Request: Please help us with a WIP Community Project to update Brave's AJ Styles V1 Model with V2 3D clothing for the best AJ Styles Attire Pack possible

Cave Waverider

@Ewan yeah, it isn't so easy, unfortunately. It isn't a top priority to get the face tone changed, I can always do an update later if someone figures out a good way to do it.

So I've been fine-tuning some textures on the body and various attires today and have also worked on AJ's current The Club Jacket some more:

I went with the regular jacket that comes with V2 AJ this time around. I'm still not very happy with the model, if the side flaps that cover the little fasteners could be removed somehow it would be better, but I guess I'll have to settle for it unless someone else has a better idea or wishes to help with it.

Since I was fiddling around with ring jackets, I figured I'd update the one on my favorite fantasy attire as well (I mostly did it to figure out texture placement). :)

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Looking great! I really like the blue version of that attire, will it be included on release?

As for the jacket, it doesn't look too bad. The fasteners on the jacket though, is that not something which could be smoothed out in Blender?

Maybe. If one of the Blender/3DSMax gurus would like to give it a go and try to reshape the jacket model to get rid of the parts of the flaps covering the fasteners and maybe also tweak it further to resemble AJ's new Club Jacket more, it'd be most appreciated. :)

And yes, the white and blue version will be included, although I'm not sure if the screenshot will be it's final form. :)

If you PM me the file some time today i'll have a go at it.

Edited by EL_G
  • Like 1

Thanks to the wonderful work of @bravebird31 and @TheHeartbrokenKid we've been able to fix most of the clipping issues with the T-Shirt and Jacket. I've patched up the small holes that still remained best as I could by painting the body parts there in T-Shirt color so it looks pretty acceptable now. This is probably as good as it will get.
165lbm.jpg

Now, I've finished 13 attires. Waiting for @EL_G to finish his tweaked Jacket Model for AJ's most recent attire. Once I get that I'll create/adjust the textures for it and we should be ready for the initial release. :)

Edited by Cave Waverider
  • Like 4

Thanks to the wonderful work of @bravebird31 and @TheHeartbrokenKid we've been able to fix most of the clipping issues with the T-Shirt and Jacket. I've patched up the small holes that still remained best as I could by painting the body parts there in T-Shirt color so it looks pretty acceptable now. This is probably as good as it will get.
165lbm.jpg

Now, I've finished 13 attires. Waiting for @EL_G to finish his tweaked Jacket Model for AJ's most recent attire. Once I get that I'll create/adjust the textures for it and we should be ready for the initial release. :)

Bro, Phenomenal work. Been waiting for this for a long time. So I request you to release those that are finished. Please release the latest jacket/attires later when you are able to finish it.

• Like 1

The first version of the AJ Styles 10+ Attire Pack based on this project is now available for download. :)

Alas, the remodeling of the New Club Jacket didn't go as we hoped, so I used a placeholder jacket for those attires for the time being to not drag the initial release out much longer. It will be updated with a better model once we figure out how to create one that looks the part.

Hopefully you'll all enjoy playing with the improved AJ and the Attire Pack. :)

Edited by Cave Waverider
  • Like 3