Wrestler Id Mods With Caws!

Dacrone

yes, that works, but only in season...if you do that, be sure to joker it so that you can change it back to a real wrestler during exhibition so it does not freeze, same goes for eric bischoff

• 2 weeks later...

Aite I just read it, it sounds cool but is it possible 2 maybe also add music 2 the game witout having 2 burn it again  :| What I'd really want is 2 change attires of the current superstars in the game 2 their current 1's eg Orton, Benjamin, Haas, Rico, etc

Help any1

I'm just starting to look into this. There is NO feasible way to add music to a game unless those tracks are already on the game CD. The principle would be the same as adding tracks to a music cd only far more complicated. To do it you need a DVD burner and about 5 or 6 bits of software and a chipped PS2.

The same would apply to your attires question. I reckon you'd need to be able to edit the graphics on PC (I'm assuming this is somehow possible) and then burn them onto a DVD.

Sorry it's all negatives but I hope it helps.

i was wondering..... what if u replaced Earl Hebnar with a caw. would that caw then be the referee, or would the game freeze or what?

The problem I had with modifiing the referees is that the game would freeze during a tag team match of any kind. After that I put Earl & Mike back to the way they were supposed to be.

just a idea from me and rockfan1

over ride any caw you want over stephanie and they will be the gm of smackdown!

I tried replacing Eric Bischoff with caw 1 and the game froze at the loading screen.

this is what my code looks like

104C3008 00000064

Any ideas as to what went wrong?

Edited by caseyjones

as enigma and trigin keep stating on code x, these codes are so glitchy that they are not worth the trouble of using unless you wanna joker the hell outta them. i made a post about a month and a half ago on this topic on crippler2k's site listing all the jokers and additional codes you would need to keep your game from freezing. if you would like to see it, let me know.

i tryied ur hogan code it works but its really a f'n pain in the butt cuz it freezes left and right if u enter a match it will freeze if u win a match it will freeze the only good part out of it is when u save it then delete that caw it stays there and doesnt go back to normal so if u can work on the glitch that happens this would b a perfect code and also open up a new era in hacking

im tired of responding to jackasses.....this only works good to replace a hogan caw over hogan that was taken out of the game or warrior... but even with those 2 guys you have to edit their winning moves/entrance moves before you overwrite them..

first off i dont know who ur calling a jackass

i replaced randy orton and it works fine maybe if u shut ur mouth and work harder maybe u can get it working like i did ass whipe if u people want the code i got it for caw 1 gs2v2

ok the code for randy orton to b replaced by caw 1 is

GS V2.2

CEB29696 BCA99BE7

i'll give u the code for the undertaker in a few seconds

CEB2E236 BCA99BE8-caw 2 replaces undertaker

o and if u guys havent figured out that ass dacrome codes arent gs3 there hex maybe next time people will learn how to tell which codes are which

and if any one wants different thing let me know and i'll get to work im not good with the whole pal thing so lets just keep it NTSC

Edited by the_greatone420