Moveset/Pofo Database: CWC pack, Tony Nese and Ted DiBiase Jr added!

TheHeartbrokenKid

I don't really think there's a problem with the files either. I think its something on the game save side of Steam. This is just the third time it's happened. I was just wondering if anyone else had has issues. I know Tekken said the save file for this game is very touchy. Just a PITA like I said to have to keep redoing work. I love these though they are awesome.

have you removed the backups in the save file. I get corrupt data if I don't remove them before exiting steam. 

I want to say yes but I'm can't be 100% certain I actually did that on the last save I made. Forgetting this is a mistake and if this is what happened then that is totally understandable and 100% my own fault. I just need to always make sure to remove all the .bak .zlib and .uncompressed or whatever that's left there of the MAIN000 file or whatever it's name is. That is usually something I do try to remember but no I can't say with 100% certainty I had remembered any of the times.

Excuse me again, it seems when I load the moveset for AJ styles in cheat engine, there is nothing changed. ( I know the modified values should turn red, that is not the case). What could it be ?

I want to say yes but I'm can't be 100% certain I actually did that on the last save I made. Forgetting this is a mistake and if this is what happened then that is totally understandable and 100% my own fault. I just need to always make sure to remove all the .bak .zlib and .uncompressed or whatever that's left there of the MAIN000 file or whatever it's name is. That is usually something I do try to remember but no I can't say with 100% certainty I had remembered any of the times.

it is a pain I ported all the wrestlers I wanted over and did the exact same thing. But it turns out that I find that the only way to corrupt my save file. You should also keep a back up of the mainbody file and then if you ever get the corrupt data all yoi have to do is load the file with xpacker and save back in memory so you don't need to inderviduly add them all back in. 

Now that the sound injector's been released, is there a way to change a wrestler's entrance theme using hex, so I can keep the backported animation from 2k15? If I try to change it in the entrance creator it switches to an animation from the game proper.

I've added three of these Superstars so far to my game. AJ Lee, Khali and CM Punk. They all worked for a little while and I was able to start and stop and restart the game and still play with these. Then at some point the game when restarted said I had a bad save and needed to rewrite it now they're lost and I'll have to do them all over again. Is there any way possible around this? I mean sure it was only three but this is the second time it's happened and if there's a big chance it will keep happening whenever it feels like I just don't know if I really want to keep doing it most because it's a PITA and time consuming nothing more.

Are you sure you didn't do anything to change them, and did every single part of the installation correctly? Because these were the kind of files we used in 2k15 and nothing like this happened then. Since yours is the only case like this, I don't think it's a problem with the files.

the saves seem more temperamental this year.  Has anyone checked if carlzilla's save swapper still works? I think it should.

I've added three of these Superstars so far to my game. AJ Lee, Khali and CM Punk. They all worked for a little while and I was able to start and stop and restart the game and still play with these. Then at some point the game when restarted said I had a bad save and needed to rewrite it now they're lost and I'll have to do them all over again. Is there any way possible around this? I mean sure it was only three but this is the second time it's happened and if there's a big chance it will keep happening whenever it feels like I just don't know if I really want to keep doing it most because it's a PITA and time consuming nothing more.

Are you sure you didn't do anything to change them, and did every single part of the installation correctly? Because these were the kind of files we used in 2k15 and nothing like this happened then. Since yours is the only case like this, I don't think it's a problem with the files.

the saves seem more temperamental this year.  Has anyone checked if carlzilla's save swapper still works? I think it should.

no afraid not it just says that it aint the right game directory when I select it.

Pozzum your tutorials are great. The only thing that would be easier then those is just an actual drag and drop that works. But that would mean someone doing all the work you did in the video them hosting the downloaded files to fit the new fullproof string. I love your videos and how they are easy to follow. I'll just have to try and be more careful.

I think it was AJ Lee who I had fall in a match so I went in and edited her moves. Every spot that had NONE I actually placed something so she wouldn't just fall down. I hope that doesn't interfere with the file in any way.

Pozzum your tutorials are great. The only thing that would be easier then those is just an actual drag and drop that works. But that would mean someone doing all the work you did in the video them hosting the downloaded files to fit the new fullproof string. I love your videos and how they are easy to follow. I'll just have to try and be more careful.

I think it was AJ Lee who I had fall in a match so I went in and edited her moves. Every spot that had NONE I actually placed something so she wouldn't just fall down. I hope that doesn't interfere with the file in any way.

no it shouldn't .  Some of the moves are place holders until we can port them from 2K15

Hey, sorry for the newbie question, but in your tutorial, along with the .pofo and .moveset files uploaded in this thread, you also drag ch***.pak archive file... Where do I get that for, say, AJ Lee? Are you supposed to extract it from 2k15, or is there a modified version to work in 2k16 up for download?

Hey, sorry for the newbie question, but in your tutorial, along with the .pofo and .moveset files uploaded in this thread, you also drag ch***.pak archive file... Where do I get that for, say, AJ Lee? Are you supposed to extract it from 2k15, or is there a modified version to work in 2k16 up for download?

You can find my ports of the 2K15 Stars here : http://bit.ly/Poz2K15Port

Thank you for the fast response! Last question, there are .moveset and .pofo files in the thread you linked to, as well as in this thread as well. Which ones are more recent, or are they identical?

Good luck, guys, with porting the rest of the missing content, you do amazing work!

Thank you for the fast response! Last question, there are .moveset and .pofo files in the thread you linked to, as well as in this thread as well. Which ones are more recent, or are they identical?

Good luck, guys, with porting the rest of the missing content, you do amazing work!

they are the same

Right: Gonna preface this with the following: I am a complete newbie at modding this game (aside from doing titantron switches last year)

I Just injected moveset and pofo 475 (CM Punk), as following the Pozzum tutorial. How do I actually associate those with a PAC? The one in particular I'm trying to use is #VIllain's mod.

Also, He is not showing up on any superstar list in the game, though this is a completely new save file, as the game corrupted my old one before I decided to start modding.

Right: Gonna preface this with the following: I am a complete newbie at modding this game (aside from doing titantron switches last year)

I Just injected moveset and pofo 475 (CM Punk), as following the Pozzum tutorial. How do I actually associate those with a PAC? The one in particular I'm trying to use is #VIllain's mod.

Also, He is not showing up on any superstar list in the game, though this is a completely new save file, as the game corrupted my old one before I decided to start modding.

The pac file (and sub-pachs) need to be named with the same slot number as the slot that you are injecting the pofo/moveset into.

Ex: If you are injecting into slot 475, then your pac should be ch475 with sub pachs 0047502, etc.

Kurt Angle and Sycho Sid added 

I haven't been able to do much lately, with my brother getting hospitalized. But I have got a big bunch of wrestler files lined up for today/tomorrow :) 

• Like 2

can you also add the pac files ? i mean for guys like angle or goldberg. i cant really find them here on the forum.. or i am just blind ..

can you also add the pac files ? i mean for guys like angle or goldberg. i cant really find them here on the forum.. or i am just blind ..

That's because they haven't been released yet. Presumably the 2K15 mods should be able to be ported with minimal effort.

Added Benoit, Taz, Shelton Benjamin, Road Dogg and Rick Steiner :) 

Also people who downloaded Sycho Sid will have to go to edit moveset and fill in the two empty slots in the standing strikes. If you guys want, I'll release an updated version with those changes.

Is there any way to get the characters off 2k15 main roster onto 2k16? Non DLC characters

who exactly do you want?

Also I will hopefully update my modded moveset files but if someone wants to release a more complete one be my guest.

I would like to help with finding more slots to add more wrestlers if someone could show me a way to a tutorial on how to. Tyson Kidd , Justin Gabriel

Edited by 3sectillmidnight