WWE 2K16 Custom Glass shattering background Swap *SVR 07 BACKGROUND!*

Hollywood Akeem

Hey Guys today I made a background replacing the old background. To me it just didn't fit with the whole attitude era style so i made my own. Just Updated it with the wwe 2k3:16 logo. 

I also made an made a new one using Smackdown Vs Raw's Background loop

Just put the file in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\WWE2K16\movies\menu\wwe16_movie\ui_bg_movie

Make Sure you back up your files before doing this. 

Glass Shattering Background

https://www.mediafire.com/?qdy9691zrbnlwcr

SVR '07 Background

http://www.mediafire.com/download/eq5l29sss1dvcy8/SVR_07_Background.zip

Credit to Kopmeister for helping me give the wwe2k16 logo an alpha channel.

Preveiw

giphy.gif

Edited by Punkamania
Updated file with WWE 2K16 logo & Added SVR '07 Background **Also Realized gif wasn't being displayed**
  • Like 3

Holy cow!!! this is so awesome!!! the glass shatters fits perfectly with the austin render, def downloading this

• Like 1

Looks fucking great but as Cerb said apply that affect to the logo and it will look amazing, or even chuck a blank file in to the logo and have the logo in the background instead so that glass effect is uniform 

Niceeeee work dude. I was actually thinking about replacing that as well just couldn't figure out with what that's awesome!

As I said you fully deserve all the praise you're getting for this mod as it is amazing, got a bit freaked out though last night once I downloaded and installed it because I've turned off the game's soundtrack and only have the wrestlers themes playing in the menu, the very first time I installed it and booted up the game out of all the songs it played it was only Austins alliance theme haha lol never the less great mod ;)

Looks good but might want to fix the 2K16 logo as well, and the shattering glass just looks like it comes out of nowhere

Looks fucking great but as Cerb said apply that affect to the logo and it will look amazing, or even chuck a blank file in to the logo and have the logo in the background instead so that glass effect is uniform 

The problem is is that the 2k16 logo has an alpha channel and to my knowledge, you can't just make a movie with it and expect it to work. the blank file would be the best bet, unless someone knows how to make vids with alpha channel.

hey man, this is great. thanks for this!
anyone here knows which file is the stone cold render so i can replace it? thanks!

Looks good but might want to fix the 2K16 logo as well, and the shattering glass just looks like it comes out of nowhere

The problem is is that the 2k16 logo has an alpha channel and to my knowledge, you can't just make a movie with it and expect it to work. the blank file would be the best bet, unless someone knows how to make vids with alpha channel.

Whenever I did this though I don't think it actually rendered out with an alpha channel which is strange :/ 

Thanks guys and yeah im still trying to work on the wwe 2k16 logo. This mod has also been kinda on hold since k-lite codec contains malware so if any one has a better and safer alternative please let me know. Thanks.

Could you make the logo itself shatter? That would be truly insane :p 

I'd love to work more on this project but sadly it'd be a waste of time because i can't format it to a bk2 file. 

Could you make the logo itself shatter? That would be truly insane :p 

I'd love to work more on this project but sadly it'd be a waste of time because i can't format it to a bk2 file. 

Y'now what nvm, i'll try to do it in the meantime.

Whenever I did this though I don't think it actually rendered out with an alpha channel which is strange :/ 

Okay this helped me but when ever i try to export it and convert it from an avi or a mov to a bk2, there's a black screen behind it instead of it being transparent. My second problem is when i replace the wwe2k16 logo with the modified one and start up the game, the original wwe 2k16 logo is still there although i deleted it.

Okay this helped me but when ever i try to export it and convert it from an avi or a mov to a bk2, there's a black screen behind it instead of it being transparent. My second problem is when i replace the wwe2k16 logo with the modified one and start up the game, the original wwe 2k16 logo is still there although i deleted it.

When you rendered it, did you make sure that alpha channel was selected? You need to make sure the video format is uncompressed (when you go to render and you select a file type, click on customise timeplate and there should be a dropdown called video format, use uncompressed, and come out of that dropdown and make sure render alpha channel is selected) 

When you rendered it, did you make sure that alpha channel was selected? You need to make sure the video format is uncompressed (when you go to render and you select a file type, click on customise timeplate and there should be a dropdown called video format, use uncompressed, and come out of that dropdown and make sure render alpha channel is selected) 

The thing is that im using adobe premiere pro.

• 2 weeks later...

Alright thanks! I got the logo set to have an alpha channel I will update the topic with it. Also i'll give you credit for helping me. :lol

Alright thanks! I got the logo set to have an alpha channel I will update the topic with it. Also i'll give you credit for helping me. :lol

No problem aha you don't need to! I'm like automated Google, just happy that we can have matching logo

Hey guys wanted to know if the wwe logo works because for some reason it just switched back to the regular logo for me. 

Hey guys wanted to know if the wwe logo works because for some reason it just switched back to the regular logo for me. 

Yeah mine never changed, it's still the regular logo for me.

Yeah mine never changed, it's still the regular logo for me.

yeah I don't know why that is happening. There's a file in the pac folder named wwelogo.pac or something. Can't open it since I don't have xpacker. But I'll see what I can do.