Custom Character Tools + Tutorials

TheVisitorX

On 28.3.2016 at 5:10 AM, TheVisitorX said:

That is a good suggestion, thank you! But right now all slots are in a data.xml file with their corresponding memory addresses based of pozzums google sheet. I think, I will add that offset value anyway. Maybe as a global offset parameter. Even if everyone is able to change the file, it's not much work to implement and as a quick fix easier to change that instead of the whole file.

Would be great to have you as a tester :). Btw I really like the button idea, because your tool is also a great help and mine would be a good addition to yours!

Download link for this tool ? 

@AznBlusuazn You mean WWE 2K17, right? Because it's the 2K16 forum!? I would release an update but pozzum hasn't updated his memory sheet for this slots yet. Which slots have been added? I can only see 931 in the sheet.

Edited by TheVisitorX

1 hour ago, TheVisitorX said:

@AznBlusuazn You mean WWE 2K17, right? Because it's the 2K16 forum!? I would release an update but pozzum hasn't updated his memory sheet for this slots yet. Which slots have been added? I can only see 931 in the sheet.

Sorry yes 2k17. I clicked the wrong link.  I think we are at 931 but its still growing.  @pozzum

• 1 month later...

ok I need help for some reason i cant find my game path I go into steamapps common I find my wwe 2k18 but my game directory is not there but when I back out f the custom character tool I easily find my game directory it pops right up but doesn't show up on when in cct

• 4 years later...

I have a question. I've been getting issues with renders. The Custom Character Tool isn't allowing me to inject dds files for some reason. I don't know why I'm having this problem now, as I've been injecting renders using CCT for a couple of days now. Without any issues.

Something happened last night because I'm getting the message "Couldn't inject dds file. Please make sure that you run this application as Administrator!".

FH92pWeXwAwsH8e?format=jpg&name=large

This is weird because I've been using the CCT tool the whole time without having to run it as an administrator. Plus I was just injecting renders last night as well and they were working perfectly Now I've set it up so that CCT can be run as administrator but it still giving me the message.

I've double-checked the paths and settings as well. If anyone was having this issue and have resolved it, can you please let me know?

P.s. I did install the Accelerator DLC last night could that have been the problem?

FH94flyXwAMPWGf?format=jpg&name=medium

I just imported these renders last night. 

• 11 months later...

Hello, I've been modding for a while and I have tried to have multiple rosters in the same SAVE FILE but it has gotten a little overwhelming to keep up with all the notes and which characters are in which slots. So the question is(and Im sorry if it has been asked before) Is it possible to have two different sets of modding tools for 2 different saves? Meaning, can I keep the saved game I have right now with the mods I got already in it and ALSO backup the game to where theres "two different games" and use the same CCT/data editor or do I have to download an extra set of CCT/Data Editor in order to run the new game. Im just trying to do this wihtout saves overlapping, for example I have a Seth "freaking" Rollins mod with ch, trons and everything but then I want a 2k14 roster on the new back up game. So would Seth Rollins from 2022 overlap into my new game (2k14 roster) if I use the different CCT?  Any help will be highly apprecieated, sorry for the long text and y'all be good out there.

Edited by Rayray1892