feeleash

Hey, I just downloaded and played around with your Juventud pack and it's fantastic!  He's so Juicy!!!  :D:D:D

Hey, I just downloaded and played around with your Juventud pack and it's fantastic!  He's so Juicy!!!  :D:D:D

:D:D:D Olé :D:D:D

Bud the download does not complete i have tried it twice and it stops before it fully downloads the file.  Any Ideas.

Bud the download does not complete i have tried it twice and it stops before it fully downloads the file.  Any Ideas.

Hey man, this is strange, just tested it out and works fine here...

Nice work man, but I think the Superstar should be MUCH more muscular and his face looks off

Yeah I'm not 100% satisfied either, but this was the best I could do for now...

I could try to remodel his body some more when I get some free time :)

Nice work man, but I think the Superstar should be MUCH more muscular and his face looks off

Yeah I'm not 100% satisfied either, but this was the best I could do for now...

I could try to remodel his body some more when I get some free time :)

Maybe use someone like Hogan for the base?

• Like 1

i´m sorry but i don´t know how to upload photos but in wikipedia you can see his face reference and in ROH webpage you can see his last attire :D please take this request!!!! 

• Like 1

I don't get it. The Val Venis file is a 499 pac file...but the movesets & pofo are listed as 166 pac files??? What can I do about this??

Let's say you want to place Val under 166.

Then simply rename the pac files ch166xx.pac instead of ch499xx.pac and also edit them in a Hex Editor accordingly.  

Then copy the pacs to your ch folder. Can't remember the link for a tutorial to do this...

As I remember I did the mod when neither pofo or moveset was available, so I didn't know which place he will take in the roster...

Hope this helps :)

You can also just rename the ch499XY.pac files to ch166XY.pac and install it with the latest version of  Custom Character Tools. That should automatically rename the PACH files inside to match the ID in the file name.
Going with Wrestler ID 166 for Val Venis is recommended, as it's the community assigned slot (it is also a PacPlus Slot, so don't forget to run Pozzum's Match Edit 1.3 or later every time after the game loads the save in the main menu).

If you wanted to put it into the 499 slot, however, you could leave the ch499XY.pac files intact, load the .pofo and .moveset files into the Data Editor for WWE 2k16, change the Wrestler IDs of both to 499, save and install the files (via CCT or whatever you prefer).

Edited by Cave Waverider
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Sorry if it has been asked already but are you planning to make the Narcissist version of Lex Luger?

I second this, would love to see a Narcissist Lex Luger mod. Your other attires for Lex are amazing. Thank you!

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys, sorry for disappearing all of a sudden, but I got caught up with my work as a board game publisher and playing in a band at the same time, have left me no free time to fix more mods. If I get some time off during those months I will make something up, but it seems impossible at the moment!

Cheers!

• Like 1

Hey guys, sorry for disappearing all of a sudden, but I got caught up with my work as a board game publisher and playing in a band at the same time, have left me no free time to fix more mods. If I get some time off during those months I will make something up, but it seems impossible at the moment!

Cheers!

Good luck with your other ventures, look forward to your new mods if you have time! 

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

edit: okay after 3 or 4 edits and searching, i figured out how to play as chris hero... my remaining question is... do i have to run pacplus.exe every time i restart the game so that his model is available? and do i have to import pofo and moveset every time also after running pacplus.exe? seems a bit tedious, so i want to make sure.

Edited by Nico Ídolo
figured it out

You don't need to enter the pofo and moveset everytime.  You do have to run pacplus every time though.  There is another tool the match select that incorporates the pac plus and match select mods together.