4 Life's WCW & Attitude Era Mods | 2K17 PORT PACK - New Age Outlaws, Ivory, Jacqueline, Albert, Godfather, Bossman, Big Show and Sid | PROBABLY CLOSING SHOP!

4 Life

sweet then i hit up y2j wcw style after Nash since your doing Flair!

Might see if I can make you a Wolfpac tee for your '98 attires this coming week, such an awesome project and I feel like it needs the proper entrance attires to be complete :) You can also then re-use it on other attires to retexture it to make nWo shirts and stuff ;)

yea that would be sweet. And yea i agree it needs the T. Im gonna get x-rey just gota wait till i can dish out some money. things are tight right now. But yea if you can and have the time to. that would make it 100x better i think! Im gonna work on the ponytail and the shine of the 2000 texture today sometime. Thanks for the tutorial on how to put a ponytail on again! Cant wait to see a preview of that Brutus The Disciple Beefcake lol :)

Edited by Wizard3

Ended up not having much time as I'd have liked to work on attires and most of the spare time I have had I've been playing with @TheVisitorX's new render injecting tool. Did get Booker's WCW Mayhem attire done today though:

bedagi.jpg

• Like 4

Ended up not having much time as I'd have liked to work on attires and most of the spare time I have had I've been playing with @TheVisitorX's new render injecting tool. Did get Booker's WCW Mayhem attire done today though:

Hidden Content

Maybe now that there is an easier way to inject that renders, you or someone else could make (updated) renders for the Attitude modded superstars :). I'm not that good in such graphical things so I would be very happy if someone else could make such render stuff.

Edited by TheVisitorX

Maybe now that there is an easier way to inject that renders, you or someone else could make (updated) renders for the Attitude modded superstars :). I'm not that good in such graphical things so I would be very happy if someone else could make such render stuff.

Whenever I get around to finishing all my renders I was thinking of uploading a big pack of ready-to-inject type a, b & c DDS files :)  There are gonna be about 100 of them for my entire Attitude/WCW roster (not that I'm even close to having all the pacs installed and all that, but I've done all the renaming) so it might take a while and I'm having trouble finding suitable images for some superstars, but hopefully I'll have it all done in the next few weeks.

Edited by 4 Life
  • Like 1

Agree love the white Booker T Attire has always been my favorite that was his best run in WCW. His matches with Chris Benoit were incredible really loving the progress on Booker T.

hey for renders use this site if you dont already http://psd-dreams.de/search.php?show_result=1&page=4 sign up then u can download renders nice place!!

Same site I use :D Though of course, they then have to be resized to fit properly (I use HHH retro render as a template), recoloured, filtered and all that stuff if you want them to look authentic ;) Shame the search function on the site sucks, you type in a keyword and it then finds EVERYTHING with that keyword in the tags :( I've had to make a few renders myself from scratch as well but I'm struggling to find some good images to use for certain wrestlers.

Working my way through installing all my renders, got about half of them done at this point. As said above, once they're all done I'll upload a pack of DDS files that will be ready to inject with @TheVisitorX's render injection tool. Some previews below of what I've got done so far (I've not actually installed a lot of these superstars as of yet, this is just a provisional roster).

These are all custom images and not official (downloaded most of them from PSD Dreams but some are also my own), but I've tried to make them look authentic at least :) These are mostly the type a and b previews but I've also added some type c pics at the bottom, so you can see they're displayed correctly. Click to enlarge the pictures!

Note: You'll have to ignore some of the attributes, I've not installed all the pofos yet (a lot of the renaming has been done by modding the text strings directly).

WWF:

20160731193315_1.jpg

20160731193325_1.jpg

20160731193555_1.jpg

20160731193605_1.jpg

20160731193858_1.jpg

20160731193908_1.jpg

WCW:

20160731194134_1.jpg

20160731194144_1.jpg

20160731195427_1.jpg

20160731195437_1.jpg

20160731195735_1.jpg

20160731195744_1.jpg

20160731202742_1.jpg

20160731202758_1.jpg

What a dream match this would have been:

20160731203321_1.jpg

20160731203325_1.jpg

TYPE_C_S.jpg

Edited by 4 Life
  • Like 1

Looks great! Can't wait for that :).

Thanks man, some of them are a bit rough, colour-wise, but for lack of something better and not being able to do much else with them without the colours going all weird they'll have to do ;)

how many attires are you doing with booker? are they all singles?

Hoping to release a 10 pack. Planning:

Harlem Heat red (default)

Harlem Heat Blue

Harlem Heat Black

White tights/red boots

White tights/white boots

Black tights/black boots

Red tights/redboots

Superbrawl 1999

G.I. Bro

2000 trunks attire

I'll do the matching HH attires for Stevie Ray as well, should hopefully just be as simple as copying the textures over.

EDIT: G.I. Bro attire is cancelled. Been working on it for a few days now and getting the top object right just isn't working, keep getting endless problems and the gimmick didn't get over at the time anyway, so I'm just gonna can it. I'm gonna replace it with the white tights/black boots attire from Superbrawl 98, which is a bit lazy as it'll just be a simple colour swap of the boots and nose-dilator... but after putting so much effort into an attire and getting nothing out, I think a little shortcut is warranted and it's a popular attire, so :p

Edited by 4 Life
  • Like 3

Preview pics of black attire from Best of 7 vs Krispin Wah - click to enlarge!

20160803223530_1.jpg

20160803223546_1.jpg

20160803223554_1.jpg

20160803223601_1.jpg

20160803223620_1.jpg

Edited by 4 Life
  • Like 1

nice job man!

Thanks man, I can also get the red tights/red boots attire out of this one by colour-swapping the red and black bits :D

If drop GI Booker, SuperBrawl VIII or Uncensored 99 would be a good choice.. Probably Uncensored 99 if the Trunks version you're doing is the Black one from when he fought Sting at Stampede 2000

If drop GI Booker, SuperBrawl VIII or Uncensored 99 would be a good choice.. Probably Uncensored 99 if the Trunks version you're doing is the Black one from when he fought Sting at Stampede 2000

Might even do both tbh. SuperBrawl is just gonna be a boot texture swap, and I've already done that texture so it's literally gonna take a minute. He wore the Uncensored attire a lot throughout 99 so I think it'd be a good attire to do. Would mean scrapping one of the Harlem Heat attires but there will be a couple already, so yeah.

EDIT: Couple more attires, red Best of 7 and Superbrawl VIII, both were just colour swaps so nice and quick :)

20160804005015_1.jpg

20160804005031_1.jpg

20160804005050_1.jpg

20160804010707_1.jpg

20160804010717_1.jpg

20160804010742_1.jpg

7/10 attires complete :D Got the Uncensored 99 attire mostly done as well - got the velvety tights looking good, just gotta put the black flames around the bottom of the legs which I'll see if I get time to do before the weekend. Everything else on the attire is done. Wanted to get the boots, particularly the buckles, to shine more but ran out of options... they're good, but I've blacked out the ao file, whited out the alpha file on the normals and mutated the boot shader to Big E's boot shine and they're still not quite as shiny as I'd like them. As I say though, I think I'm out of options and they're still pretty damn shiny and look decent, so I'll say they're finished. Unless someone can school me on how to edit shaders manually and I might be able to squeeze more shine out of them?

Edited by 4 Life
Posts were merged
  • Like 1

2 more attires done.

Uncensored 99 attire (unless I can find a way to make the boot buckles shiner). Velvety goodness :D 

20160804200149_1.jpg

20160804200152_1.jpg

20160804200214_1.jpg

Harlem Heat black attire:

20160804215040_1.jpg

20160804215057_1.jpg

Edited by 4 Life

Managed to give the Uncensored 99 boot buckles the illusion of a bit more shine by pasting a chrome texture (literally an image of chrome) over the  buckles. Doesn't show that much in the pics but:

20160805144414_1.jpg

20160805144423_1.jpg

• Like 1