4 Life's WCW & Attitude Era Mods | 2K17 PORT PACK - New Age Outlaws, Ivory, Jacqueline, Albert, Godfather, Bossman, Big Show and Sid | PROBABLY CLOSING SHOP!

4 Life

It's Day of the Mods in 4 Life Land today :D Re-releasing Fit Finlay with a new full-blond second attire.

Alt attire 1: Great American Bash '98

11l3h4y.jpg

Alt attire 2: Nitro, October 19 '98

1zvz8kl.jpg

• Like 2

Awesome Booker T and Stevie Ray! Would you be willing to make Stevie Ray in his NWO Hollywood attire?

Possibly at some point mate, not a priority for me atm but maybe sometime soonish :)

Maybe we should work together on a WCW roster with your and my mods and @hovathagod32 Arenas we have a great WCW Game :) 

with him doing the attitude era, some guys will come up that works for the era, but when it gets to late 98-2000, there's a lot of guys that weren't major pieces of the attitude era.. Especially if you didn't watch WCW at all lol.. so for me it's guys that were in the WCW/nWo Revenge game, hell maybe even World Tour, as well as Mayhem/Backstage. My idea for a WCW roster includes the midcard as well as the lower card guys as well, not just the stars.

Maybe we should work together on a WCW roster with your and my mods and @hovathagod32 Arenas we have a great WCW Game :) 

I spoke very briefly with hova about us putting some WCW stuff together a while ago as it happens. It's of course gonna take a good while for all of us, but I can definitely see a collabo WCW pack between the three of us happening somewhere down the line :) Tbh though I've got a lot of the WCW guys that are installed already (though, I won't be unfair and point out names and mods but some of them are a bit naff and could do with remaking) so it'd be cool to get some other guys on board with their if possible.

with him doing the attitude era, some guys will come up that works for the era, but when it gets to late 98-2000, there's a lot of guys that weren't major pieces of the attitude era.. Especially if you didn't watch WCW at all lol.. so for me it's guys that were in the WCW/nWo Revenge game, hell maybe even World Tour, as well as Mayhem/Backstage. My idea for a WCW roster includes the midcard as well as the lower card guys as well, not just the stars.

Tbh I've got most of the Attitude Era mods installed and LeonRick seems to be finishing my Attitude roster for me :lol So most of my efforts from here on in will be on WCW guys.

Here's my planned WCW roster so far based on what people have made, what people are currently working on and mods that I see as entirely possible for me to make myself:

alex wright
arn anderson
bam bam bigelow
booker t
booker t 96
bret hart
british bulldog
bryan adams
buff bagwell
chavo guerrero
chris benoit
chris jericho
curt hennig
dean malenko
diamond dallas page
disciple
disco inferno
eddie guerrero
fit finlay
goldberg
hacksaw jim duggan
hardcore hak
hollywood hogan
jeff jarrett
jim neidhart
jushin thunder liger
juventud guerrera
kevin nash 96
kevin nash 98
kidman
konnan 98
konnan '99
la parka
lance storm
lex luger
lord steven regal
madusa
meng
mikey whipwreck
psychosis
randy savage '00
randy savage 97
randy savage 98
raven
rey mysterio 96
rey mysterio 99
ric flair
rick steiner
rowdy roddy piper
saturn
scott hall
scott steiner
sean o'haire
sid vicious
steve mcmichael
stevie ray
stevie ray '98
sting 97
sting 98
sting 99
syxx
the giant
the great muta
ultimate warrior
ultimo dragon
vampiro

Would be nice to get more midcarders and cruiserweights in there as well, but where I've pretty much got half a roster of 60-odd superstars to work with I'm a bit limited, plus some of those cruiserweights' masks seem a bit impossible.

EDIT: Sorry for not putting the big list in a spoiler folks, but when I do it screws up the format and glues all the names together and I can't seem to separate them :blink:

Edited by 4 Life

I spoke very briefly with hova about us putting some WCW stuff together a while ago as it happens. It's of course gonna take a good while for all of us, but I can definitely see a collabo WCW pack between the three of us happening somewhere down the line :) Tbh though I've got a lot of the WCW guys that are installed already (though, I won't be unfair and point out names and mods but some of them are a bit naff and could do with remaking) so it'd be cool to get some other guys on board with their if possible.

Tbh I've got most of the Attitude Era mods installed and LeonRick seems to be finishing my Attitude roster for me :lol So most of my efforts from here on in will be on WCW guys.

Here's my planned WCW roster so far based on what people have made, what people are currently working on and mods that I see as entirely possible for me to make myself:

alex wright
arn anderson
bam bam bigelow
booker t
booker t 96
bret hart
british bulldog
bryan adams
buff bagwell
chavo guerrero
chris benoit
chris jericho
curt hennig
dean malenko
diamond dallas page
disciple
disco inferno
eddie guerrero
fit finlay
goldberg
hacksaw jim duggan
hardcore hak
hollywood hogan
jeff jarrett
jim neidhart
jushin thunder liger
juventud guerrera
kevin nash 96
kevin nash 98
kidman
konnan 98
konnan '99
la parka
lance storm
lex luger
lord steven regal
madusa
meng
mikey whipwreck
psychosis
randy savage '00
randy savage 97
randy savage 98
raven
rey mysterio 96
rey mysterio 99
ric flair
rick steiner
rowdy roddy piper
saturn
scott hall
scott steiner
sean o'haire
sid vicious
steve mcmichael
stevie ray
stevie ray '98
sting 97
sting 98
sting 99
syxx
the giant
the great muta
ultimate warrior
ultimo dragon
vampiro

Would be nice to get more midcarders and cruiserweights in there as well, but where I've pretty much got half a roster of 60-odd superstars to work with I'm a bit limited, plus some of those cruiserweights' masks seem a bit impossible.

EDIT: Sorry for not putting the big list in a spoiler folks, but when I do it screws up the format and glues all the names together and I can't seem to separate them :blink:

I've been looking at this save and it's pretty much a good set of WCW to run off 

http://smacktalks.org/forums/topic/55387-wwf-92-96-wcw-96-01-ps3-saves/?do=findComment&comment=701121

Only other guy I can think of off the top and from watching a lot of WCW as I work is Rick Martell who had a feud with Booker T to really start that TV title run before the Benoit stuff. Surprisingly Martell would've stayed champion but he tore his knee at SuperBrawl VIII.

But I really want to get into the modding part, but This arena stuff is a lot. and I'm not sure how to split it up because some things may not be included for 97 in order to make this work with one pack with 54 being the limit. Unless I add 96-98 then 99-2001... Idk lol

Edited by hovathagod32

I've been looking at this save and it's pretty much a good set of WCW to run off 

http://smacktalks.org/forums/topic/55387-wwf-92-96-wcw-96-01-ps3-saves/?do=findComment&comment=701121

Only other guy I can think of off the top and from watching a lot of WCW as I work is Rick Martell who had a feud with Booker T to really start that TV title run before the Benoit stuff. Surprisingly Martell would've stayed champion but he tore his knee at SuperBrawl VIII.

But I really want to get into the modding part, but This arena stuff is a lot. and I'm not sure how to split it up because some things may not be included for 97 in order to make this work with one pack with 54 being the limit. Unless I add 96-98 then 99-2001... Idk lol

Yeah, 100+ wrestlers there but if you're doing a pure WCW roster they'd all fit and that'd pretty much be my roster if I was doing WCW only. Some I'm a bit unsure as to how possible they'd be with their funky gear like Psychosis and Glacier.

I was reading about that just last week actually haha, stumbled upon it when I googled Superbrawl VIII to find pics of the attire to make sure I was getting everything right.

As for the arenas, I'd be more inclined to miss out some of the 00-01 era arenas personally as people cared less about WCW then where it was going to shit, but that's just me maybe ;)

steve mcmichael so want that for the 4 horsemen. im not the greatest in the world but i would help with texturing stuff if you want a 4th guy lol hope to have x-rey soon tho! Does that mean we could call ourselfs the 4 horseman lol sry long day at work tired!

Edited by Wizard3

steve mcmichael so want that for the 4 horsemen. im not the greatest in the world but i would help with texturing stuff if you want a 4th guy lol hope to have x-rey soon tho! Does that mean we could call ourselfs the 4 horseman lol sry long day at work tired!

Yeah I'm gonna be putting together the 98-99 Horsemen with Flair, Mongo, Benoit and Malenko, with Arn as a manager.

I like it haha, the Four Horsemen are reincarnated and coming back to wrestling! Well, wrestling gaming at least...

• Like 1

Yeah I'm gonna be putting together the 98-99 Horsemen with Flair, Mongo, Benoit and Malenko, with Arn as a manager.

I like it haha, the Four Horsemen are reincarnated and coming back to wrestling! Well, wrestling gaming at least...

mmmmmmmeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnn gggggggggggggggggggggeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeennnnnnnnnnnnnnnneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwoooooooooooooooooooooo "Goes into strut in his boxers bounces off the ropes falls on his face"

anyways back to reality lol im working on some more stuff for nash ive enhanced the silver parts in last couple hrs for the 97 and 00 attire  i think u will like it when i get it put together and finished looks even more better and got some more shirts made fixed the nwo red on the back of that black wolfpack shirt. also gonna do what you did for booker chronologically order the attires for nash

mmmmmmmeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnn gggggggggggggggggggggeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeennnnnnnnnnnnnnnneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwoooooooooooooooooooooo "Goes into strut in his boxers bounces off the ropes falls on his face"

anyways back to reality lol im working on some more stuff for nash ive enhanced the silver parts in last couple hrs for the 97 and 00 attire  i think u will like it when i get it put together and finished looks even more better and got some more shirts made fixed the nwo red on the back of that black wolfpack shirt. also gonna do what you did for booker chronologically order the attires for nash

:lol

NICE :D Yeah try and date everything by the show it was worn on if you can as well, always very nice to see with packs ;)

Edited by 4 Life

Bit conflicted as to what to do, hopefully you guys can give me your opinions.

I've finally continued work on Disciple, all going well (thanks to @Dennis-Bieser for pointing me in the right direction re: injecting more YOBJs), but here's what I'm scratching my head over - I was going to have his glasses on during his entrance attire, and then take them off for his ring attire. However, when you have a wrestler as a manager, it uses their ring attire which I think is a bit stupid. Seeing how Mr Beefcake spend about 99% of his nWo Disciple career as Hogan's manager, do we even need a ring attire or would people prefer to just have his full gear so they can use him as Hogan's manager and have him standing around ringside in his shades, as he always did? Some people might even choose to put him under their Manager roster.

Edited by 4 Life

Both wrestler and manager!

Can't wait disciple

Could do that, maybe make a download package and have one folder with both an entrance & ring attire, then another folder with full-gear as a main.

Bit conflicted as to what to do, hopefully you guys can give me your opinions.

I've finally continued work on Disciple, all going well (thanks to @Dennis-Bieser for pointing me in the right direction re: injecting more YOBJs), but here's what I'm scratching my head over - I was going to have his glasses on during his entrance attire, and then take them off for his ring attire. However, when you have a wrestler as a manager, it uses their ring attire which I think is a bit stupid. Seeing how Mr Beefcake spend about 99% of his nWo Disciple career as Hogan's manager, do we even need a ring attire or would people prefer to just have his full gear so they can use him as Hogan's manager and have him standing around ringside in his shades, as he always did? Some people might even choose to put him under their Manager roster.

Attire 1 as wrestler attire 2 as manager only?

• Like 1

Attire 1 as wrestler attire 2 as manager only?

Might as well do one manager and one full attire.

Thanks folks, yeah I think I'm just gonna release it as a 2 attire pack, with the first attire maybe being the manager attire and the second being one with a seperate entrance and in-ring attire (though the difference between the two will literally just be the glasses haha).

I've hit a roadblock with this mod atm, if anyone reading knows anything about the 'special' yellow types of normal files then I'd be most appreciative if one of you fine gentlemen could have a look at this thread for me, a few good solutions have been offered and some progress has been made but the problem is yet to be completely solved!

Edited by 4 Life
  • Like 1

DISCIPLE MOD PREVIEW (click images to enlarge!):

20160817210430_1.jpg

20160817210533_1.jpg

20160817210538_1.jpg

20160817210606_1.jpg

20160817211158_1.jpg

20160817211416_1.jpg

EDIT: Some pics without glasses now that I'm happy with the eyes, I also managed to thicken the beard a little @hovathagod32 but this is as thick as it's gonna get I think:

20160817224305_1.jpg

20160817224436_1.jpg

20160817224438_1.jpg

20160817224446_1.jpg

Guess my saving grace here is that he did have his beard a little thin at times :)

Edited by 4 Life
  • Like 9

man that looks really good. my only critique is to make the beard bigger/full on his face, but I know how hard is is to work with them so for you to get it looking like that, is great in itself

man that looks really good. my only critique is to make the beard bigger/full on his face, but I know how hard is is to work with them so for you to get it looking like that, is great in itself

Thanks man! Yeah I'm gonna mess around with it and see what I can get working. Tried morphing the face to make it look like the beard was thicker, but it just looked like absolute crap :lol Had an idea to try and double up the beard in different YOBJs as well but it glitched out like hell. So only option really is to try and tweak the actual object itself, no idea how far that's gonna go! I'm also not happy with the eye area as of yet, hence no glasses-free previews.

I was a bit disappointed as well, I sort of assumed that Stone Cold's Tee and jean shorts attire would have been included with the game and I was gonna use his skull belt, but nope.