let's address everyone. Why haven't you guys bothered to make a Snuka and a Kamala yet? Fuck sake guys, sort it out..

Its not for lack of trying, the bare feet thing was what held us back. Cyborg found a way to do it successfully so credit to him.

I get where you are coming from and agree with what you are saying but Cyborg doesnt make mods for himself, he doesnt even have a 360 or PS3 so if the incentive wasnt money then these mods wouldnt exist at all.

It is what it is. We have no intention of profiting from Wrestling Legends we just want to recoup our expenses, if it wasnt for Cyborg then Wrestling Legends would have no Snuka or Kamala, its as simple as that. We just want whats best for the game and if paying a bit of money to get some nice mods and save us some time is what it takes then we decided that was the better option.

Maybe if you lived in India instead of Cheshire you might have a better understanding of why this has happened Titan?

Edited by Red Rooster
  • Like 1

I hate conflict like this. Here's my two cents then I'm done. Personally for me I dont charge for my mods, dont care much about credit, & would share my mods with anybody no need for privacy because I came from the Mugen community. And what I saw as the greatest flaw of that community(& essentially why I lost most if not all interest in it) is folks caring too much about credit, or holding on to their WIPs until its absolutely perfect to make sure they only get the proper credit. The results of such a overemphasis on that was TONS of really good projects were never released. HDs crash, work is lost, folks move on because they get married & jobs and kids. Hell one of the most popular WIPs I know for a fact is finished and the guy who has it wont release it to the public because he cant get into contact with another guy whose been disappeared for at least 3 years. It was countless good ideas but very little follow through.

Which brings me to this subject. While my philosophy is I do what I do for free. I dont blame Bugsy & Rooster for commisioning dude to make some mods that they cant pull off &/or dont have the time to do. Everyone wants this full game asap and them comissioning him is a good thing & if they gotta charge folks $20 a pop to recoup their money that makes sense. $300 is a lot of money for soo few mods considering He offered me $110 for almost the same amount of mods & 2k charges about $60 for a full game. So Bugsy and Rooster coming outta pocket for that (after christmas season too) is one hellova sacrifice that I commend them on.

Now me and my mods will be free, but Ive kinda always operated on a "marching to the beat of my own drum" style with my mods. Some may make the Legends game, some may not. But I wouldn't charge because I'm making them for me to play and I share because I dont believe in being selfish. Also I'm dead scared of talks like this giving the WWE legal room to come after us & shut down the project. IMO any discussions of comissioning should be done in private.

But I dont blame Bugsy or Rooster, & I think $20 for a special edition is more than reasonable for them to recoup their losses.

Edited by rj10018576
  • Like 1

I apologise for going off on one. I don't like being confrontational. Whereas some of what I've said is perhaps an overreaction, most is just my opinion. 

• Like 2

While this is not what any of us wanted for the project we decided its the best way forward to make Wrestling Legends the best it can be and to me thats the most important thing.

Also credit needs to go to the right places, Bugsy and I arent the only ones who have paid $, SummerSlammer and STLPowercat are a huge part of this project and have given their money also.

Edited by Red Rooster
  • Like 2

You guys need to understand that im piss off about this to. We are not asking money for Legends and never will. He came here with these mods and ask for money. Then we made a deal for 10 mods vs 300 and some Arenas thats 30$ a mod. Sometime a mod takes a day or 2. Thats not alot if you think about it. I know we have made better and there is better modders but he's there and working.  We are just tired and i dont want to drag this project for another year. That was our best option to fill up the last 20 slots we have in legends by Wrestlemania weekend. And we are still here working like horses to make the best of the situation.

Edited by bugsyboy
  • Like 1

While this is not what any of us wanted for the project we decided its the best way forward to make Wrestling Legends the best it can be and to me thats the most important thing.

Also credit needs to go to the right places, Bugsy and I arent the only ones who have paid $, SummerSlammer and STLPowercat are a huge part of this project and have given their money also.

I understand both side also. Yes i think its bullshit that hes getting pay and im not but we had a deal on the table and we could have said no but we said yes because what hes doing right now with the sleepless nights we have been doing it for the pass 3 years. Me and the boys are really tired and we have a life , kids , work ect ... Yes its a community project but not everyone has contribute. The lack of help we got on this site has bring us here. This is the time for people who didnt help to put a little something in. 10$ , 20$ is nothing for this game. 

I understand both side also. Yes i think its bullshit that hes getting pay and im not but we had a deal on the table and we could have said no but we said yes because what hes doing right now with the sleepless nights we have been doing it for the pass 3 years. Me and the boys are really tired and we have a life , kids , work ect ... Yes its a community project but not everyone has contribute. The lack of help we got on this site has bring us here. This is the time for people who didnt help to put a little something in. 10$ , 20$ is nothing for this game. 

I have no problem by giving a donation it going for good cause in my book. For someone like me who didn't  do a dam mod in in my eyes it a way to give help to them out and say thank you for their hard work.

• Like 2

Rhyno is finished, just a small tweaking on the hair required

%7Boption%7Dhttp://i.imgur.com/U3g0yvq.jpg/img]

v4TYf6r.jpg

fFEDxsM.jpg

gcW0qQZ.jpg

ISeVKxB.jpg

good job dude

Hey dickhead, are you telling me that i spoiled the legends game? , guess what genius, i'm the reason why its gonna get complete. Had i not made that Snuka and Kamala, would there have been those mods in the game, No!  You can run your loud mouth all you want, but the fact of the matter is you are here to leech the stuff made by me. And guess what, i will do whatever the fuck i want to do with the mods i have made, i have made them in the middle of my hectic schedule without any sleep sitting in front of the computer till 3 O'clock in the morning with a broken lcd screen. Who the fuck do you think you are to judge me? You are even lucky that you get to play with my mods when the game will be released. So shut the fuck up and continue to do what you do best and that is leech. Its cock suckers like you who make me think twice on whether to release my work here.

I am sorry, you are right these are your mods and you can do whatever you want. I am just disappointed that I will not be able to play the complete roster now as I mentioned we don't have  online payment option here in my country, else I would have paid too. That somehow takes away a big part of excitement I had for the game. But that's not your fault.