Custom Character Tools + Tutorials

TheVisitorX

Custom Character Tools 1.0B1

After a long wait, the first BETA version of CCT - Custom Character Tools is here!

Features in this version

- Install ch pac, moveset and pofo files without other third party tools!
- Inject minitrons, walltrons and titantrons
- Uninstall modded superstars
- Export pofo and moveset files from memory and open and edit them in Data Editor

For the best experience you will also need the Data Editor from Cave Waverider. His newest version supports Importing and Exporting data from and to CCT.

CCT does not allow editing slot ids or other values like titantron ids, minitron ids and so on. You will need the Data Editor for that!

Tutorials

Hidden Content

Screenshots

Hidden Content

Changelog

Hidden Content

Download

Hidden Content

System-Requirements

Hidden Content

I don't support pirated versions or errors with that version.

Please take in mind, even if it's already tested and works, it could possibly damage your pc or (save) game (even though it shouldn't)! So always make backups!

This program is released as it is. Use it at your own risk! I don't take any responsibility for anything (good or bad) that may happen by using it! You should only use this tool on a clean game installation otherwise it could have some issues!

In order to work with CCT, you need to run the game from the main menu!

You like my work? And want future tools or updates?

Here you will have the chance to donate:

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=CHM6HN9Y4D44N

Special thanks to all testers and Cave Waverider for the great collaboration with the Data Editor and also Auday Elyafe for the icon and WrestlingGaming & truegamerz1234 for the video tutorials!

Hello folks and Happy Easter!

Sometimes install new superstars is a bit frustrating and time-consuming! It needs some steps, even with CE, to install all files. Especially when your save game gets broken or something. Because I like to keep it simple - as you can see with SI - I've decided to share another tool with you guys in the next few days. It's called "Custom Character Installer". And if you know my Sound Injector you will feel very familiar with the UI and functionality of this tool. It is as simple and easy to use as SI and takes you only a few seconds to install whole new superstars. The only thing you have to do is...

1. Download a ch-pac file
2. Download a moveset file (it needs the slot name in his file name - for example Slot 256.moveset)
3. Download a pofo file (it needs the slot name, too - for example Slot 256.pofo)
4. Start the game
5. Run my tool as Administrator, select all the three files and click "install", wait some time and you're done - Now you only have to save your game in "My WWE" to make the changes permanently.

Here is a small demonstration

Release is in a couple of days. Still need testers to make sure everything runs well... It's a bit more critical than SI because it changes the save game (memory). I've created another topic for this because I will separate this work from my SI work to make it clearer. I think it is a good addition to the great Wrestler Information and Moveset Creator from Cave Waverider.

I tried to put hulk hogan in the game with your tool...for some weird reason, it read him as WCW Clash Of The Champions and the game flipped out...

Now i gotta redo everything...what the hell went wrong??...Why didnt it read him and instead try to put an arena in the spot i put a new wrestler???

After a long wait, the first BETA version of CCT - Custom Character Tools is here!

Features in this version

- Export pofo and moveset files from memory and open and edit them in Data Editor

For the best experience you will also need the Data Editor from Cave Waverider. His newest version supports Importing and Exporting data from and to CCT.

CCT does not allow editing slot ids or other values like titantron ids, minitron ids and so on. You will need the Data Editor for that!

Tutorials

Hidden Content

Screenshots

Hidden Content

Changelog

Hidden Content

Download

Hidden Content

System-Requirements

Hidden Content

Please take in mind, even if it's already tested and works, it could possibly damage your pc or (save) game (even though it shouldn't)! So always make backups!

This program is released as it is. Use it at your own risk! I don't take any responsibility for anything (good or bad) that may happen by using it! You should only use this tool on a clean game installation otherwise it could have some issues!

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=CHM6HN9Y4D44N

Special thanks to all testers and Cave Waverider for the great collaboration with the Data Editor and also Auday Elyafe for the icon and WrestlingGaming & truegamerz1234 for the video tutorials!

Sometimes install new superstars is a bit frustrating and time-consuming! It needs some steps, even with CE, to install all files. Especially when your save game gets broken or something. Because I like to keep it simple - as you can see with SI - I've decided to share another tool with you guys in the next few days. It's called "Custom Character Installer". And if you know my Sound Injector you will feel very familiar with the UI and functionality of this tool. It is as simple and easy to use as SI and takes you only a few seconds to install whole new superstars. The only thing you have to do is...

2. Download a moveset file (it needs the slot name in his file name - for example Slot 256.moveset)
3. Download a pofo file (it needs the slot name, too - for example Slot 256.pofo)
4. Start the game
5. Run my tool as Administrator, select all the three files and click "install", wait some time and you're done - Now you only have to save your game in "My WWE" to make the changes permanently.

Release is in a couple of days. Still need testers to make sure everything runs well... It's a bit more critical than SI because it changes the save game (memory). I've created another topic for this because I will separate this work from my SI work to make it clearer. I think it is a good addition to the great Wrestler Information and Moveset Creator from Cave Waverider.

I tried to put hulk hogan in the game with your tool...for some weird reason, it read him as WCW Clash Of The Champions and the game flipped out...

Now i gotta redo everything...what the hell went wrong??...Why didnt it read him and instead try to put an arena in the spot i put a new wrestler???

You need to download the future string.

Features in this version

Tutorials

Hidden Content

Screenshots

Hidden Content

Changelog

Hidden Content

Download

Hidden Content

System-Requirements

Hidden Content

4. Start the game

You need to download the future string.

Everything i freaking try, it keeps saying "WCW Clash Of The Champions"

I'm about to give the hell up...its like 12:33 over here and i've gotten freaking nowhere but to glitch city USA

And no, its not pirated...I bought the game on steam and its getting REALLY F**king annoying having to re download the game every time because i cant put 1 wrestler in the game...like for real

i have i error says its seems like wwe 2k16 is not running please make sure that 2k16 is full open in main menu before running the installation any help

• Like 1

Calm down a bit! You need the future string in your language as Auday mentioned. This has nothing to do with CCT it is the string name for Hogan because his name is not in the game. It is the same for all modded superstars which aren't in the game. All of them have such a name. 

i have i error says its seems like wwe 2k16 is not running please make sure that 2k16 is full open in main menu before running the installation any help

You've gotta have the 2k16 game on in the background when using the tool

You've gotta have the 2k16 game on in the background when using the tool

i have it in the background the wwe 2k16  is very rare the error

The game must be running in the background and you have to start the tool with Administrator rights.

Unfortunately most people here with that error try to use it with a pirated game which this tool does not support. 

The game must be running in the background and you have to start the tool with Administrator rights.

Unfortunately most people here with that error try to use it with a pirated game which this tool does not support. 

i dont have it the pirated version i have the steam version..

Yeah it was only a notice :). You could also try to start the game in Windowed mode and check if that makes any difference. I've only had that error when I was using the tool without admin rights but this version forces that rights so I'm not sure. This error occurs when CCT can't find the process or can't read from memory. 

Another reason could be another security tool in the background. 

Edited by TheVisitorX

Yeah it was only a notice :). You could also try to start the game in Windowed mode and check if that makes any difference. I've only had that error when I was using the tool without admin rights but this version forces that rights so I'm not sure. This error occurs when CCT can't find the process or can't read from memory. 

dont worry first thanks for the tool but i do it like the tutorial but its the same error bro i dont any idea  what I do wrong :( 

That's odd. All seems fine to me. Could you also record your process manager? And some ingame screenshot? I will try to build a new version which outputs a more detailed error.

Bro I Have Got Error That WWE 2K16 Not Running Even my game is Running At Background   I Hope you Fix this tool Make CCT Like Sound Injecter

Legal version or pirated? If legal => Please send me some pictures from your game and your task manager (running processes). And it is also helpful to know which version do you use? With 1.01 update or without?

Edited by TheVisitorX

I wanna say thanks again for the tool, it's work great. I've been using the Data editor along with the tool and they both work great together.  

• Like 1

@Mohsin Shaikh

You use a pirated version of the game which I don't support! Please stop complaining when you use a pirated copy of the game.  I won't help in this case!! 

@hamato

Which error do you get? Could you explain it a bit more? 

It says that game isnt running when in faact game is running and minimized.

dont worry first thanks for the tool but i do it like the tutorial but its the same error bro i dont any idea  what I do wrong :( 

same error with me

If I download a wrestler that replaces another (like AMBros' ADR, which replaces Stunning Steve Austin) what do I need to edit to make it install in one of the empty slots? Do I edit the .pac filename to match one of the empty slots according to Pozzum's memory table, or do I need to make deeper changes with CE or soemthing?

If I download a wrestler that replaces another (like AMBros' ADR, which replaces Stunning Steve Austin) what do I need to edit to make it install in one of the empty slots? Do I edit the .pac filename to match one of the empty slots according to Pozzum's memory table, or do I need to make deeper changes with CE or soemthing?

Yes, editing the pac file name should be enough. So for example if you want to add a Wrestler to slot 488 (default PACH not slot number), change his ch pac file to something like ch488.pac. CCT does automatically rename the files inside the pac file archive. BUT you also have to change the moveset and pofo file. Simply change the filename is not enough!

So open moveset and pofo in "Data Editor" and change the "Wrestler ID" to this new slot. And inject both new files + ch pac file with CCT. And don't forget to restart the game when you're done with saving.

Edited by TheVisitorX
  • Like 1

Yes, editing the pac file name should be enough. So for example if you want to add a Wrestler to slot 488 (default PACH not slot number), change his ch pac file to something like ch488.pac. CCT does automatically rename the files inside the pac file archive. BUT you also have to change the moveset and pofo file. Simply change the filename is not enough!

So open moveset and pofo in "Data Editor" and change the "Wrestler ID" to this new slot. And inject both new files + ch pac file with CCT. And don't forget to restart the game when you're done with saving.

Thanks for the quick response! I don't fully understand the bolded part. What does "default PACH, not slot number mean"? Aren0t the two named the same? By renaming it ch488.pac, it would fill the Red/Yellow Hogan spot in the memory table, right? 

Thanks for the quick response! I don't fully understand the bolded part. What does "default PACH, not slot number mean"? Aren0t the two named the same? By renaming it ch488.pac, it would fill the Red/Yellow Hogan spot in the memory table, right? 

Yes. The Column in the memory table that says "DEFAULT PACH" is the relevant one with the wrestler ID. There is another one called "SLOT Number", but that isn't relevant. Many people will call the PACH number "Slot" even though it isn't (since it used to be the same in WWE 2k15). So yeah, just look at the "DEFAULT PACH" column to get the necessary wrestler ID.

Yes. The Column in the memory table that says "DEFAULT PACH" is the relevant one with the wrestler ID. There is another one called "SLOT Number", but that isn't relevant. Many people will call the PACH number "Slot" even though it isn't (since it used to be the same in WWE 2k15). So yeah, just look at the "DEFAULT PACH" column to get the necessary wrestler ID.

Oh gosh, I didn't even NOTICE the slot column. Thanks for clarifying!

Thank you for this amazing tool. While I'm glad I learned to use Cheat Engine to import mods, this is so much easier even an old grey beard like me can use it. 

So, does this tool eliminate the need to use XPacker or Cheat Engine?

It depends on what you want to do. The tool can install wrestlers, teams, trons and ch*.pac files, etc. without the need of the above mentioned programs.

Edited by Cave Waverider