Genghismantastic's Background Replacements- Brock Lesnar Theme Pack Released!

UnloadingMeat

nice work on these bro pls make retro masked kane.

Sounds like an awesome idea. would you like his traditional mask or the reversed red and black like in your avatar?

yes like in my avatar with black attire it would be great.

I'll get to work on it. I have a good idea to make it awesome for Kane

I tried to make several different Kane pictures work but Honestly there are not alot of great reference Renders for that Attire I can find that still look good when blown up to the size I need for the main menu mods. It just wasnt up to the quality I want to put out. I instead went with one of his classic outfit. I hope you enjoy the theme. 

I tried to make several different Kane pictures work but Honestly there are not alot of great reference Renders for that Attire I can find that still look good when blown up to the size I need for the main menu mods. It just wasnt up to the quality I want to put out. I instead went with one of his classic outfit. I hope you enjoy the theme. 

Thanks

Awesome work with these, loving the Hulkamania theme, definitely getting a download when next on laptop!

KUTGW!

Can you make an Undertaker theme please? With lightning background or something If you could please?

sure thing man. Give me a bit. I'm finishing a CM Punk theme and yours will be next. Should be just a few hours 

Can you make an Undertaker theme please? With lightning background or something If you could please?

sure thing man. Give me a bit. I'm finishing a CM Punk theme and yours will be next. Should be just a few hours 

Much appreciated :)

Edited by TakerUnder

If you're working on the background of lightning for Taker right now, you can keep going If you want, but If you're not, I just realised you're using the titantrons as the backgrounds and I'm asking If you could just use the titantron instead of the lightning please.

Undetaker Theme released

If you're working on the background of lightning for Taker right now, you can keep going If you want, but If you're not, I just realised you're using the titantrons as the backgrounds and I'm asking If you could just use the titantron instead of the lightning please.

Hope you like it

Undetaker Theme released

Hope you like it

Bruh, without clicking the vid, I already love it, so much! You da best <3

Undetaker Theme released

Hope you like it

Bruh, without clicking the vid, I already love it, so much! You da best <3

Thanks man. Glad you like it!

Nice.Work!Mate On These!

Thank you very much

fantastic work :o 
can you do Randy Orton Theme Pack pls.? :) 

Thanks for the feedback. Ill get to work on a Randy Orton theme after I finish up the one Im working on...Hint- Follow the Buzzards

Amazing work! Can you do Jeff Hardy Theme Pack?;)

Thank you for the feeback!

Which Era of Jeff would you like? Early WWE, WWE title era, or TNA?

Very Nice Hulk Hogan Main Menu Theme.  :)

I like it. Far better than the original.

For future: Can you make a nWo based (with Hogan,Hall and Nash) Theme?

Thanks,

a very enthusiastic

Fisico9798

Sounds like a good idea, Ill see what I can do.

Edited by genghismantastic
  • Like 2