Moveset/Pofo Database: CWC pack, Tony Nese and Ted DiBiase Jr added!

TheHeartbrokenKid

Just some of My notes of those superstars that have a pac file but not a moveset or pofo.

Matt Hardy, Gangrel, Chris Masters, Carlito, Tajiiri, Alex Shelly

Secondary wise: Pentagon Jr. & Ultimo Dragon (Two mock ups by Ewan that are not complete mods, but kalisto retectures.)

Take your time whoever decides to create them, just figured I'd make a short list.

Why we just port the pofos and movesets from WWE 2K15 of Matt Hardy and Alex Shelley?

Just some of My notes of those superstars that have a pac file but not a moveset or pofo.

Matt Hardy, Gangrel, Chris Masters, Carlito, Tajiiri, Alex Shelly

Secondary wise: Pentagon Jr. & Ultimo Dragon (Two mock ups by Ewan that are not complete mods, but kalisto retectures.)

Take your time whoever decides to create them, just figured I'd make a short list.

Why we just port the pofos and movesets from WWE 2K15 of Matt Hardy and Alex Shelley?

They need additional work but a ported moveset can be used as a base.

Matt Hardy pofo and moveset by Refat converted for 2k16

https://mega.nz/#!oBBBjCoI!yPvi8tZ-pIhlobGuAkbvHbCu9ppYTV0hg0e3_wU6c_0

EDIT: (Fixed)I added all the missing strong strikes, but he falls over when attempting a regular strike against a grounded opponent. Not quite sure where to change that.

Link updated

Edited by M0UNTAINMAN

EDIT: (Fixed)I added all the missing strong strikes, but he falls over when attempting a regular strike against a grounded opponent. Not quite sure where to change that.

Link updated

I have noticed that the movesets which have this "glitch" in it can be fixed by just creating a new moveset for the superstar from scratch with Data Editor & using all the moves from the original moveset as long as the moves are actually in 2k16. You just have to open data editor twice (one with the original moveset & one with the new moveset you are creating) & use the original as a guide to manually input the moves in the new moveset :D

Updated the post :) 

Link updated

I didn't include your link because you yourself said it's gltichy and Abumaster made another Matt Hardy pofo/moveset. I've already had issues in the past with people blaming me for movesets made by others being glitchy, hope you don't mind :) 

Updated the post :) 

Link updated

I didn't include your link because you yourself said it's gltichy and Abumaster made another Matt Hardy pofo/moveset. I've already had issues in the past with people blaming me for movesets made by others being glitchy, hope you don't mind :) 

Not a problem. :) It's working fine for me now. Opening it and saving in Data Editor seems to have fixed the glitch.

Anyone notice glitches Animal or Hawk's moveset? I seem to keep getting where one of them will totally freeze while everything else moves or they are stuck above the ring. Not sure if this is a ported moveset from 2k15 with unused moves or what?

would it be possible to have hawk and animals moveset fixed ...as the strong attack when opponent (for Hawk) is on the ground results in him just falling down....also it seems like they have way too many agile moves ......i remember the Road warriors as being a team that was all power....right now hawk has a move where if you grab the guy off the mid ropes hawk does a handstand and wraps his legs around the guys neck and throw him.....yeah i don't think the old man hawk could of done that...lol..anyways that would be much appreciated if the road warriors had a closer to real moveset. thanks

, Gangrel, Chris Masters, Carlito, Tajiiri, Alex Shelly, Crash Holly, Mikey James, Owen Hart, Rick Steiner

Secondary wise: Ultimo Dragon (mock ups by Ewan that are not complete mods, but kalisto retectures.)

Further to this, I checked out my own list which includes released mods, previewed mods, and mods from 2K15 which could be ported.

For quick reference, I came up with this list of characters who need pofos/movesets:

Abyss (String ID = 6A7E)

Albert (String ID = 3588)

Alex Shelley (String ID = 6A10)

Aloisia (String ID = 355F)

Brutus Beefcake (String ID = 6A0B)

Carlito (String ID = 6A0E)

Charlie Haas  (String ID = 6A4F)

Chris Masters (String ID = 6AFA)

Crash Holly (String ID = 3179)

Doink (String ID = 6A9C)

Dynamite Kid (String ID = 6A47)

Gangrel (String ID = 6A9F)

Hurricane (String ID = 6AA5)

Jim Duggan (String ID = 6AA8)

Johnny Mundo/John Morrison (String ID = 6A60/6A33)

Kazuchika Okada (String ID = 69EB)

Kota Ibushi (String ID = 6AD1)

Lance Archer (String ID = 358D)

Mickie James (String ID = 6AFB)

Melina (String ID = 334B)

Mr Kennedy (String ID = 6A38)

Orlando Jordan (String ID = 2F25)

Raven (String ID = 6A76)

Sami Callihan/Solomon Crowe (String ID = 6AF9/6A23)

Sean O'Haire (String ID = 6A22)

Suicide (String ID = 6A20)

The Giant (String ID = 6A92)

Tiger Mask (String ID = 6AB8)

Tito Santana (String ID = 6A27)

Ultimo Dragon (String ID = 6A8B)

Vampiro (String ID = 6ABB)

Vladimir Kozlov (String ID = 6AAA)

Edited by LordJustice17
  • Like 3

would it be possible to have hawk and animals moveset fixed ...as the strong attack when opponent (for Hawk) is on the ground results in him just falling down....also it seems like they have way too many agile moves ......i remember the Road warriors as being a team that was all power....right now hawk has a move where if you grab the guy off the mid ropes hawk does a handstand and wraps his legs around the guys neck and throw him.....yeah i don't think the old man hawk could of done that...lol..anyways that would be much appreciated if the road warriors had a closer to real moveset. thanks

Yeah, Animal did a hurricanrana to me to start a match and I knew it was screwed up.

• Like 1

Road Warriors updated and Jimmy Snuka and Owen Hart uploaded :) 

thanks , great job the Road Warriors finally feel realistic...the only thing is that they still don't have any power strikes for a grounded opponent.

Road Warriors updated and Jimmy Snuka and Owen Hart uploaded :) 

thanks , great job the Road Warriors finally feel realistic...the only thing is that they still don't have any power strikes for a grounded opponent.

Can't believe I didn't notice that.. I'll fix and upload tomorrow, real tired now

• Like 1