4 Life's WCW & Attitude Era Mods | 2K17 PORT PACK - New Age Outlaws, Ivory, Jacqueline, Albert, Godfather, Bossman, Big Show and Sid | PROBABLY CLOSING SHOP!

4 Life

Hell yeah, to My Time Era lol

If anyone has any My Time era attire suggestions btw, feel free to suggest because from what I've seen he wore the same trunks all the damn time :lol No random pics though please folks, if you do post something please also tell me which event it was from ;)

Are you including the Heel/Corporation period into My Time era? If so you can do the March/April 99 tights with the silver middle and the stamp tee cut like Scott Hall's. He did a color flip of that at Backlash 99 vs X-Pac I think. Then he started wearing that in a trunks attire. The Red version of the DX HHH tights. Those sweat suits lol

No Mercy 99 if you can find that tee 

Are you including the Heel/Corporation period into My Time era? If so you can do the March/April 99 tights with the silver middle and the stamp tee cut like Scott Hall's. He did a color flip of that at Backlash 99 vs X-Pac I think. Then he started wearing that in a trunks attire. The Red version of the DX HHH tights. Those sweat suits lol

No Mercy 99 if you can find that tee 

Yeah I'll be doing some of those :) Just gotta dig around and see what attires I can find/pinpoint dates to. Think I know the Backlash attire you were talking about, the black and silver tights?

I think No Mercy 99 was the vs. Stone Cold match, in which he wore those same black trunks :lol

Most of them it's just the shirts I guess. Wrestlemania XV up to Backlash was those grey tights andvarious tees. He had a DX one at Mania vs Kane. The Stamp tee.. I saw a 9 tee, completely forgot what the hell that was about. No Mercy 99 they're black on the side but they're still grey in the middle with that single ',H,'. He had a Corporate Ministry or No Mercy shirt on. There were a bunch of people on it.

http://forum.wrestlingfigs.com/thread/285242/hhh-e23-attire

Some dates listed there to the grey attires I'm talking about.

Hell yeah, to My Time Era lol

If anyone has any My Time era attire suggestions btw, feel free to suggest because from what I've seen he wore the same trunks all the damn time :lol No random pics though please folks, if you do post something please also tell me which event it was from ;)

I know he had 2 different versions of the leather trunks. One version is the more known one(he wore it at wm2000 & vs Cactus Jack at the Royal Rumble etc) and the other has a different logo altogether(that one was worn during his first wwf title victory on raw and during Survivor Series 99). They look similar but are two different logos.

Popular version 

triple-h-1-sized.jpg

tripleh.jpg

Other Version75.jpgTriple-H-and-Rock-dealing-with-the-Big-S

Edited by rj10018576

• 2 weeks later...

Found a clear version of that 1999 attire I was telling you about. The most notable times he wore this attire was when he won his first WWF title from Mankind on Raw(the Raw after Summerslam 99) & when he lost the title to the Big Show in Survivor Series 99. He alternated between these trunks and the trunks he wore at wm16 all the time. But since these trunks are darker with the logo, the fact that its similar to the other one & all of his promotional pics he's wearing the other logo folks tend to forget he had 2 versions of his trunks.

tumblr_mlra9qKNE01rg89a6o1_1280.jpg

Outside of the ones made by 2k and mentioned already the only other attire from that era was his wmx7 attire 

baa827808cbe1edd69240731aa2d995c.jpg

Edited by rj10018576
  • Like 2

HULK HOGAN WCW RED & YELLOW 1999 RETURN ATTIRE

Didn't bother previewing this one as I was happy with it before I decided to preview it. Attire from when Hogan returned in his red & yellow get-up with his American Made theme on Nitro, in the 6 man tag with Sting and Goldberg vs. Rick Steiner, Nash and Sid Vicious. This pack comes with injectable theme and call names, titantron and renders!

Shout-out to @LouEvil76 for allowing me to use his nWo Hulkster bandana textures as a base for this! Download at the bottom of the first post as usual.

• Like 6

nice 99, the pop it got that night on nitro was amazing i know i was jumping up and down when hogan came out in yellow lol (tony: wait brain listen! Bobby: Steiner down here on floor, Tony: That music, Bobby: yeah thats the old....Great stuff;) prob the last great moment in wcw

Edited by Wizard3
  • Like 2

nice 99, the pop it got that night on nitro was amazing i know i was jumping up and down when hogan came out in yellow lol (tony: wait brain listen! Bobby: Steiner down here on floor, Tony: That music, Bobby: yeah thats the old....Great stuff;) prob the last great moment in wcw

Tony: "HULK!  HOGAN!  IS...BAAACK!!!"

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

X-PAC 3 ATTIRE PACK RELEASED

3 alt. attires for X-Pac. NOTE: These 3 attires are, by default, set to overwrite the original attire. The bottoms of the original attire made by 2K look really shiny and silvery and they're just supposed to be white with a little shine, so I fixed that and tacked it on the end as attire 3 as it's chronologically last.

1) Over The Edge 1999

20161230203024_1.jpg

20161230203228_1.jpg

2) RAW May 31 1999

20161230203349_1.jpg

20161230203406_1.jpg

3) RAW August 9 1999

20161230212747_1.jpg

20161230212749_1.jpg

Download added to the link at the bottom of the first post as usual!

Edited by 4 Life
  • Like 7

• 2 weeks later...

Noticing that more and more people who've made the mods I was hoping to get permission to use in my big patch for 2K17 whenever the project is finished, are disappearing from these forums. I'm just gonna have to survey the situation whenever the project is finished (gonna be a while yet too) and if it looks like there are a bunch of mods I'm not gonna be able to get permissions for then I might just release a huge pack of renders, trons, call names and themes of WCW and Attitude era wrestlers, so then all people would have to do is go and grab the mod/pac files and the pofos/movesets themselves and then install all my stuff to replace a superstar of their choosing.

Anyways, started work on the HHH My Time attires finally :lol Nothing preview-worthy as of yet but maybe later this week.

can i use this on gamecube's wwe day of reckoning?

:lol No mate, completely different file structure.

Edited by 4 Life
  • Like 1

Do you have a re-make plan? (disciple)

(wwe 2k17 brutus beefcake)

Most likely, I mean I'm not overly impressed with 2K's face work on him but it'll be good to have some facial animations. Definitely wanna do a Booty Man attire as well.