4 Life's WCW & Attitude Era Mods | 2K17 PORT PACK - New Age Outlaws, Ivory, Jacqueline, Albert, Godfather, Bossman, Big Show and Sid | PROBABLY CLOSING SHOP!

4 Life

lol i actually don't remember what he looks like without glasses. I've been watching Nitro and PPVs in order to keep me motivated on the work, and he just showed up randomly. Piper came out one show and gave all his old names and government name, but he was still a mystery at this point lol. They really need to add Thunder episodes to make sense of certain things. 

lol i actually don't remember what he looks like without glasses. I've been watching Nitro and PPVs in order to keep me motivated on the work, and he just showed up randomly. Piper came out one show and gave all his old names and government name, but he was still a mystery at this point lol. They really need to add Thunder episodes to make sense of certain things. 

Yeah, he spent like 99% of his time in the nWo with his shades on :cool: A good amount of pics on google without them though and of course plenty of Brutus Beefcake pics that I could use as reference :D There used to be a huge playlist of Thunder episodes from 97-99 on YouTube, but it appears to be gone now :(

Yeah, he spent like 99% of his time in the nWo with his shades on :cool: A good amount of pics on google without them though and of course plenty of Brutus Beefcake pics that I could use as reference :D There used to be a huge playlist of Thunder episodes from 97-99 on YouTube, but it appears to be gone now :(

I have a drive of a complete collection of thunder and nitro, but I watch Nitro and the PPVs now via the network to get accuracy and color down. those VHS/TV rips weren't always good for accuracy at all lol

I have a drive of a complete collection of thunder and nitro, but I watch Nitro and the PPVs now via the network to get accuracy and color down. those VHS/TV rips weren't always good for accuracy at all lol

Indeed haha, yeah I tend to either use the Network or I've also got the Best of Nitro Vol 1 and 2 DVDs and nWo: The Revolution DVD which are as good as it's gonna get in terms of quality.

Edited by 4 Life

Indeed haha, yeah I tend to either use the Network or I've also got the Best of Nitro Vol 1 and 2 DVDs and nWo: The Revolution DVD which are as good as it's gonna get in terms of quality.

I've also got a set of original Nitro/Thunder/Ppv rips from TV.  The network is amazing for reference material, but when I actually want to enjoy the shows all the crappy generic replacement themes piss me off too much - I gotta go back to the pure WCW content.

• Like 2

I've also got a set of original Nitro/Thunder/Ppv rips from TV.  The network is amazing for reference material, but when I actually want to enjoy the shows all the crappy generic replacement themes piss me off too much - I gotta go back to the pure WCW content.

As much of a Sting fan that I am, cutting Seek & Destroy during those eras is very shitty. They even add Goldberg's WWE theme during PPV matches but leaves it the same in most of the Nitro episodes I've seen. I remember this knock off Voodoo Chile theme they had too. It was hilarious, I forgot what show it was for.

As much of a Sting fan that I am, cutting Seek & Destroy during those eras is very shitty. They even add Goldberg's WWE theme during PPV matches but leaves it the same in most of the Nitro episodes I've seen. I remember this knock off Voodoo Chile theme they had too. It was hilarious, I forgot what show it was for.

OMFG my ears start to bleed when Jericho, in 1997, comes out to Break The Walls Down :mad:

I don't have plans for Norton currently, as I only have 60-odd spaces in my WCW roster and he wasn't integral enough in WCW to make it onto the list. Could change in time but atm, no plans tbh

Disciple is almost finished, just working with another user to see if I can get the jacket to move. I really wanted to have the chain on the bottoms to look a lot more 3D looking but I think these yellow normal files are a bit weird for this sort of thing. Tried every trick I know to really get it to pop and it looks very 3D in the normal file, but in the game it's a bit flat-looking. How I managed to get proper 3D buckles on Booker's boots but can't get a  3D looking chain is making me scratch my head lol, so I've drawn the conclusion that the yellow files aren't quite the same.

Edited by 4 Life
  • Like 2

I don't have plans for Norton currently, as I only have 60-odd spaces in my WCW roster and he wasn't integral enough in WCW to make it onto the list. Could change in time but atm, no plans tbh

Thank you the anwser

Disciple is almost finished, just working with another user to see if I can get the jacket to move. I really wanted to have the chain on the bottoms to look a lot more 3D looking but I think these yellow normal files are a bit weird for this sort of thing. Tried every trick I know to really get it to pop and it looks very 3D in the normal file, but in the game it's a bit flat-looking. How I managed to get proper 3D buckles on Booker's boots but can't get a  3D looking chain is making me scratch my head lol, so I've drawn the conclusion that the yellow files aren't quite the same.

Disciple looks even better than I expected, like Goldberg in his prime, you are now, Da Man :D

• Like 1

Custom ring-announcer audio to go with the Disciple mod, anyone?

Gonna cut a bit of the blank space off the beginning of his name to shorten the gap between his billing info and call name for the finished sounds.

As for the mod, still looking to get the jacket moving, gonna mess around with the textures to make the outfit look more leathery, and just some general finishing touches need doing.

Edited by 4 Life
  • Like 3

Awesome mod, i really like your Disciple! 

Thanks man, not quite finished yet but it's nearly done :D Happy with how those call names came out, if people are interested in them I'll include them with the download.

• Like 1

nice nice job brother!! and having the call name, amazing too bad we cant add that to an addon mod or at least u are replacing a wrestler to get this call name 2 work correct?

nice nice job brother!! and having the call name, amazing too bad we cant add that to an addon mod or at least u are replacing a wrestler to get this call name 2 work correct?

Yeah man, I'm still working on an entire roster mod so I'm doing LOTS of replacing ;)

yea thats what i figured it be nice if we could figure out how to add renders and call names in to addon mods. i may have to start doing the same so i have call names and billing also. have you did a hollywood hogan call and bill yet in yours?

yea thats what i figured it be nice if we could figure out how to add renders and call names in to addon mods. i may have to start doing the same so i have call names and billing also. have you did a hollywood hogan call and bill yet in yours?

Renders may be possible, some of the guys reckon that the blank slots probably link to the same dummy render and the ID links might be changeable. As for call names though, the blank slots literally don't have IDs so we can't give them sounds.

Hollywood Hogan was actually the first wrestler I ever did a full replacement job on :) First wrestler I ever replaced another with, gave him a render and call names. Managed to dig up a video from one of my old threads actually, the sounds are ripped from SvR 2006 (did the same with Kurt Angle and will do the same for the likes of Benoit, Mysterio and so on!). https://vid.me/We9R