yjkim0901's Mods - Christian / Shinsuke Nakamura

yjkim0901

Punk released on the first post.

Punk_Preview.jpg

It was so hard to narrow it down to just 10 attires. 

I also had Nexus Yellow/Grey, SVR 2010(ALC had done it already though) Survivor Series '12, Payback '13 and SummerSlam '14 in my mind.

However I couldn't get rid of any of these.

please please oh please make this attire.... 

16jkfn8.jpg2ylp89i.jpg

Halloween 2011  

I saw this after I uploaded my Punk. I dunno, maybe. I was not a huge fan of that particular attire so yeah.

• Like 4

Really loving these attire packs for these guys. Will you be doing any more for HBK? As in perhaps some of his attires after he transitioned from the tights?

really appreciate your work on HBK. actually I'm in demand of it.. but can you make more modern of HBK.. like WM23,24,25 & 26.. I also unlike of old-fashioned. entrance.. can you tell me how to change it.. if there's a way..

Awesome work on Punk, would you consider making the extra Punk attires you had in mind?! Using Pozzum's match edit tool opens up extra attire slots to use for Punk.

Totally understand if you're not considering it, the ones you've produced and released are, as I mentioned, awesome!!! 😊👍🏻

Thank you!

Edited by Booty O's

if u have a little time.. just try the halloween attire of punk... 

also for the future.. a finn balor war paint pack... from nxt rival to nxt : the end ????????????????????????????

#WOULD'NT THAT BE SOMETHING!!

Great Job on Punk! ...Who's Next?

Rocky.jpg

I tried making Rocky younger by adding new texture, new normals and ao maps but they weren't good enough.

I think I have to disable the facial animation but it won't worth it so I threw them away.

Maybe few more Punk's attires that I've mentioned before because those are just so beautiful.

Then I will work on my Jericho. I thought TheHeartbrokenKid was thinking of porting my Jericho but he seems busy so yeah. 

After that, I'm thinking of doing Regal around his intercontinental Champ run in 2009 since he is the top heel in my Raw universe :)

0fa3768e67william-regal.jpg 

william-regal.jpg

Then I will fix some of my Jeff you ported since I see some glitch on his hair. (It's not your fault. I guess it is just the way it is in 2K16. ) 

I guess this is already quite a list :p 

Really loving these attire packs for these guys. Will you be doing any more for HBK? As in perhaps some of his attires after he transitioned from the tights?

really appreciate your work on HBK. actually I'm in demand of it.. but can you make more modern of HBK.. like WM23,24,25 & 26.. I also unlike of old-fashioned. entrance.. can you tell me how to change it.. if there's a way..

I'm sorry I'm not interested in doing his later attires since I'm not a fan of those attires.

Also I thought someone already ported JulianBITW's work that is similar.

Edited by yjkim0901
  • Like 3

Then I will work on my Jericho. I thought TheHeartbrokenKid was thinking of porting my Jericho but he seems busy so yeah. 

I'll work on Jericho, I thought since you're back you'd want to do it. I'll start today itself :)  

I'll work on Jericho, I thought since you're back you'd want to do it. I'll start today itself :)  

I was just saying since you asked of it before :)

I'm planning on doing it with new hair and so on.   

Ok no prob :) 

Look forward to Y2J as there have been very few retro Jericho mods.

Would love to see a Jericho or two with more facial hair in the collection, like these:

076c02a517b6ce3d6041145e2132478a.jpgChris_Jericho_-_Christopher_Irvine_53.jpuy9Adkv.jpg

• Like 1

More Punk attires as requested. I normally don't take any requests but it's Punk so yeah.

These are gonna replace 2nd to 5th attires.

Hopefully releasing tomorrow .

Punk_Preview2.jpg

• Added 3D Wolverine beard.
  • Added appropriate hair for each attire.
  • New normal and ao map for the shorts and boots.

Click below for more ingame pics:

20160614013558_3.jpg

20160614013921_4.jpg

20160614014402_2.jpg

20160614015315_1.jpg

Edited by yjkim0901
  • Like 3

#RESPECT... JUST WOW!!!!! THANK U FOR KEEPING MY REQUEST AND MORE IMPORTANTLY... THANK U FOR COMING BACK... 

More Punk attires as requested. I normally don't take any requests but it's Punk so yeah.

Punk_Preview2.jpg

Hidden Content

AS THIS BEEN RELEASED IN THE SAME LINK ? OR IS THERE A SEPARATE LINK COMING ?

Punk_Preview2.jpg

Hidden Content

AS THIS BEEN RELEASED IN THE SAME LINK ? OR IS THERE A SEPARATE LINK COMING ?

In the exact same post you quoted, he said "Hopefully releasing tomorrow". Atleast take the time to read the post properly man, specially when you're quoting it

Those Punk attires are wonderful, @yjkim0901. I especially like the Blackhawks one. Great work!

By the way, one could add the extra attires for IDs 377 and 378 (
10 attires each) which are reserved for CM Punk Extra attires in Pozzum's Match Select with PAC Plus so they won't have to replace any attires and can use up to 30 by selecting those IDs in Match Select:)

Edited by Cave Waverider
  • Like 1

Those Punk attires are wonderful, @yjkim0901. I especially like the Blackhawks one. Great work!

By the way, one could add the extra attires for IDs 377 and 378 (
10 attires each) which are reserved for CM Punk Extra attires in Pozzum's Match Select with PAC Plus so they won't have to replace any attires and can use up to 30 by selecting those IDs in Match Select:)

Thanks! I've been out for a while and I didn't know there was a such thing!