4 Life's WCW & Attitude Era Mods | 2K17 PORT PACK - New Age Outlaws, Ivory, Jacqueline, Albert, Godfather, Bossman, Big Show and Sid | PROBABLY CLOSING SHOP!

4 Life

Hey bro are you imterested in making current Booker T ? I mean Booker T with long hair :D

Someone has asked me that before as it happens hehe, but nah mate no interest from me to be totally honest, 100% focusing my efforts on my Monday Night Wars roster so it's all gonna be old skool ;) Maybe post a thread in the request forum though, someone might take it on :)

• Like 1

Hey bro are you imterested in making current Booker T ? I mean Booker T with long hair :D

Someone has asked me that before as it happens hehe, but nah mate no interest from me to be totally honest, 100% focusing my efforts on my Monday Night Wars roster so it's all gonna be old skool ;) Maybe post a thread in the request forum though, someone might take it on :)

I posted days ago after I heard the man retired, but no one seems interested :'( Maybe I should make the attire myself via Superstar Studio and stick to the short hair.

• Like 1

I posted days ago after I heard the man retired, but no one seems interested :'( Maybe I should make the attire myself via Superstar Studio and stick to the short hair.

There's a tutorial about somewhere on how to glitch a superstar so you can add hair and head objects, sounds like it might be worth searching about for :)

• Like 1

@mrwrestle http://smacktalks.org/forums/topic/61136-replicating-a-2k15-trick-to-edit-superstars-head-and-body/

You'll have to read most of the thread to get an idea of how to do it, the method was discovered and then a patch changed the values so people had to rediscover those, the post-patch method is at the bottom of page 2 but it's worth reading the stuff before that to get a better understanding of how to do it and stuff you need to know. Also, you need the superstar to have bald or very short hair to add hair to them properly, so when I'm at my computer next I'll make a bald version of the main roster booker (would just need to unpack it, delete the hair files and repack it, easily done) and shoot the pac file over to you so you can add it to your game and then edit it :)

Edited by 4 Life
  • Like 1

@mrwrestle http://smacktalks.org/forums/topic/61136-replicating-a-2k15-trick-to-edit-superstars-head-and-body/

You'll have to read most of the thread to get an idea of how to do it, the method was discovered and then a patch changed the values so people had to rediscover those, the post-patch method is at the bottom of page 2 but it's worth reading the stuff before that to get a better understanding of how to do it and stuff you need to know. Also, you need the superstar to have bald or very short hair to add hair to them properly, so when I'm at my computer next I'll make a bald version of the main roster booker (would just need to unpack it, delete the hair files and repack it, easily done) and shoot the pac file over to you so you can add it to your game and then edit it :)

@4 life can you tell me which is the specific hair file ? 

@4 life can you tell me which is the specific hair file ? 

Any filenames beginning with 2 are the hair files mate. When you extract the files from from the PACH that'll be 2750.zlib.uncompressed, 2580 and so on. 2750 is normally the main one and the rest are movement/physics files.

awesome man could you do some attires for tekkens dudley boyz if tekken says ok ??

Might do at some point if nobody else does, sure he'd say okay if I did ask as he's cool like that.

Edited by 4 Life

Preview of 2000 attire vs Sting on Nitro, last attire to complete :D Just some finishing touches and then it'll be done.

20160806223014_1.jpg

20160806223025_1.jpg

20160806223117_1.jpg

Edited by 4 Life
  • Like 1

Alright, so I think I've finished the attire pack for Booker T '96, though I'm gonna give everything a final once-over to confirm it's all finished when I've got a clear head. Just to clarify the attires, in their installation order (they're in chronological order):

Halloween Havoc '96 (default Harlem Heat)
Nitro May 26 '97 (Harlem Heat black)
Superbrawl '98 (white tights/black boots)
Thunder May 28 '98 (red rights/red boots)
Thunder Jun 4 '98 (black tights/black boots)
Bash at the Beach '98 (white tights/red boots)
Saturday Night Nov 28 '98 (white tights & boots)
Superbrawl '99 (newer black tights/red boots)
Uncensored '99 (grey velvet tights/black boots)
Nitro Sep 18 '00 (black trunks with kneepads)
Edited by 4 Life
  • Like 2

nice job my friend!!!;)

Got all my attire strings done, as I said this will be released as a 10 attire pack for Booker T '96, but in my game... 8 attires for singles Booker, 2 attires for Harlem Heat Booker :D

eaf9lg.jpg

Edited by 4 Life
  • Like 1

Looking 2sweet on the renders man they look great! also just posted Nash update a sec ago with the shirt you fixed up 4 me man. big thanks again!

• Like 1

Looking 2sweet on the renders man they look great! also just posted Nash update a sec ago with the shirt you fixed up 4 me man. big thanks again!

Thanks man, yeah I caught the update as you see :) I've also got nWo Nash AND Wolfpac Nash on my roster so your attires will be split over both of those guys ;)

ok so we need 20 attires right lol :) 10nwo 10wolfpack also whats the renders for them look like just curious i hate the 96 render lol ;)

Edited by Wizard3

ok so we need 20 attires right lol :) 10nwo 10wolfpack also whats the renders for them look like just curious i hate the 96 render lol ;)

I don't know if you could even squeeze 10 attires out of the Wolfpac era :lol I challenge you :D There are previews of my renders on page 7 still I think it was, haven't replaced the Nash '96 render but replaced the main roster Kev with a Wolfpac render. Might still redo both of them though, the Wolfpac one is a little cartoony and I'm bored of the '96 one.

Edited by 4 Life

oh yah i forgot i did see the wolfpack render it looks good. the 2k 96 is not that great so i figured u replaced it lol. ima try 2 make 10 wolfpack attires the siglet changed like 3x in 99 and 00 so i may be able to get close. btw hows the Brutus the disciple beefcake coming along?:)

Edited by Wizard3

oh yah i forgot i did see the wolfpack render it looks good. the 2k 96 is not that great so i figured u replaced it lol. ima try 2 make 10 wolfpack attires the siglet changed like 3x in 99 and 00 so i may be able to get close. btw hows the Brutus the disciple beefcake coming along?:)

Yeah he had different entrance shirts as well, so even if the ring attires are the same he may also have worn a different entrance attire. Good to have these things if you're naming your attires by show/date in the selection screen like I do :D

No progress mate haha, I've been totally focused on this Booker pack tbh. Expect a release very shortly ;)

Edited by 4 Life

Will you also be releasing matching HH attires for Stevie Ray soon? :) 

Yeah, I only did the one alt Harlem Heat attire but can't do one without the other :D Hopefully it's just a simple texture swap.

• Like 1