4 Life's WCW & Attitude Era Mods | 2K17 PORT PACK - New Age Outlaws, Ivory, Jacqueline, Albert, Godfather, Bossman, Big Show and Sid | PROBABLY CLOSING SHOP!

4 Life

Amazing work on Flair. I cant say how awesome that is. I always felt like he was mostly wearing matching trunks and boots and kneepads, but obviously I remembered that wrong. Right after typing this down I'll integrate it into my savegame. Thank you for that awesome work! :) Cant wait to see what you are working on next. 

Btw. In the Video for Flair I noticed something that looked like a very nice Buff Bagwell. Where did you get that? 
(Please tell me its not another one of Broken Dreams Mods, because I am already crying over Dean Malenko and Lance Storm that I'll never have in my MNW-UNiverse. :'(  ) :D 

Amazing work on Flair. I cant say how awesome that is. I always felt like he was mostly wearing matching trunks and boots and kneepads, but obviously I remembered that wrong. Right after typing this down I'll integrate it into my savegame. Thank you for that awesome work! :) Cant wait to see what you are working on next. 

Btw. In the Video for Flair I noticed something that looked like a very nice Buff Bagwell. Where did you get that? 
(Please tell me its not another one of Broken Dreams Mods, because I am already crying over Dean Malenko and Lance Storm that I'll never have in my MNW-UNiverse. :'(  ) :D 

Thanks man :) It's @tekken57's Bagwell from 2K15, it worked perfectly in that game but it's broken in 2K16, the chain is really glitchy and the entrance hat crashes the game. I wanna try and fix it at some point and if I can get it all good again then I'll ask tekken if I can put it up here.

Another guy here did a Malenko and a Storm, I think it might have been R4zor. Might be worth having a look around.

As for what's next, I've got my Syxx re-release in the works, the Fall Brawl attire isn't going as easily as I'd hoped :lol but I've started it now and I'm determined to finish it.

Edited by 4 Life

Broken Dreams and R4zor are the same guy. He changed his name at one point. So no Malenko and Storm for me. *sad trombone* :D 

Nice. Syxx sounds good. :)  

Oh. I was just thinking I don't think I've learned anything new today, now here I am :D

• Like 2

i have tested your Fit Finlay Mod and he looks awesome in game!!! :) Thank you for this great Mod!! :) 

i have some requests

can you make this Booker T. attire?

67170-15Fr.jpg

or this:

tumblr_ngxglco3BJ1rg89a6o1_500.jpg

or

nWo Stevie Ray

120481-2093868369Fr.jpg

Ray Traylor (Big Bossmann)

fakeout.gif

Green WCW Attire - Ric Flair

lex-luger-ric-flair.png?w=650&h=476

Rick Rude (nWo Manager)

8jTebKK.jpg

Disciple

disciple_pic.jpg

I was just flicking through these pages looking for something else and stumbled across this post which I totally forgot about. 7 suggestions, I've done 5 of them more or less off my own head :lol Great minds think alike :)

• Like 2

Could it be that there is a mistake in the Meng-archive? Its just a *04.pac. Arent those only Entrance-Attires? In my game he comes to the Ring as Meng and when the match starts he turns into Haku. Shouldnt it be a *02.pac-file? (I mean if you want to replace the wrestler.) As an alternative Attire for Haku it would have to be a *12.pac, right? 

Edit: Okay, I'm confused. I tried to install it as an alternate attire (changing it to 55312 and then injecting it) and unlocking it via alternate unlocker, but when I choose the 2nd attire nothing happends. Huh? Oo I feel like I did that a baziilion times already and now its not working!? :D Oh and whats up with that 55306.pac that is in my pac/ch-folder? What are these for? Never noticed them before. 

Regarding your last post. Thats funny. Although a Ray Traylor or nWo Stevie Ray would be nice additions as well. Ray Traylor would need to have a new body model though. He's such a blob in the game. :D  Oh and I would love a WCW Jericho Attire pack.

Update regarding Meng: I got it installed as a 2nd Attire now. I moved the *06.pac file out of the folder (I guess it has to do with his second version as King Haku?) and injected the downloaded Meng-attire as *102.pac again. This time when I choose the 2nd attire in game it worked. 

Edited by RawJah
  • Like 1

@RawJah Thanks for bringing that to my attention, weird that it's been uploaded for a few months and nobody's alerted me to that mistake lol but I've checked it and it is indeed screwed up. I'll fix it when I'm at my PC next, might as well include a call name and theme file in the RAR while I'm there.

• Like 1

Well i downloaded it from you 2 lol i have to remember to re download meng with fixes. i just haven't installed anything yet including Dennis stuff figured after i was done with Nash i would have an install day lol :)

Well i downloaded it from you 2 lol i have to remember to re download meng with fixes. i just haven't installed anything yet including Dennis stuff figured after i was done with Nash i would have an install day lol :)

Yeah I've got loads of mods I've not installed yet tbh, only installed about half the roster the rest I've just got downloaded. I might do an actual re-release of Meng tbh, I don't like the hair moving so much as his hair was quite thick and heavy so I might disable the hair animation. Also re-doing Syxx and wanna do some fixes on Angle as well. Just bits I wanna do better now that I'm more experienced ;)

• Like 1

Again, RE-RELEASING BRET HART WCW ATTIRE PACK.

Spotted another attire that he wore on a few Nitros in 1999 (October 18th or November 22nd, for those renaming attires).

I'm re-uploading the pack right now but for anyone that's downloaded the pack already, here's a link to download the attire separately, it's last in the pack in chronological order too so it just tacks on the end nicely :)

e12g3o.jpg

It's gradually going to turn into a 10 attire pack at this rate :lol Nah, I think I've got them all covered now but if anyone knows of an in-ring attire that he wore in WCW and I've missed, do let me know.

• Like 1

Undertaker WrestleMania 14 attire released!

Pretty simple mod here. @Dennis-Bieser is currently working on a retro Undertaker attire pack and I've been making room in my roster to cover Undertaker's WrestleMania 11-14 attires so his pre-Ministry era of the Attitude era is also covered. Dennis is working on WrestleMania 11-13, so I still needed 14 and it was basically just swapping hair files and textures around (and I also did a little work on his head textures to make him look slightly younger). This mod took me all of 10 minutes to make :lol but here it is. As usual, click the images to view enlarged versions!

20160925220813_1.jpg

20160925220857_1.jpg

20160925220932_1.jpg

20160925221055_1.jpg

• Like 1

Love how Taker looks definitely going to use it

Also pretty sure I asked this here before but :p : Are you planning to do this sort of thing for 2K17 too? Would love to have this kind of thing for 2K17 to be honest

Love how Taker looks definitely going to use it

Also pretty sure I asked this here before but :p : Are you planning to do this sort of thing for 2K17 too? Would love to have this kind of thing for 2K17 to be honest

Thanks mate, yeah pretty much concentrating on stuff that'll (hopefully) port over/be useable on 2K17 and then I hope to finish my project on that game :) It's gonna be the same gen so I can't imagine 2K would do a complete 180 with the file structure and coding, so the models should port over easily. Seems like the only reason some mods wouldn't port from 2K15 to 2K16 is because they had CAW objects that weren't compatible with 2K16, but since I haven't used any of those I'm hoping I won't have any problems. Notice I'm using the word "hope" a lot :lol No way of telling.

It always bothered me how you could pick Kane's 98 attires as a partner for Taker in the Brothers of Destruction stable and how he'd be said to be "representing the Brothers of Destruction" even with his 98 attires. I'm also not going to be using current day Kane in my roster and planned to remove him. So instead of doing that...

14niowg.jpg

• Like 2

Did Taker have an tear drop at WM14 on his face? 

He did as it happens, totally missed that! Thanks for bringing that to my attention mate. Uploaded an update.

20160926165916_1.jpg

20160926170039_1.jpg

Edited by 4 Life
  • Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

I've been messing around with a little rework of my Undertaker WM14 attire, or more specifically the model. I've basically just used Undertaker's 2K15 model and put everything on it, as the face on the 2K16 model still looks too old for my liking and the face on the 2K15 model looks much less baggy. I've managed to transfer everything over smoothly and I'm gonna be re-releasing the mod soonish, but I'm also thinking of re-doing some of the other retro attires with the 'new' model as I think it looks a lot more accurate. What do you guys think?

20161005204910_1.jpg

20161005204921_1.jpg

20161005205014_1.jpg

20161005205016_1.jpg

20161005205016_2.jpg

20161005205029_1.jpg

hi 4 Life is there still hope for the sky blue ultimo dragon? :) 

I dunno if I'll be doing that one mate, the blue/white attire that people were requesting was more of a WWE attire, the black/gold attire LeonRick did is one he wore in WCW quite a lot so I'm happy enough with that tbh. Might be worth an ask in Leon's thread to see if anyone wants to take it on :)

I've been messing around with a little rework of my Undertaker WM14 attire, or more specifically the model. I've basically just used Undertaker's 2K15 model and put everything on it, as the face on the 2K16 model still looks too old for my liking and the face on the 2K15 model looks much less baggy. I've managed to transfer everything over smoothly and I'm gonna be re-releasing the mod soonish, but I'm also thinking of re-doing some of the other retro attires with the 'new' model as I think it looks a lot more accurate. What do you guys think?

20161005204910_1.jpg

20161005204921_1.jpg

20161005205014_1.jpg

20161005205016_1.jpg

20161005205016_2.jpg

20161005205029_1.jpg

hi 4 Life is there still hope for the sky blue ultimo dragon? :) 

I dunno if I'll be doing that one mate, the blue/white attire that people were requesting was more of a WWE attire, the black/gold attire LeonRick did is one he wore in WCW quite a lot so I'm happy enough with that tbh. Might be worth an ask in Leon's thread to see if anyone wants to take it on :)

im taking a stab ar that bro hopefully turns out ok lok

nice!

Just gotta fix the clipping on the collar of the coat really. I tried the same model on ABA Undertaker but it just doesn't look right for some reason. I might do an update pack for all the Ministry attires though, he almost looks like a different person with that baggy old face :lol

Edited by 4 Life

Undertaker WM14 v2 released :D

As I said above, I'm considering applying the face update to all the Ministry attires, I'll see what sort of response this release gets.

20161007192430_1.jpg

20161007192432_1.jpg

20161007192440_1.jpg

20161007193647_2.jpg

20161007193648_1.jpg

20161007192611_1.jpg

20161007192617_1.jpg

20161007192626_1.jpg

20161007192825_1.jpg

Edited by 4 Life
  • Like 1