Custom Character Tools + Tutorials

TheVisitorX

Problem in save game directory and data editor. I am giving it 110% right directory but It always given an error that path is invalid

Problem in save game directory and data editor. I am giving it 110% right directory but It always given an error that path is invalid

Make sure to run CCT as administrator and that your windows account has full permission to access these directories. Also, if your path contains some exotic characters, perhaps try one without them.

• Like 1

I have bought the game, and when i choose to install pofos and movesets, it gives me the error that save file not vaild directory. I am running win 7. Thank you for your help. I tried validating the game's files, re-installed the game, and enabled adin perms for the CCT.

https://gyazo.com/070309a5eccb49a4a1728cdd16d616c6

https://gyazo.com/0eee9adb4412705ebd33d70f41e698dd

For the life of me I cannot find a solution.

I have bought the game, and when i choose to install pofos and movesets, it gives me the error that save file not vaild directory. I am running win 7. Thank you for your help. I tried validating the game's files, re-installed the game, and enabled adin perms for the CCT.

https://gyazo.com/070309a5eccb49a4a1728cdd16d616c6

https://gyazo.com/0eee9adb4412705ebd33d70f41e698dd

For the life of me I cannot find a solution.

I think it's because you haven't given the savegame directory. Assign it to Steam\userdata\372653271\385730\remote

I will try that and thank you.  Thank you, I knew where the file was, I just did not click on the remote file, dumb on my part. I appreciate you helping figure out my problem. Have a good day.

Edited by koeniglachman

hi guys i downloaded custom character tools again, and i looked at the version on 'info' is still v1.0.1.24272,, is this the updated version ? :) 

Great mod you got here, although I do have a problem. When I install a pofo they come up as arena names (e.g: When I installed AJ Styles it came up as Royal Rumble '01). Can anyone help me out on this?

Great mod you got here, although I do have a problem. When I install a pofo they come up as arena names (e.g: When I installed AJ Styles it came up as Royal Rumble '01). Can anyone help me out on this?

Install the latest version of the Future-Proof-String. You can find it stickied on the forum or bundled with the Universal Alternate Attire Unlock in the latest version of the Data Editor for WWE 2k16. Be aware that your game must be set to one of the languages that's supported by the Future-Proof-String as well.

Edited by Cave Waverider
  • Like 1

hi guys i downloaded custom character tools again, and i looked at the version on 'info' is still v1.0.1.24272,, is this the updated version ? :) 

Yup, that is correct. Version 1.0.2 does only include changes in the data.xml file. So all is fine, no worries! :)

Edited by TheVisitorX
  • Like 1

Install the latest version of the Future-Proof-String. You can find it stickied on the forum or bundled with the Universal Alternate Attire Unlock in the latest version of the Data Editor for WWE 2k16. Be aware that your game must be set to one of the languages that's supported by the Future-Proof-String as well.

Thanks mate!

I'm currently getting the "cannot process XML data! Please check your XML data and slot ids and make sure that data.xml exists. This is after downloading the updated xml data file posted above.

When do you get that error? I don't get that error with the newest version. Could you try a clean uninstall / installation with the newest version?

Edited by TheVisitorX

This happens when I try injecting a new superstar/wrestler into the game. I'd select the pofo and the moveset files, as the pac files are already in the ch folder. When I go to install I get that error, even after a fresh install of CCT.

Hopefully a quick and easy question but I'm not sure if this is a Data Editor question or a CCT question. Installed my first mod - CM Punk. I have him the in the game, working, with the correct entrance and sound injected music. However, I cannot for the life of me figure out how to get his Titantron working. I am using the 2998_0_0 slot, have it assigned to him in the Data Editor, and injected it using CCT as the file name ent_2998_0_0.bk2. CCT gives me no errors, no errors on data editor, and the file is definitely in the movies/titantrons folder for my game. Any ideas?

xxx_y_z.bk2Hopefully a quick and easy question but I'm not sure if this is a Data Editor question or a CCT question. Installed my first mod - CM Punk. I have him the in the game, working, with the correct entrance and sound injected music. However, I cannot for the life of me figure out how to get his Titantron working. I am using the 2998_0_0 slot, have it assigned to him in the Data Editor, and injected it using CCT as the file name ent_2998_0_0.bk2. CCT gives me no errors, no errors on data editor, and the file is definitely in the movies/titantrons folder for my game. Any ideas?

The problem is that you didn't take into account that the game handles titantrons differently internally and externally. You simply named the Titantron wrong. cre_0998_0_0.bk2 would be 2998_0_0 internally. cre_ are from 2998. So what you could do is rename your titantron to cre_0998_0_0.bk2 or, which is probably a better idea since you then know which titantron belongs to which ch*.pac as they have the same ID, rename the titantron to ent_0XXX_0_0.bk2 where XXX is the same wrestler ID you used for CM Punk. For example, if your Punk is installed with ID 475, rename the file to ent_0475_0_0.bk2 and set the Titantron in the .moveset file to 475_0_0 with the Data Editor.

Here is the list of known trons (now this may not be 100% correct as I haven't tested every single ID):

File Name            Internal handling (this is what to use in Data Editor/CCT)
ent_0xxx_y_z.bk2     0xxx_y_z (starts at 0100_y_z)
tag_0xxx_y_z.bk2     1xxx_y_z
cre_0xxx_y_z.bk2     2xxx_y_z
uni_0xxx_y_z.bk2     4xxx_y_z
etc_0xxx_y_z.bk2     9xxx_y_z
Edited by Cave Waverider

i don't know initially it worked for 2-3 modded characters but after wards it doesn't install any characters.

Please guide....:huh:

Please  someone help me....My savegame directory is not getting accepted....And niether the Data Editor directory.

Edited by UTKR

I am assuming I no longer need to keep that data fix you posted for the issue with slot 364 onwards right?!

If you have downloaded the newest version - no, you don't need that fix!

Hopefully someone can help - I'm not sure what I've done, but I now can't load a match - any match.. Had a fair few mods installed, including CCT (added approx 12 wrestlers), sound injected, and the final thing I remember doing wsd trying to add a tag team (the club) via Data Editor then CCT..

All ran fine until today, when it stopped loading matches. As soon as I click fight or what ever it is, it just sits on the loading screen (before entrances/match, playing music, and zero loading progress (red bar). Left it for ages, no joy. Doesn't matter what match or wrestlers (even orig wrestlers only), it won't load :(

Like I said, it has been working fine with the mods applied, played many times without a hitch, but now nothing works..

Hoping someone can some how save me from a complete re-installation...?

Thanks for any help in advance!

Tom

If you have installed new ch pac files with CCT -> save the game and restart or it won't work!

Edited by TheVisitorX