4 Life's WCW & Attitude Era Mods | 2K17 PORT PACK - New Age Outlaws, Ivory, Jacqueline, Albert, Godfather, Bossman, Big Show and Sid | PROBABLY CLOSING SHOP!

4 Life

Thanks!  I realized that right now I'm using 2k16 as a production tool and not a game.  As always, assuming things will transfer nicely between the two, I'll switch my WCW development over to 2k17 when that comes out.

That would free up 2k16 for actual playing (as if it was some sort of video game or something).  Since that already has the Austin showcase mode and a nice selection of attitude era arenas, it's easier to get a decent Attitude era universe running.  And there's plenty of cool character mods around here that I haven't tried out yet.

• Like 1

Thanks!  I realized that right now I'm using 2k16 as a production tool and not a game.  As always, assuming things will transfer nicely between the two, I'll switch my WCW development over to 2k17 when that comes out.

That would free up 2k16 for actual playing (as if it was some sort of video game or something).  Since that already has the Austin showcase mode and a nice selection of attitude era arenas, it's easier to get a decent Attitude era universe running.  And there's plenty of cool character mods around here that I haven't tried out yet.

Pretty much same haha, I never actually "play" the game, it's just a project I've got going on.

I was thinking re: having both companies in my game, if I get around to re-doing the commentary on 2K17, basically silencing all the Lilian Garcia files, then mixing in the ring announcer audio over the themes. So I can have Mean Gene announcing all the WCW guys and Lilian announcing the WWF guys.

Previews for a couple Triple H DX attires, first one is  the Summerslam 1998 attire and the second is from the Christmas '97 edition of RAW. As usual, click to enlarge:

20161104230455_1.jpg

20161104234730_1.jpg

20161105173552_1.jpg

20161105173903_1.jpg

Gonna do RAW 22nd June 1998 when he faced The Rock in the KOTR qualifiers, and Fully Loaded 98. Might also do the all-black attire from when DX were very first officially formed that he still used to wear as Hunter. The first two are basically recolours of the Summerslam attire, plus some entrance top/jacket swapping.

Once these are done I'll do an attire or two from the My Time era.

• Like 3

Love your mods 4 Life. Got most of yours installed.

Any chance you might ever do a Hardcore Holly? They have a pofo and moveset but no CH.pac. 

• Like 1

Love your mods 4 Life. Got most of yours installed.

Any chance you might ever do a Hardcore Holly? They have a pofo and moveset but no CH.pac. 

Thanks man :) R4zor/Broken Dreams did a Hardcore Holly last year that works with 2K16, must still be floating around on the forums somewhere.

Sneaky peak of Royal Rumble 2000 (street fight vs Cactus Jack):

20161106001000_1.jpg

Nicely... nicely :D
Reading your Cactus Jack term, I hope you can make his bunch of attires including his time on WCW era :p

Thanks fellas, noticed that I totally forgot to update the elbow pads as they're supposed to have the hole in the inside elbow haha, but it's still WIP atm anyway. Also gotta scrub out the wrinkles on his forehead a bit because 2K blatantly just copied his current-day head normals over so he looks about 50 :lol Never come across such lazy game developers in all my life...

Edited by 4 Life

Undertaker, HHH, Hollywood no stupid black and white effects epic modding brother sry i havent been around work is killing me right now no time for modding or anything really i get back to it asap lol i miss it. You and dennis just blow my mind with amazing looking stuff all the time keep up the great work 4Life!

• Like 1

More DX attire previews, the Fully Loaded '98 one was more work than I anticipated as I'd totally forgot about the masking being higher up on the waist due to the previous bottoms being higher and then the torso was clipping through the coat so I had to reshape the torso a lot to stop it poking out. Got there in the end though :D

20161110182309_1.jpg

20161110190042_1.jpg

20161110195240_1.jpg

20161110195628_1.jpg

So any more response to getting Undertaker's face updates across all '98-'99 attires?

There's been a little more interest, truth be told though my enthusiasm for the idea has completely died by now. Not saying I won't ever do it, just I've got plenty of other stuff I'd rather be doing atm that would be a more valuable use of my time in terms of getting closer to completing my project ;)

• Like 2

...and RAW, March 1st 1999

20161113194309_1.jpg

20161113194316_1.jpg

20161113194530_1.jpg

This is the last DX attire I'll be doing, so that's 6 in total. Just to recap, in chronological order:

RAW Dec 22 '97

RAW Jun 22 '98

Fully Loaded '98

Summerslam '98

Royal Rumble '99

RAW Mar 1 '99

Once these are done I'll release them as a DX pack, then once that's finished I'll continue my work on the few My Time era ones as a separate pack. Adding these 6 on to the current 4 Triple H '01 attires though takes it up to 10 attires, so what you then do with the My Time ones if you download those too is up to you :lol

Edited by 4 Life
  • Like 2

Awesome stuff man. I've been away for a GOOD while glad to see a few of you guys still keep up the good work!

Edited by RipZz

TRIPLE H 6 ATTIRE DX PACK RELEASED

6 additional attires for Triple H '01, he has 4 attires by default so these will fill out slots 5-10.

Attires in chronological order:

RAW Dec 22 '97

RAW Jun 22 '98

Fully Loaded '98

Summerslam '98

Royal Rumble '99

RAW Mar 1 '99

My Time era attires are next on the agenda ;)

Edited by 4 Life
  • Like 6

Hell yeah, to My Time Era lol

If anyone has any My Time era attire suggestions btw, feel free to suggest because from what I've seen he wore the same trunks all the damn time :lol No random pics though please folks, if you do post something please also tell me which event it was from ;)