Moveset/Pofo Database: CWC pack, Tony Nese and Ted DiBiase Jr added!

TheHeartbrokenKid

Guys I used those pofo and moveset of AJ Styles for Brave's mod and injected by CE according to pozzum's table slot 472. But nothing changed. No Styles to appear. What can it be?

• Like 1

Guys I used those pofo and moveset of AJ Styles for Brave's mod and injected by CE according to pozzum's table slot 472. But nothing changed. No Styles to appear. What can it be?

Do you have the Future-Proof String installed. If not he may be showing up with another name.

I just saw it, it's named ROYAL RUMBLE '01 even though I have Future-Proof String and my game is in English.

Edit: I saw another string file in edit folder somehow and deleted it. It fixed the issue.

Edited by borrismessi

Hello everyone, first of all thanks for all the work!!

I'm having trouble changing CM Punk's entrance animation, I'm using Ewan's moveset but I would like to have Pozzum's ported entrance animation for CM Punk (the I'ts clobbering time one), how can I change it? I have already searched the Hex address and changed it to 131, since the ported animation is 00131, but it still doesn't change.

The thing is if I use Pozzum's moveset it has the right entrance, but some moves, as he already stated, still need to be ported, therefore leaving empty spaces!

Any help would be appreciated!

I'm having trouble changing CM Punk's entrance animation, I'm using Ewan's moveset but I would like to have Pozzum's ported entrance animation for CM Punk (the I'ts clobbering time one), how can I change it? I have already searched the Hex address and changed it to 131, since the ported animation is 00131, but it still doesn't change.

The thing is if I use Pozzum's moveset it has the right entrance, but some moves, as he already stated, still need to be ported, therefore leaving empty spaces!

inject ewans, copy moveset to a caw, install mine, copy moveset to my punk?  just for a simple fix.

inject ewans, copy moveset to a caw, install mine, copy moveset to my punk?  just for a simple fix.

Works like a charm... I feel so dumb now :lol, trying to find a solution in Cheat Engine and it was that simple, thank you!

Somehow, someway, after I install the "comm DLCs" superstars like AJ Styles and Drew Galloway, the names are incorrect. I've tried to change it direct from string, but doesn't work. That is a problem with pofos or with the string?

EDIT: It's my fault. I didn't realize the fact of string.pac is placed on pac/ch. Sorry (and for the bad english too).

Edited by Ecklesias

Somehow, someway, after I install the "comm DLCs" superstars like AJ Styles and Drew Galloway, the names are incorrect. I've tried to change it direct from string, but doesn't work. That is a problem with pofos or with the string?

Make sure you delete the string.pac.bak file from the pac folder.

Added pofo and moveset files for Bruno Sammartino, Lashley and the Road Warriors. 

Added entrance music for Road Warriors, Lashley, Angle (with You Suck chants), Benoit, Bourne, Shelton Benjamin and Sycho Sid.

Lots more files coming, stay tuned :)  

can i request dudleyz & sabu ? thx HBK for your work :) 

Soon :) 

• Like 1

No, the .pofos here appear to have different IDs. It would be nice if people that create the .pofo and .moveset files would look up Pozzum's table first to match things up and cause less chaos. :)

I had no idea people would get so confused XD

I've tried to change the slot according to pozzum's spreadsheets. I hope they work XD:

AJ Styles (Slot 472)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B35uTtXB4J_aQ2RWSDRlcmpubjA/view?usp=sharing

CM Punk (Slot 475)

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B35uTtXB4J_aX3NHWDMxQ01aSmc

Alberto (478)

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B35uTtXB4J_aV2ZxNXo4NVNYSG8

Shinsuke Nakamura (483)

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B35uTtXB4J_aVGhienZtOVd4UUU

I still can't install AJ, When i put in the POFO he doen't appear in the game

Noticed that the CM Punk, Del Rio & RVD move sets didn't have strong attacks in them and when I performed that action, they fell straight to the floor.

Edited by Skeeno

Noticed that the CM Punk, Del Rio & RVD move sets didn't have strong attacks in them and when I performed that action, they fell straight to the floor.

That's easy to fix by editing their move sets. That's what I did with mine because AJ Lee did the same thing in a match even though she still won. I have to admit it was pretty funny watching her try a move just to fall.

That's easy to fix by editing their move sets. That's what I did with mine because AJ Lee did the same thing in a match even though she still won. I have to admit it was pretty funny watching her try a move just to fall.

Okay, some of these are incomplete move sets? I will make sure to check them next time.

They are incomplete because some of the moves from 15 don't transfer straight to 16. So I always do the same thing now that I know.

• Like 1

Okay, some of these are incomplete move sets? I will make sure to check them next time.

Yeah the ones with my name aren't complete I'm not that great on quality control I guess :p

They are incomplete because some of the moves from 15 don't transfer straight to 16. So I always do the same thing now that I know.

Strong Strikes aren't in WWE 2K15 right?

• Like 1

Pozzum you are great at what you do so I wouldn't worry about a few moves needing added. Your tutorials have helped me to no end!

Yeah the ones with my name aren't complete I'm not that great on quality control I guess :p

Strong Strikes aren't in WWE 2K15 right?

It is great work so it's not a massive issue just have to make to remember to edit them.

There was strong strikes in 2K15 but only called 'Strong Strikes' 2K16 has expanded on that and offered different strong strikes for different points (Standing, on the floor etc)

As i wanted to insert pofo of cm punk with pozzums table and cheat engine, the program gave the response, that "not all the memory can be written in the current memory region. Do you want to force as much as possible into the given region and just discard what can not be written? (bad idea)" ... A funny text, but the content confuses me. Do the pofos maybe have to be redone after the patch or is this something different?

Do all of these need updated slot number fixes to work? As I posted in the thread about the patch fix where Pozzum put up a video tutorial.

After following Pozzum's video tutorial my modded wrestlers do show up in my game. But they will not wrestle in a match. If I add any of them to a match it just goes into an endless loading loop. So I guess I have to fix their values to the new table to make them work? Which means essentially starting them over and since Tekken won't be back until after Easter to fix X-Packer which is how I did mine I'm out of luck fixing them till then since I'm not much good with the cheat engine and HxD method. I know I only added 4 or 5 to my game but that's 4 or 5 now that I can't use till they're really fixed to work with the new addresses.

No one else is seeing this problem?

Do all of these need updated slot number fixes to work? As I posted in the thread about the patch fix where Pozzum put up a video tutorial.

After following Pozzum's video tutorial my modded wrestlers do show up in my game. But they will not wrestle in a match. If I add any of them to a match it just goes into an endless loading loop. So I guess I have to fix their values to the new table to make them work? Which means essentially starting them over and since Tekken won't be back until after Easter to fix X-Packer which is how I did mine I'm out of luck fixing them till then since I'm not much good with the cheat engine and HxD method. I know I only added 4 or 5 to my game but that's 4 or 5 now that I can't use till they're really fixed to work with the new addresses.

No one else is seeing this problem?

I added them through Cheat Engine, I did the same method you did of fixing the game by deleting the first line of the cache file, and I tried the mods I had installed using AJ Styles, and it worked fine for me.... Maybe it is because you installed through Xpacker.