yjkim0901's Mods - Christian / Shinsuke Nakamura

yjkim0901

Disable the Facial Animations Using XRey because 2K16  has more animations

Would that work same with the vest problem?

not sure

What issue are you having with the vest?

20160704151932_3.jpg

I took Stunning Austin's Vest and put it in 001B slot by creating a new pach file.

However somehow the part in yellow of that vest is glitching.

I thought it is because of the animation issue since it is glitching like when you edit the face and don't disable the facial animation.

Also even though I disabled the facial animation by using your X-Rey, it looks like his tongue is sticking out. I'm wondering why :( 

If it is his tongue falling through his mouth, remove it with x-Rey. I removed a lot of parts that would show through, including feet.

What issue are you having with the vest?

20160704151932_3.jpg

I took Stunning Austin's Vest and put it in 001B slot by creating a new pach file.

I thought it is because of the animation issue since it is glitching like when you edit the face and don't disable the facial animation.

Also even though I disabled the facial animation by using your X-Rey, it looks like his tongue is sticking out. I'm wondering why :( 

yes thats the problem with 2k16 jackets,vests.t shirts seems to have glitches if we use them on different models.its 00ca file problem.try injecting ur mod head to austin yobj then u can use his vest without clipping.

disable facial animation in hex editor if x-rey didnt disable it.it work for sure.

in all my mods i simple remove tounge and teeth there is no use of them with facial animations disabled.

If it is his tongue falling through his mouth, remove it with x-Rey. I removed a lot of parts that would show through, including feet.

I guess I have to do that too but I was wondering the same thing happens to other modders too. I mean the tongue, especially.

It could be the 00CA file for the jacket. Sometimes objects don't work on other models because of this.

I guessed that is the problem since, as far as I know, that file has to do with bones... 

I will try extract the objs from my Nakamura's 0000.yobj and then inject them into Austin's like LeonRick said.

yes thats the problem with 2k16 jackets,vests.t shirts seems to have glitches if we use them on different models.its 00ca file problem.try injecting ur mod head to austin yobj then u can use his vest without clipping.

disable facial animation in hex editor if x-rey didnt disable it.it work for sure.

in all my mods i simple remove tounge and teeth there is no use of them with facial animations disabled.

I remember I failed to do so when I tried to inject the head of HBK's into Swagger's 0000.yobj so I didn't consider that as an option.

I also tried removing facial animation in hex by using Franzzockt's method but it didn't work.

Maybe I just have to remove all those objs inside of his head :( 

I guess I have to do that too but I was wondering the same thing happens to other modders too. I mean the tongue, especially.

It could be the 00CA file for the jacket. Sometimes objects don't work on other models because of this.

I guessed that is the problem since, as far as I know, that file has to do with bones... 

I will try extract the objs from my Nakamura's 0000.yobj and then inject them into Austin's like LeonRick said.

I remember I failed to do so when I tried to inject the head of HBK's into Swagger's 0000.yobj so I didn't consider that as an option.

I also tried removing facial animation in hex by using Franzzockt's method but it didn't work.

Maybe I just have to remove all those objs inside of his head :( 

I'd say it does. You just want to make sure that you use a edited 00CE file or else you'll have invisible parts.

HI,yjkim0901.CAN YOU SEND SHISUKE NAKAMURA MOD TO ME? Even if it's not finished

Edited by SHINSUKE BO DALLAS

just wait and have patience he will release it when its done.

OK,wish he do the mod fastly

People have lives ok?

• Like 2

Why the fuck do you want an unfinished mod.....

Why the fuck do you want an unfinished mod.....

IKR?

I can't wait to see what you end up pulling off with Nakamura!  It already looks fantastic, you are a really great modder!  Your WM 19 Jericho turned out so good, I installed it as it's own DLC character :D  anyways, thanks again for the awesome mods man, they truly blow my mind everytime, I'm sure I will install your WM 17 Christian as it's own character too :) 

CM Punk

Credit goes to me and also to PH_Guy for the base.

• Head texture fix(beard and hair).
  • Fixed his hairline and hair object's morph.
  • Add 3D beard.
  • Fixed object parameter(shorts, shoes, etc).

Link: Download CM Punk Mod

Download CM Punk Mod Extra (replaces the 2nd to the 5th attire)

Thank you so much for creating this 10 attire CM Punk Pack!!!

Mods take a lot of time and he probably has other things going on in his life. Good things come to those who wait ;)

• Like 2

Shawn Michaels 10 Attire Pack uploaded on the first post :) 

Thank you very much. The game feels so much better with this pack. :)

I want HBK with WM26 attires :( Can you make it please? I'd requested for a long time :(

Edited by slaint

• 4 weeks later...