yjkim0901's Mods - Christian / Shinsuke Nakamura

yjkim0901

Here's how far I have got. I tried to rework his existing hair but I have doubts it would work in game. Luger's mullet is an excellent suggestion though. Excellent work on your HBKs though. Did you use the same hair model and tweak it where needed?

Every attire except the WM12 one and ONO '97 one is Shawn's default hair. I edited little bit so that it would look like his actual hair.

Although I was thinking of using 96 Nash's hair and tweak it but this was good enough.

I like the hair color of your HBK but I still see Luger's mullet will be better fit. Just my opinion :) 

The internet in my room got so slow that uploading that 800MB file kept crashing for the last 3 hours.

I will try upload them tomorrow from the library.

What about the New DX that matches your Triple H?

I was never a fan of HBK with pants/chaps. That was just a little surprise with HHH pack.

I don't know whether I wanna do that now...

Edited by yjkim0901

Here's how far I have got. I tried to rework his existing hair but I have doubts it would work in game. Luger's mullet is an excellent suggestion though. Excellent work on your HBKs though. Did you use the same hair model and tweak it where needed?

123tzsp.jpg

Looks neat. :) Are you going to do The Rockers as well?

I was never a fan of HBK with pants/chaps. That was just a little surprise with HHH pack.

If you don't mind, I can port that and the bonus attires :) 

123tzsp.jpg

Looks neat. :) Are you going to do The Rockers as well?

Well, I could be tempted (time permitting). If I were going to do the Rockers I would like to get all the tassles and frills right.

If you don't mind, I can port that and the bonus attires :) 

Of course you can :) 

Shawn Michaels 10 Attire Pack released on the first post :) 

Edited by yjkim0901
  • Like 4

Shawn Michaels 10 Attire Pack uploaded on the first post :) 

Thank you very much. The game feels so much better with this pack. :)

Incredible work HBK My all time favorite wrestler and you always do him justice thank yo so much for all your hard work. 

Thanks for all the comments guys!! 

Now working on Punk. 4 done, 6 more to go.

20160610144955_4.jpg

20160610145100_1.jpg

20160610150445_2.jpg

p.s. Is anyone having the same problem with Punk's champ entrance like I am? It's just so weird.

20160610144941_1.jpg

Edited by yjkim0901
  • Like 4

Do you take request bro ? :D 'Cause I wanna request Cody Rhodes :D I'd like to see different attires from different modders :D 

Thanks for all the comments guys!! 

Now working on Punk. 4 done, 6 more to go.

20160610144955_4.jpg

20160610145100_1.jpg

20160610150445_2.jpg

p.s. Is anyone having the same problem with Punk's champ entrance like I am? It's just so weird.

20160610144941_1.jpg

bro first of all thanks for keeping my request.... today i opened the forum to check ur page and boom ... i see " it's clobbering time " .......  now thats amazing... 

second .. yes that prob is unavoidable.... here is what i do in data editor.... " entrance animation : 0426 (MITB sitting)"     " champion entrance : 0131" the belt will be around the waist.. there will b no issues.... 

• Like 1