Custom Character Tools + Tutorials

TheVisitorX

Bro I have HBK Miniwall Files In bk Format When I want inject them with your tool Your tools does not inject Bk Files your tool inject only Bk2 Files So make your took for support Bk Files

Renaming your file extensions to .bk2 before injecting them should work.

Already Do that Process But Still File is in The Bk Format Not Change To Bk2

I just discovered this tool, can't wait to try it! So if I install Trons (.bk2 files) does it replace current Trons or does it add? Thank you!

I just discovered this tool, can't wait to try it! So if I install Trons (.bk2 files) does it replace current Trons or does it add? Thank you!

If you choose a tron ID that is already there it will replace, if you choose a different one it'll add. Be aware that added ones won't accessible via the in-game tron selector and you'll have to use the Data Editor for WWE 2k16 to set the correct tron IDs for the wrestler's moveset file.

Can we replace renders with your tool now or maybe after ?

No, not in this version and maybe not this year but we will see. Maybe in a later version I will add support for replacing renders. But only replacing renders for existing superstars (no CAW - there is already a tool for that) because no one has found out how the game reads or links new renders to modded characters, yet. It is on my list of features that I would like to add.

Edited by TheVisitorX
  • Like 1

No, not in this version and maybe not this year but we will see. Maybe in a later version I will add support for replacing renders. But only replacing renders for existing superstars (no CAW - there is already a tool for that) because no one has found out how the game reads or links new renders to modded characters, yet. It is on my list of features that I would like to add.

Thanks you for reply and this great tool. :)  So , i should buy tekkens tool for replacing renders and K.G.'s tool for adding render to caws. Thanks again and waiting your upgrades. :)

Edited by Vankoff
  • Like 1

Hi there So using your tool was my first foray into modding a wwe game. I watched Pozzum's tutorial. I got pofo and moveset files fromt he same heartbreakkid list as he did.

I installed 15 one at a time saving after each. Then when i went into a match they all showed up as 2k showcase mode complete whichever ppv to unlock, tried to make a match to figure out whom each was and the match wouldn't start and now i cannot get into wwe 2k16 it simply crashes on launch please help. 

Hi there So using your tool was my first foray into modding a wwe game. I watched Pozzum's tutorial. I got pofo and moveset files fromt he same heartbreakkid list as he did.

I installed 15 one at a time saving after each. Then when i went into a match they all showed up as 2k showcase mode complete whichever ppv to unlock, tried to make a match to figure out whom each was and the match wouldn't start and now i cannot get into wwe 2k16 it simply crashes on launch please help. 

http://smacktalks.org/forums/topic/61475-the-patch-broke-everything-here-is-a-fix  <---- do what Pozzum does step by step in this video & your game will load up again :D

http://smacktalks.org/forums/topic/61127-future-proof-string-v60-tweaks-and-fixes-all-languages/  <---- download & install this in your pac folder in wwe 2k16 & the names of the mods will show up properly as well :D 

Edited by NuJerzeeDevil
  • Like 1

http://smacktalks.org/forums/topic/61475-the-patch-broke-everything-here-is-a-fix  <---- do what Pozzum does step by step in this video & your game will load up again :D

http://smacktalks.org/forums/topic/61127-future-proof-string-v60-tweaks-and-fixes-all-languages/  <---- download & install this in your pac folder in wwe 2k16 & the names of the mods will show up properly as well :D 

If he wants more visual instruction I also have this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bXqI-MVHOEc

• Like 1

Select your save game path in the settings window (your "remote" folder)  or disable backup option.  

Edited by TheVisitorX

Select your save game path in the settings window (your "remote" folder)  or disable backup option.  

The program saied that it installed succesfully but i still don't have any superstar that i've installed...

great tool im just having a bit of a problem lol i got the pofo and moveset and pac but when i use the cct tool i go inside and hulk hogan appeared okay, then i try jeff jarrett and it changes to over the edge 09 and then hogan to wcw clash of the champions im just a bit confused have i done something wrong or have i not done the right thing please could you help thank you :)

great tool im just having a bit of a problem lol i got the pofo and moveset and pac but when i use the cct tool i go inside and hulk hogan appeared okay, then i try jeff jarrett and it changes to over the edge 09 and then hogan to wcw clash of the champions im just a bit confused have i done something wrong or have i not done the right thing please could you help thank you :)

you need the future string file from the pinned topic Also see this video for additional instruction

Hey Guys, I've been really enjoying this tool it's a great addition :) but now ran into a little problem. I downloaded the tajiri mod on here and made myself a moveset, pofo file for slot 128 which is the slot Pozzum has his string id under. I've done the same process as installing all my other mods, but Tajiri isn't appearing.?

(EDIT - Just found out the problem :) I opened up Pozzum's Memory Table and just realized that Tajiri is slot 128 and it requires PacPlus)

Edited by Jimmycrane1986
  • Like 1

Hey Guys, I've been really enjoying this tool it's a great addition :) but now ran into a little problem. I downloaded the tajiri mod on here and made myself a moveset, pofo file for slot 128 which is the slot Pozzum has his string id under. I've done the same process as installing all my other mods, but Tajiri isn't appearing.?

Slot 128 is one of the PacPlus slots, so you'll have to run Pozzum's PacPlus every time you have loaded a save in the game.

Edited by Cave Waverider
  • Like 3

Slot 128 is one of the PacPlus slots, so you'll have to run Pozzum's PacPlus every time you have loaded a save in the game.

:) Thank you for letting me know dude, I've installed Tajiri into slot 506 originally for Rousey and I won't be using her anyways and as that slot doesn't require it and it's all good now :) I've made a titan tron and theme for him which I've uploaded into my thread for you guys

Edited by Jimmycrane1986
  • Like 1

So the issue is that i got the old hogan then....Where's the new one at??

I'm gonna try this again, if it dont work, i give up...I feel like i'm in an "I quit" match with this game and this charicter i swear to god

After I loaded pofo and moveset files to the game and then try to start a match with modded superstar it gets stuck on loading screen. What to do?

After I loaded pofo and moveset files to the game and then try to start a match with modded superstar it gets stuck on loading screen. What to do?

Have you installed the ch*.pac file as well? If not, do so. If you have done that while the game was running, you'll have to restart the game as .pac files are only loaded when the game starts. If you've already restarted the game, then the PACH file inside your .pac file likely isn't named properly. If you've manually copied the ch*.pac file into the folder I suggest to use the Custom Character Tools to install it instead as it should rename the PACH file(s) inside the ch*.pac file properly. Double-check that the ID for your ch*.pac file, .pofo and .moveset files match as well (load the .pofo and .moveset files into the data Editor, check that the IDs are properly set and save/click the "Install * file via CCT" button to install them just to make sure - Check the Data Editor Tutorials for detailed step-by-step instructions on how to do that).

• Like 1