Perry Saturn

Cyborg

I have his pacs from LOWM & SVR '11 if you need them.  Same goes to any of the modders on here.  I have all the games for 360 except All Stars & 2k17 so if anybody needs anything, hit me up.

I have sent you a PM.

Why have you made him with Knee Pads? :blink:

I have not made him with knee pads, what are you talking about.

Edited by AgeIsRage

I have his pacs from LOWM & SVR '11 if you need them.  Same goes to any of the modders on here.  I have all the games for 360 except All Stars & 2k17 so if anybody needs anything, hit me up.

I have sent you a PM.

We can't see the pics you posted of Snuka, reup them pls

• Like 1

I have sent you a PM.

Sorry I thought this was your mod

11+SNUKA+CH+CH38-39.jpg

I have sent you a PM.

We can't see the pics you posted of Snuka, reup them pls

Here xde69d.jpg

11+SNUKA+CH+CH38-39.jpg

Where did you saw this mod? thats  the best Snuka for wwe2k14

That's the Snuka from Smackdown vs Raw 2011.  I posted it as a reference.

11+SNUKA+CH+CH38-39.jpg

On page 2 of this thread. Somebody posted it below your post

11+SNUKA+CH+CH38-39.jpg

On page 2 of this thread. Somebody posted it below your post

Man this conversation is like watching 3 retards trying to fuck a doorknob

Edited by Red Rooster
  • Like 2

Nice !!! So are we gonna get those mods or your just teasing ? Is that person gonna share ? 

He said the mods i make for him will be exclusive to him since he has donated to me.

tDyBOOi.jpg

AgrgDAd.jpg

tO7lbp5.jpg

J0YwgSN.jpg

Who did you use for your Hacksaw mod, Greg Valentine?  Looks good man.  I don't remember him wearing tall blue socks, though.  If anything, he wore tall white socks, but they barely went up past his boots.  I would take the shine away from his tights, too.

wldugganfacts2.jpg?quality=90&w=650&h=37

Edited by XIII XHP

Who did you use for your Hacksaw mod, Greg Valentine?  Looks good man.  I don't remember him wearing tall blue socks, though.  If anything, he wore tall white socks, but they barely went up past his boots.  I would take the shine away from his tights, too.

wldugganfacts2.jpg?quality=90&w=650&h=37

I made him over Bo Dallas from 2k15 :)

Even though I have a release all work to the public philosophy, I'm beyond curious as to how much you're actually charging for comissions? Pm me to keep yourself outta legal hot water.

Man, that's an awesome Duggan! I would be willing to donate a little to get that Duggan and Snuka to Bugsyboy for the Legends game

Nice !!! So are we gonna get those mods or your just teasing ? Is that person gonna share ? 

He said the mods i make for him will be exclusive to him since he has donated to me.

tDyBOOi.jpg

AgrgDAd.jpg

tO7lbp5.jpg

J0YwgSN.jpg

nice duggan man! the one "paying" you has probably downloaded the other mods from here for free as he has been asking for the only mods not available yet so hope he decides to share them. since you are good at this wish you could have made them earlier for this site. good work however 

• Like 1

Update

1.jpg

The white part of the knee pads are supposed to be thin sleeve knee pads that he wears under the blue ones.  They're almost like compression sleeves.  I would add them to the skin rather than the knee pads.  Check out his model from Legends of WrestleMania.  They made them 3D for whatever reason but if you check out some of his matches, you can see they're just a pair of thin knee pads under his blue pair.

LOWJIMDUG.png

Check out his entrance video at around 0:42

Edited by XIII XHP

Thanks for the suggestion, let me see what i can do. About the shine, the boots and the trunks objects are combined into a single mesh and its shader parameters have to be edited.

Edited by AgeIsRage

Are you able to swap out his boots for the ones from Create a Wrestler mode or someone who wore tall boots?  That's really the only other thing that's off.