4 Life's WCW & Attitude Era Mods | 2K17 PORT PACK - New Age Outlaws, Ivory, Jacqueline, Albert, Godfather, Bossman, Big Show and Sid | PROBABLY CLOSING SHOP!

4 Life

Great renders! When will you Release the renders pack? :D

Whenever they're all done mate, there are definitely some I'm gonna struggle to do due to a lack of source material, but I've managed to pull a few out of the bag that I didn't think I'd be able to do :)

BRET HART - WCW ATTIRES PACK RE-RELEASED

Was watching Slamboree 98 earlier and noticed Bret wearing an attire I've not seen him wear before, so I've created and added that to the pack. The pack was in chronological order, and since Slamboree came before Fall Brawl, this attire is now the first WCW alt. attire and the 3 other attires have been moved along one attire, so you'll need to reinstall them. Just copy and paste them into your ch folder and allow them to overwrite the old ones, then enable an extra attire in the Attire Unlocker and you'll be good to go :)

20160829013736_1.jpg

20160829013844_1.jpg

Edited by 4 Life
  • Like 1

Few more renders, really hoping I can finish them all by the time the end of the weekend.

20160831005443_1.jpg

20160831005450_1.jpg

have you been messing around with the topaz app?

Yep :D Had some awesome results with some pics that looks really shitty that I managed to make look decent (like the Disciple ones looked really bad to start with and I've also got an updated Mikey Whipwreck render that I haven't shown yet as the one I previewed earlier in the thread had no effects, but myself and Perfectplex did a bit of work on it in this thread and the difference between the first and final image is worlds apart). Some pics like the Hardy ones here I couldn't do too much with or they just ended up looking really grainy, but in most cases using the 'pop', 'clarity' or 'detail' presets works really well.

Edited by 4 Life

Yep :D Had some awesome results with some pics that looks really shitty that I managed to make look decent (like the Disciple ones looked really bad to start with and I've also got an updated Mikey Whipwreck render that I haven't shown yet as the one I previewed earlier in the thread had no effects, but myself and Perfectplex did a bit of work on it in this thread and the difference between the first and final image is worlds apart). Some pics like the Hardy ones here I couldn't do too much with or they just ended up looking really grainy, but in most cases using the 'pop', 'clarity' or 'detail' presets works really well.

there's a noise program inside it that can help with the grainy ones.. i think it's called DeNoise something like that.. It'll take you to a different pop up that can help.. if you really wanna get detailed... you can paint them to give it that photoshoot, or render look, but the program usually simplifies all that if you're not art heavy lol

Edited by hovathagod32

there's a noise program inside it that can help with the grainy ones.. i think it's called DeNoise something like that.. It'll take you to a different pop up that can help.. if you really wanna get detailed... you can paint them to give it that photoshoot, or render look, but the program usually simplifies all that if you're not art heavy lol

Yeah I tried using the Topaz Denoise settings under the Global Adjustments panel but it still ends up coming worse off on some images. Suppose you just have to make do sometimes lol.

Render pack released!

So, as it stands, I'm finished with all my renders for my project! As promised, I've packed them all up into a RAR file. This pack includes renders for 90 WCW & Attitude era wrestlers/managers in total, with a type A, B and C render for each wrestler/manager meaning 270 files in total, and are all in .DDS format ready to inject!

Some of these renders are naturally much better than some of the others as I've had to make do with what I could find in some cases, but if they were truly terrible I'd not have included them in my game. The majority of the original PSD images come from PSD Dreams, but a lot of them I've had to create myself.

If my roster significantly changes and I end up making a bunch more renders then I'll release a part two pack.

Previews of all renders (click images to enlarge them):

WWF:

20160901234747_1.jpg

20160901234844_1.jpg

20160901234944_1.jpg

20160901235028_1.jpg

20160901235141_1.jpg

20160901235307_1.jpg

20160902000508_1.jpg

WCW:

20160901235552_1.jpg

20160901235657_1.jpg

20160901235813_1.jpg

20160901235903_1.jpg

20160901235947_1.jpg

20160902000031_1.jpg

20160902000111_1.jpg

20160902000159_1.jpg

20160902000442_1.jpg

Check downloads in the first post!

Edited by 4 Life
  • Like 2

Awesome! Thank you so much! :) Great work and a big time-saver for untalented graphic designers like myself ^^.

Edited by TheVisitorX

Ric Flair Jacket preview

Gonna be working on an attire pack for Ric Flair. Got the jacket pretty much done and gonna make his all red attire from here. Then from there I'll just be looking to make a bunch of colour-swap attires - I won't be taking on requests for different types of hair or jacket or anything like that as I'm keeping it in that late 90s era, but if anyone has any requests for attires they'd like to see that'd pretty much just be a colour-swap then you're more than welcome to request :D I believe @Dennis-Bieser requested the green attire with the yellow boots, I'll be doing that one mate ;)

Preview pics (click to enlarge!):

20160902214613_1.jpg

20160902214618_1.jpg

20160902214627_1.jpg

20160902214703_1.jpg

20160902214706_1.jpg

Retexturing the jacket took a little work, but the main problem was getting it working properly. I initially just took off the feathers but the ends looked all shitty. So I then used WWE Flair's jacket but it was clipping like all hell and I couldn't get it to move. I then copied all the textures, body/face textures and hair from WCW flair to WWE Flair which mostly worked, but the boot textures didn't sit right and I really wanted it so that I could use the same texture from the ring attires for the entrance attires... so I then went to just use the WCW boots on the model but I noticed the WWE boots were shortened to stop them clipping so I imported the WCW boots into Blender and edited them to replicate that. Then added them as a new YOBJ and everything worked perfectly :D So then I got to texturing the jacket and I've got all the hard stuff pretty much done. Should be pretty easy here on in, needed something easy after my massive Booker pack and complicated Disciple mod :lol

Edited by 4 Life
  • Like 1

nice job on ric flair looks great! On a nitro he wore the same black boots and tights with his blue kneepads lol in 97 that would be easy really you could do a bunch of recolors for flair in a mega pack!!!

nice job on ric flair looks great! On a nitro he wore the same black boots and tights with his blue kneepads lol in 97 that would be easy really you could do a bunch of recolors for flair in a mega pack!!!

Thanks man, yeah that was his mainstay attire throughout 97 and 98 so that's definitely one of the ones I'm doing. Can definitely squeeze a 10 pack out of this. My plans so far, but may change:

Default attire with updated jacket

All red

Black, with blue kneepads and jacket

Green, with yellow boots

Yellow with black kneepads, yellow/gold jacket

Black trunks with red kneepads and boots, blue jacket

Red trunks with blue kneepads and black boots, blue jacket

Blue, with black boots

Black, red and gold jacket

Black with red trunks, red and gold jacket

Edited by 4 Life

Thank you for your hard work.   About the renders.... I haven't been following mod development as closely as I'd like to.   Is it possible yet to add renders to a custom dlc added mod or do they still only work on the in game roster?   I would place mods over in game wrestlers but I don't like the idea of the commentators talking about the in game guy like I'm wrestling as Hogan but they are talking about the miz or someone. 

Thank you for your hard work.   About the renders.... I haven't been following mod development as closely as I'd like to.   Is it possible yet to add renders to a custom dlc added mod or do they still only work on the in game roster?   I would place mods over in game wrestlers but I don't like the idea of the commentators talking about the in game guy like I'm wrestling as Hogan but they are talking about the miz or someone. 

Still no developments on adding renders to the blank slots unfortunately, so replacing is the only choice we have currently. Sucks that 2K are so unorganised with their files, if they separated everything properly and had a separate file for superstar-specific commentary then it'd be a hell of a lot easier to find the files and mute them, but as it stands you'd have to sift through thousands of files and listen to every single one of them to find what you're looking for and they're in the most random order. I do wonder how they don't confuse themselves tbh :lol

Edited by 4 Life
  • Like 1

3 Ric Flair attires done today, 7 to go :D About half of the colour swaps are actually gonna be just texture swapping as well, only actual recolouring I still have left to do is the green and yellow attires and a couple of jackets and the rest will be mix & matching. Pics:

Attire 1:

20160903191913_1.jpg

20160903190917_1.jpg

Attire 2:

20160903191036_1.jpg

20160903191057_1.jpg

Attire 3:

20160903191244_1.jpg

20160903191333_1.jpg

Edited by 4 Life
  • Like 2

Meeeeeeeeeeeeeene by-God Gene!  WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will drive NOTHING, but Mercedes or Rolls Royce! I will go NOWHERE, on a commercial airliner! I will ride in NOTHING, but limousines! And I will make love to nothing, but the best women in the world. WOO!

• Like 2