4 Life's WCW & Attitude Era Mods | 2K17 PORT PACK - New Age Outlaws, Ivory, Jacqueline, Albert, Godfather, Bossman, Big Show and Sid | PROBABLY CLOSING SHOP!

4 Life

Very nice Flair. My only complaint is the RF on the boots. I don't know why 2K did them like that, as the RF's are like his other boots in-game (Current Flair). If you change the logos, this would be perfect.

• Like 1

Very nice Flair. My only complaint is the RF on the boots. I don't know why 2K did them like that, as the RF's are like his other boots in-game (Current Flair). If you change the logos, this would be perfect.

Thanks man. It's a fairly subtle difference but you're right actually, noticed the same thing last night when referencing the colours for the green attire I was working on and I've changed the logos on all the boots already, so they'll be different in the next previews :)

please give rick longer hair

Won't be something I'll be doing tbh mate as it doesn't fit into my project, I'm covering the Monday Night Wars era and Ric cut his hair way before all that started. If you ask one of the classic-era guys they might be willing to take it on :)

Edited by 4 Life
  • Like 1

What attires are you exactly going with for Flair? The dates or show references?

The jackets are pretty much custom versions as the object isn't quite right anyway and I was mainly after the ring attires, but I've kept the colour schemes.

Default attire with updated jacket - might replace this one (as the attire is from '91), with Nitro June 2 97 (Black, with red kneepads and jacket)

All red - Clash of the Champions 97

Black, with blue kneepads and jacket - Nitro Aug. 4 97

Green, with yellow boots - Nitro March 25 96

Yellow with blue kneepads, yellow/gold jacket - Nitro April 15 96

Black trunks with red kneepads and boots, red jacket - Great American Bash 97

Red trunks with blue kneepads and black boots, blue jacket - Great American Bash 99

Blue, with black boots - Slamboree 99

Black, red and gold jacket - Nitro March 15 99

Black with red trunks, red and gold jacket - Spring Stampede 99

So I've decided to give Ric Flair's robe a complete overhaul. I stumbled upon @summerslammer's Ric Flair mods from 2K14 and one of the textures he used was the same as the era I'm covering - I messaged him to ask about it, the texture was from Legends of Wrestlemania and he kindly send me the texture.

I worked it into my texture but the texture for the collar is really weird shaped in the 2K16 texture, so I had to re-do that part from scratch. I then had a go at reshaping the collar on the robe object in Blender to give it that triangular shape and it came out decent :) Preview pics:

20160910222947_1.jpg

20160910222950_1.jpg

20160910223008_1.jpg

20160910223434_1.jpg

Edited by 4 Life
  • Like 4

So I've decided to give Ric Flair's robe a complete overhaul. I stumbled upon @summerslammer's Ric Flair mods from 2K14 and one of the textures he used was the same as the era I'm covering - I messaged him to ask about it, the texture was from Legends of Wrestlemania and he kindly send me the texture.

I worked it into my texture but the texture for the collar is really weird shaped, so I had to re-do that part from scratch. I then had a go at reshaping the collar on the robe object in Blender to give it that triangular shape and it came out decent :) Preview pics:

20160910222947_1.jpg

20160910222950_1.jpg

20160910223008_1.jpg

20160910223434_1.jpg

Amazing work!!!!

• Like 1

Looks amazing, bro! That robe fits the late 90s, short haired Flair much better. I think the only reason I kept it the same in my pack with the long hair version, was as a "tribute" to the LOW game. This is much more accurate and your work is top notch!

• Like 1

yea i noticed yesterday while getting screen caps of nash logos btw got arn's enforcer logo made to ;) that was on the back of his trunks, Flairs robe said nature boy on back not ric flair and with summerslammer's texture help this flair pack just got 20x better and its looks amazing 4Life nice work as always!! also when i was making logos for nash and the enforcer logo, i stumbled upon a little side small texture project i think you will like 4Life i will show u later!

• Like 1

here is a little preview 4Life just gotta work on the logo more :) "Drums roll please" LOL

Hidden Content

what do you think?

Nice shirt! That belt... I have a texture of the actual spray paint for the nWo World Title, because I got rid of the WWE logo on the World title, but when I tried to use the world championship belt with the spray paint over it, to replace that nWo title, it'd show my normals, but that ugly toy belt NWO logo would still be there. I wanted to do one for the normal nWo and the red one for Wolfpac as another side project, but it didn't work at all 

s1pbg1.png

Working on re-doing all the robes atm, also noticed that even though the textures were correctly lined up, the lines and stuff on top and bottom half of the jacket weren't lined up properly so I fixed that.

20160911215659_1.jpg

20160911215701_1.jpg

20160911215703_1.jpg

20160911215712_1.jpg

I'll have to upload a video preview when the pack is finished, these pictures really aren't doing any justice as far as the glittery parts looking shiny :lol

Edited by 4 Life
  • Like 2

Added a Triple H DX render pack to the Renders folder if anyone wants it, link in the first post. As a part of my project I've replaced current Triple H with the 99-01 Triple H so I can lock the My Time theme to all those attires (just gave him the original '01 render), and renamed Triple H '01 to Triple H '98 which will be all DX attires and assigned the DX theme, and replaced that render with my new one.

Once I've finished doing my Ric Flair pack I wanna get started on a DX attire pack for him, hence me splitting them up so I can assign different themes.

Preview of the render, it was originally a pic with Chyna but I couldn't find anything else suitable so I just used this pic and cut her out of it:

2nlv6lc.jpg

Edited by 4 Life

I was looking forward to Syxx, but then I realized, that its a new ch. Sadly, I hoped he was an Alt Attire for X-Pac. I would have preferred that. But personal preference, am i Right :) 

Love the work on Booker, Bret Hart, Finlay and Stevie Ray though. Great job! Cant wait for more :) 

I was looking forward to Syxx, but then I realized, that its a new ch. Sadly, I hoped he was an Alt Attire for X-Pac. I would have preferred that. But personal preference, am i Right :) 

Love the work on Booker, Bret Hart, Finlay and Stevie Ray though. Great job! Cant wait for more :) 

You can install the pac wherever you like mate. If you wanted to install it as an alt for X-Pac, rename the files to ch31412 and ch31414 accordingly, then inject them with Custom Character Tools then the inner headers will be rewritten and they'll install into the slot as named :) I figured, best option would be to release it as a separate Superstar as the name, entrance and moveset are totally different, but of course if someone wants to install it elsewhere then it's easily done ;)

P.S. I'm gonna be re-doing Syxx very soon, it was my first mod and I wanna make him more accurate now that I actually know what I'm doing :lol I'm not gonna re-morph the head as I hate losing facial animations, but I'll be re-texturing the face, changing the hair as it's too brushed-back, working on the normals and ambient occlusion on the logos and removing the entrance shirt - I was going through every Syxx match I could find to try to find a shirt he wore so I could say yep, that's the attire I'm doing, but he almost never wears a shirt lol, I think I saw him wear one once. Oh, and I'm also gonna do his attire that he wore at the War Games match (tee and jeans) that he also wore in that one-minute match he had with Rey on Nitro. Just cause I can re-use the clothing/textures I made for Vincent :D

Edited by 4 Life
  • Like 1

Oh? Thats possible? Thats more than awesome! I wasnt aware, that I could just rename the files and when I inject them it would work that easy. I'm pretty new to this (started figuring stuff out last sunday) and I thank you very much for explaining that to me. I will do that then. Amazing. One more guy for my Monday Night Wars WCW brand then :D

Oh? Thats possible? Thats more than awesome! I wasnt aware, that I could just rename the files and when I inject them it would work that easy. I'm pretty new to this (started figuring stuff out last sunday) and I thank you very much for explaining that to me. I will do that then. Amazing. One more guy for my Monday Night Wars WCW brand then :D

Of course mate, how do you think us modders assign the pac to whatever slot/attire slot we like, and how I'm doing an entire roster replacement :D Though to do it manually you need to open the file and hex edit the header so people can then just copy and paste it in, but as a beginner if you just rename and then inject it with CCT the program will do that part for you :)

• Like 1

Thank you alot for your advise on that. I didnt know that. Thought it would be too easy to be true actually. I tried that once before but didnt inject it, so it didnt work (when i tried to rearrange some of the hogan attire-numbers in my chaos.) I really appreciate you explaining me that. Really. Big thanks! :) 

Thank you alot for your advise on that. I didnt know that. Thought it would be too easy to be true actually. I tried that once before but didnt inject it, so it didnt work (when i tried to rearrange some of the hogan attire-numbers in my chaos.) I really appreciate you explaining me that. Really. Big thanks! :) 

No worries mate, gimme a shout if you got stuck anywhere :)

Ric flair attire pack is very close to completion :D These are the attires in chronological order, note that I've used the same robe texture on all attires so they may differ from the actual attire, but I've matched the colours and mostly the shapes, and the ring attires are accurate - if anyone has the time and the artistic skill (I don't have either) to draw the textures from scratch for some of the jackets for a re-release of this mod (after the first release of course lol) then do get in touch ;)

Green, with yellow boots - Nitro March 25 96

Black, with red kneepads and jacket - Nitro June 2 97

Black trunks with red kneepads and boots, red jacket - Great American Bash 97

Black, with blue kneepads and jacket - Nitro Aug. 4 97

All red - Clash of the Champions 97

All red, red and gold jacket - Uncensored 99

Black, red and gold jacket - Nitro March 15 99

Black with red trunks, red and gold jacket - Spring Stampede 99

Blue, with black boots - Slamboree 99

Red trunks with blue kneepads and black boots, blue jacket - Great American Bash 99