feeleash

I know right, I am not a modder but i think the possibilities are endless with the amount of textures the guy placed there.  I think you can use it once you credit.  He implies it in his post.  If your are interested maybe do a Adam Bomb mod that would be awesome.

Edited by CRamirez11
  • Like 1

I know right, I am not a modder but i think the possibilities are endless with the amount of textures the guy placed there.  I think you can use it once you credit.  He implies it in his post.  If your are interested maybe do a Adam Bomb mod that would be awesome.

Hahah you're in my mind, was checking out Adam Bomb yesterday :)

I could definitely give him a go!

• Like 1

Holy shit your Chris Hero even has facial animation :o 

That's because he didn't edited the Face.

That means he just created that or what ? 'Cause that looks good ! Especially the second one. Sorry I don't know shit about these things xD

Cheers guys! Glad you liked Juvi so much, as I did making him. 

The texture pack really saved me a lot of work, thanx again CRamirez11!

Juventud looks promising, nice work dude :) Would love to see masked Juventud too....

Yeah me too, but unless I could find a mask I could work on, it is not that possible...

Maybe someone is interested in making one? I could help with the textures.

Hey bro! What about a cristopher daniels try ;)?love your work :D

Thank you! Sure, why not?!

I am finishing Superstar Billy Graham as we speak and have another project in the pipeline, but in the meantime please post some reference pics of his attire, face etc. and I will see what I can do ;)

Edited by feeleash

Ok i'll do it tommorrow, @Gamevolt has made an awesoe cristpher Daniels caw for ps4, maybe he can lend you some of his textures? With credits of course

Edited by boxermalote
  • Like 1

I don't get it. The Val Venis file is a 499 pac file...but the movesets & pofo are listed as 166 pac files??? What can I do about this??

I don't get it. The Val Venis file is a 499 pac file...but the movesets & pofo are listed as 166 pac files??? What can I do about this??

Let's say you want to place Val under 166.

Then simply rename the pac files ch166xx.pac instead of ch499xx.pac and also edit them in a Hex Editor accordingly.  

Then copy the pacs to your ch folder. Can't remember the link for a tutorial to do this...

As I remember I did the mod when neither pofo or moveset was available, so I didn't know which place he will take in the roster...

Hope this helps :)

"Whatcha gonna do...with you know who?
How you gonna deal...with the man of steel?
How you gonna act...when you get Superstar attacked?"

Hey bud did you decide on Adam Bomb?  Or who do you have planned next?  Thanks for Billy.

Yep, Adam Bomb's next ;)

I am still looking for a good base :)

always thought kane would be a good base for raven would you give that a go ??

I think you have a point. It could work!

But there is already a Raven mod (with 2 awesome attires) by the mighty @LeonRick so it would be uncool to make another one.

I am only looking to fill in some gaps :)