Release: Tyson Kidd + WM19 Jericho + Cody Rhodes Attire Mods

PooPMasta

Please let us know once you finish Cody's new attires :D I'm giving him a crazy push. 

Happy weekend m8! Purple attire cody released! Hope you like it, its the best I can do for now. Share some screencaps Love to see my modded Cody in your universe/game :D

• Like 1

Please let us know once you finish Cody's new attires :D I'm giving him a crazy push. 

Happy weekend m8! Purple attire cody released! Hope you like it, its the best I can do for now. Share some screencaps Love to see my modded Cody in your universe/game :D

I will once I have time :D Btw what is your next project ? 

ah thanks for asking! I'm a bit tired of working attires from real life (finding good images of logo's etc is really hard)... might try doing some original designs stuff for a while maybe like a batman theme finn balor? :p also i don't really want to compete with other modders out there, so I'll work the stuff nobody is working on. I'd be happy to hear requests/ideas!! If I like it, I'll do it. Cheers!

• Like 1

ah thanks for asking! I'm a bit tired of working attires from real life (finding good images of logo's etc is really hard)... might try doing some original designs stuff for a while maybe like a batman theme finn balor? :p also i don't really want to compete with other modders out there, so I'll work the stuff nobody is working on. I'd be happy to hear requests/ideas!! If I like it, I'll do it. Cheers!

Speaking of Finn Balor, I hope you would consider making his Demon attires since NO ONE has done it :p 

Speaking of Finn Balor, I hope you would consider making his Demon attires since NO ONE has done it :p 

Hey Bro Plz Make His NXT Takeover Dallas Attire

Here are the screenshots for Cody :D 

WWE2_K16_2016_06_11_19_32_38_60.pngWWE2_K16_2016_06_11_19_36_53_56.png

WWE2_K16_2016_06_11_19_45_50_63.png

Still hoping you would consider my suggestion for Demon Finn Balor :D 

• Like 1

@mrwrestle sweet screenshots bro!! <3 thanks for downloading my mod :) 

I think another modder already did Demon Finn Balor.. I think his username is Julian --> http://smacktalks.org/forums/topic/61167-julianbitws-thread-balor-rollins-released/

He has used A LOT of Demon attires, so it would be cool if you consider even one :D 

If you don't, how about Sandow :p With his robe ! 

@solidassasin47 Wow, dude that's perfect thanks for linking the pictures and stuff for me to work off. I swear I look so hard for pictures but can't good ones. I'll do my best, stay tuned. :) Cheers!