Moveset/Pofo Database: CWC pack, Tony Nese and Ted DiBiase Jr added!

TheHeartbrokenKid

Yeah, I am working on to fill the roster, got problems with Ronda, Tommy Dreamer, Road Dogg. Fixed those though by tweaking filenames or using CHEMD.

The file pac I cannot get running is Test. Does anyone have a pac working for 612 pofo/moveset?

Apparently this pac is not working: https://ia801500.us.archive.org/10/items/WWfTesT2Attires.7z/WWf_TesT_2_Attires.7z

Edited by feeleash

Yeah, I am working on to fill the roster, got problems with Ronda, Tommy Dreamer, Road Dogg. Fixed those though by tweaking filenames or using CHEMD.

The file pac I cannot get running is Test. Does anyone have a pac working for 612 pofo/moveset?

Apparently this pac is not working: https://ia801500.us.archive.org/10/items/WWfTesT2Attires.7z/WWf_TesT_2_Attires.7z

yes as this is not .pac it is a .pach and it must be injected into  a .pac file

so i hope if somebody has injected it to reupload it as ch.pac because i dont have x-packer :'(:'(

gangrel pofo and moveset please :rolleyes:

Edited by brocklesnarf51

FINALLY!!!

Working pac for 612moveset/pofo.

I just used the edition without the jacket. Looks cool!

[REDACTED]

Edited by pozzum

FINALLY!!!

Working pac for 612moveset/pofo.

I just used the edition without the jacket. Looks cool!

[REDACTED]

I am not sure but I think you may need LeonRick's permission to post that since he is the 1 that created the mod. Probably would be best to speak with him 1st & find out if he is ok with you posting his creation just in case so you don't break any forum rules :D 

Edited by pozzum

Ah, ok I'll do that! Sorry.

I didn't know that I was breaking any rules by simply making this pac work. I didn't edit anything really.

I will inform LeonRick about it and if he's got a problem, I will remove the link asap :)

Ah, ok I'll do that! Sorry.

I didn't know that I was breaking any rules by simply making this pac work. I didn't edit anything really.

I will inform LeonRick about it and if he's got a problem, I will remove the link asap :)

I just figured I would mention it because I saw Pozzum posted on LeonRick's thread saying he would post the pac if LeonRick was ok with it

No problemo! I just contacted LeonRick so sooner or later he will tell me what to do with the file.

Thanks for watching out NuJerzeeDevil, I know how fast people could get offended over a forum post ;)

What is Chris Masters finisher name in game??(not masterlock)

The masterlock is actually just a full nelson basically

awesome work! thank you. does the .pac , pofo and moveset have to all be the same number? for example I downloaded bravebird31 Sasha Banks mod (ch47602.pac) and the pofo and moveset from your database are Slot 508. would that work? Thanks in advance.

Yeah... you must match it first. Open up the file in a hex editor, scroll until you see EMD followed by some numbers on the right. The numbers will be in the format 000xxx02 etc. Change the xxx to the pofo and moveset number and save. Then rename the file in the same way

This is what I see when i opened the .pac file, EMD ........0004 , what do I change?

awesome work! thank you. does the .pac , pofo and moveset have to all be the same number? for example I downloaded bravebird31 Sasha Banks mod (ch47602.pac) and the pofo and moveset from your database are Slot 508. would that work? Thanks in advance.

Yeah... you must match it first. Open up the file in a hex editor, scroll until you see EMD followed by some numbers on the right. The numbers will be in the format 000xxx02 etc. Change the xxx to the pofo and moveset number and save. Then rename the file in the same way

This is what I see when i opened the .pac file, EMD ........0004 , what do I change?

Change it until something like this
EMD ........0005

EMD ........0005

ok, sorry for the noob questions, I just type over it and save?

EMD ........0005

ok, sorry for the noob questions, I just type over it and save?

.....and hopefully , my last question, rename the file like this? ch50802.pac

Can a matt hardy pofo and moveset be uploaded please to go with LeonRick's newest mod thanks :)

LeonRick's not doing any pofo or moveset. That is a role to Smacktalks Community Members, like me, who make the Eric Young Pofo and Moveset (with issues, unfortunately)

Can a matt hardy pofo and moveset be uploaded please to go with LeonRick's newest mod thanks :)

LeonRick's not doing any pofo or moveset. That is a role to Smacktalks Community Members, like me, who make the Eric Young Pofo and Moveset (with issues, unfortunately)

I know he doesn't do movesets or pofo's that's why I asked if a matt hardy

Hi there I know I know Leonrick's not doing any pofo or movesets, I didn't ask that anyways, I asked if a matt hardy pofo and moveset could be uploaded to go with his mod of matt hardy that he made.

Hi there I know I know Leonrick's not doing any pofo or movesets, I didn't ask that anyways, I asked if a matt hardy pofo and moveset could be uploaded to go with his mod of matt hardy that he made.

Maybe once the mod released, I or another guy like abumaster will make the pofo&moveset You're welcome.

Maybe once the mod released, I or another guy like abumaster will make the pofo&moveset You're welcome.

He's already released it the link is on his thread. But I won't download it until it's improved, as it needs lots of work first in my opinion

Edited by Jimmycrane1986

is anyone having this problem with  chirs benoit at the beginning of the match he make tombstone piledriver? i think his moveset file need to be fixed 

Edited by ahmedmedo07

Just some of My notes of those superstars that have a pac file but not a moveset or pofo.

, Gangrel, Chris Masters, Carlito, Tajiiri, Alex Shelly, Crash Holly, Mikey James, Owen Hart, Rick Steiner

Secondary wise: Ultimo Dragon (mock ups by Ewan that are not complete mods, but kalisto retectures.)

Take your time whoever decides to create them, just figured I'd make a short list.

Edited by pozzum