feeleash

Thanx! Yeah it's my first attempt ever with blender, took me a day to have it look promising and I didn't really want Val to look like Sheamus!

I wanted to ask people if they would like that attire, will be easy enough after I figure out how to implement different hair from other wrestlers into his yobj file. That size and vertices amount error really pisses me off! I could for instance use undertaker's hair for his WWF attire. But don't know if it will work.

Also further plans involve Dave Spivey and Scott Norton ;) 

You can u use any hair u want just align it  and skulpt it to fit properly to head in bender and inject in 2715 yobj slot.

Thanx! Yeah it's my first attempt ever with blender, took me a day to have it look promising and I didn't really want Val to look like Sheamus!

I wanted to ask people if they would like that attire, will be easy enough after I figure out how to implement different hair from other wrestlers into his yobj file. That size and vertices amount error really pisses me off! I could for instance use undertaker's hair for his WWF attire. But don't know if it will work.

You can u use any hair u want just align it  and skulpt it to fit properly to head in bender and inject in 2715 yobj slot.

Yeah that's the plan but I had encountered some size errors and didn't know if that would work... It seems if you use models with less vertices they cannot be imported while smaller size files can be injected. I am new to all this but I will definitely try it out. I'll keep backups for sure though hahaha!

Edited by feeleash

Yeah that's the plan but I had encountered some size errors and didn't know if that would work... It seems if you use models with less vertices they cannot be imported while smaller size files can be injected. I am new to all this but I will definitely try it out. I'll keep backups for sure though hahaha!

u dont have to worry about vertices dont inject seperate objectes inject the whole 2715 yobj into pach file it will 100% work.

u dont have to worry about vertices dont inject seperate objectes inject the whole 2715 yobj into pach file it will 100% work.

Ok LeonRick thank you for helping out, I will try it and see what happens :)

Ok so I've got a question, how do I keep hair animations? I've seen some mods with hair moving around like doink fo instance, do I just include animations to the obj while exporting from blender? Or is it another trick?

Val Venis - WWF Attitude attire as requested :) The hair really worked, thanx again LeonRick for the tip!

veniswwf.jpg

Awesome! Will you try to add the sleazy entrance towel as well? You could probably retexture Piper's Quilt for it.
And yeah, I'd definitely like to see the modern, bald alt attire you previewed earlier as well. :)

• Like 1

Ok so I've got a question, how do I keep hair animations? I've seen some mods with hair moving around like doink fo instance, do I just include animations to the obj while exporting from blender? Or is it another trick?

2580 file contains hair animations in pach file just inject it to the pach file.

if it had more 2xxx number files then u have to create new pach archve with including them all.

• Like 1

Val Venis 2 attires link updated :)

Works like a charm LeonRick!

thanks for your creations

Thank you for checking them out!

• Like 1

Since you're doing attitude era mods I would love some good old al snow :)

Yes sir!

He's in the pipeline too :)

Shame we can't find a doll head too hehehe!

Al Snow was such a great, underappreciated worker. Made everyone he wrestled look good and could wrestle any style. You could do a whole pack just with his different characters over the years. "Small Big Show" Al Show in his first ECW stint, Avatar, Shinobi and Leif Cassidy in his first WWF run (way to go Vince), dark-haired Al Snow with head in ECW, blonde-haired Al Snow with head in WWE, Al Snow with Pepper, J.O.B. Squad Al Snow, Head Cheese....

Edited by M0UNTAINMAN
  • Like 1

Good thoughts M0untainman! I will definitely go for Al Snow next, maybe do 2-3 attires, underappreciated for sure. I just need to fix that crash holly chest first ahahah.

Val Venis - WWF Attitude attire as requested :) The hair really worked, thanx again LeonRick for the tip!

veniswwf.jpg

Awesome! Will you try to add the sleazy entrance towel as well? You could probably retexture Piper's Quilt for it.
And yeah, I'd definitely like to see the modern, bald alt attire you previewed earlier as well. :)

Excellent idea man! Piper's kilt would be perfect for the job to make his entrance even more realistic.

Edited by feeleash

Hey I was testing some of your mods and noticed you still had facial animations,  I don't know how the modders disable them but I know disabling them reduce some of the puffyness in the face your mods are showing.

• Like 1

Hey I was testing some of your mods and noticed you still had facial animations,  I don't know how the modders disable them but I know disabling them reduce some of the puffyness in the face your mods are showing.

Hey pozzum, thank you for checking out my mods :)

Yeah, I understand what you say. 

Having mixed feelings about it, on one hand I like that they still have facial expressions, on the other half they would look better with a face "transplant" hahah.

This is what I did with Val Venis who looked a lot like Sheamus so it was a no brainer for me to work on his head, which I am still learning and it was actually my first attempt on blender... I will definitely have a different approach on Al Snow I'm planning to do (having some research going on) and probably redo Crash and Haas faces too when time comes.

On thing's for sure, there's a lot of room for improvement!

Edited by feeleash

Hey pozzum, thank you for checking out my mods :)

Yeah, I understand what you say. 

Having mixed feelings about it, on one hand I like that they still have facial expressions, on the other half they would look better with a face "transplant" hahah.

This is what I did with Val Venis who looked a lot like Sheamus so it was a no brainer for me to work on his head, which I am still learning and it was actually my first attempt on blender... I will definitely have a different approach on Al Snow I'm planning to do (having some research going on) and probably redo Crash and Haas faces too when time comes.

On thing's for sure, there's a lot of room for improvement!

In case you need it though, there's an option on Xrey to disable facial animations

• Like 1

Awesome! Didn't notice that :)

Actually I did use the Hex editing tutorial but this will really save me some time!

Ok so I've been trying to add a towel to Val. The issue is with the 04 pac file. Can't seem to make this thing to work...

What I did:

1. Extracted Roddy's kilt obj from his 0000.yobj
  2. Blended it
  3. Injected it back
  4. anatomized only the klit to be visible
  5. renamed it to 001A.yobj
  6. created a new pach file and added 001A too
  7. named the file chXXX04.pac
  8. copied to the ch folder

No result, the guy still enters the ring without the towel...

I have aligned everything in blender using Val's shorts as reference to get the size and angles right, so it's not that...

What am I doing wrong?

Probably the sorting of the files in the patch. They must go in a specific order. Go to my YouTube channel (there's a button under my avi) and there's a detailed tutorial. I would post it but I am on my phone now.

Edit: pach* I hate phone autocorrect lol.

Edited by Auday Elyafe
  • Like 1

Ok so I've been trying to add a towel to Val. The issue is with the 04 pac file. Can't seem to make this thing to work...

What I did:

1. Extracted Roddy's kilt obj from his 0000.yobj
  2. Blended it
  3. Injected it back
  4. anatomized only the klit to be visible
  5. renamed it to 001A.yobj
  6. created a new pach file and added 001A too
  7. named the file chXXX04.pac
  8. copied to the ch folder

No result, the guy still enters the ring without the towel...

I have aligned everything in blender using Val's shorts as reference to get the size and angles right, so it's not that...

What am I doing wrong?

The 001A has to be just after the 000C file, while creating a new pach. For the rest of the order, refer to the original

• Like 1

Ok got it working! Million thanx to both of you :)

It needs some tweaking of course but it's looking good already. I will just need to get the texture file working too.

I will be making a new texture 000A file and adding the edited texture from piper.

Should the 000A file also be in the exact order? If so where do I put the extra texture that goes for the towel/kilt?

Ok got it working! Million thanx to both of you :)

It needs some tweaking of course but it's looking good already. I will just need to get the texture file working too.

I will be making a new texture 000A file and adding the edited texture from piper.

Should the 000A file also be in the exact order? If so where do I put the extra texture that goes for the towel/kilt?

I don't think it has to be, but it's just alphabetical order :) 

This was really the longest time I gave so much attention to a towel...

Hahaha, learned an important lesson though, which unlocks more modding capabilities!

Thank you Auday and HeartbrokenKid once again for your help.

Link with both entrance attires on the 1st page :)

venistowel2.jpg

venistowel.jpg

• Like 4