Moveset/Pofo Database: CWC pack, Tony Nese and Ted DiBiase Jr added!

TheHeartbrokenKid

Before i start downloading any of these pofo and moveset files i would like to know where i can go to get the pac files for each wrestler? I am no 3d modder. 

Before i start downloading any of these pofo and moveset files i would like to know where i can go to get the pac files for each wrestler? I am no 3d modder. 

I would advise doing the reverse.  look through these forums for models you want to use, and use this thread to get the pofo & moveset to install them because you can usually get the here.

I would advise doing the reverse.  look through these forums for models you want to use, and use this thread to get the pofo & moveset to install them because you can usually get the here.

Thank for the advice but what if the pac file number is different than the pofo and moveset? How do i go to correct that?

Thank for the advice but what if the pac file number is different than the pofo and moveset? How do i go to correct that?

Open up the file in a hex editor, scroll until you see EMD followed by some numbers on the right. The numbers will be in the format 000xxx02 etc. Change the xxx to the pofo and moveset number and save. Then rename the file in the same way

Open up the file in a hex editor, scroll until you see EMD followed by some numbers on the right. The numbers will be in the format 000xxx02 etc. Change the xxx to the pofo and moveset number and save. Then rename the file in the same way

i have found emd but there is some numbers like 00030002 then er so do i change the number after the 3 zeros to the 472? do i do the same for the moveset file as well? The moveset is 460 and the rest is 472.

Edited by Austin Blaze

i have found emd but there is some numbers like 00030002 then er so do i change the number after the 3 zeros to the 472? do i do the same for the moveset file as well? The moveset is 460 and the rest is 472.

Change 300 to 472. Just rename the moveset to 472 and it'll work

Change 300 to 472. Just rename the moveset to 472 and it'll work

Thank HeartBreakKid

Bro Can you Export Brock Lesnar And Seth Rollins Moveset Files From The Game 

Yeah I can do that but first I asked you. Why are you insist it? Isn't it already in the game?

someone can upload the pac file (ch488.pac ) for red\yellow Hulk Hogan ???? thank you ........

This post is for movesets and pofos only, NOT for ch pacs. Look around the forums at the various creator threads and you'll find character pacs, including the Huckster.

Huckster_et_Nacho_Man_01.jpg

Edited by LordJustice17

Yeah I can do that but first I asked you. Why are you insist it? Isn't it already in the game?

Here is Perry Saturn Pofo & Moveset [slot 559]

https://mega.nz/#!H1dlnBID!zUyyaA0ZZXUy9-P3ZHkPIoyweX8s6FJpcibPfNVmTgs

Enjoy :)

Use TheVisitorX's Custom Character Tools, it's extremely simple to export pofos and movesets with that

Use TheVisitorX's Custom Character Tools, it's extremely simple to export pofos and movesets th

Use TheVisitorX's Custom Character Tools, it's extremely simple to export pofos and movesets with That Can you Export Them From The Game And upload There Bcoz i don't know How To Use Those Kind Of Tools and Steps

someone can upload the pac file (ch488.pac ) for red\yellow Hulk Hogan ???? thank you ........

This post is for movesets and pofos only, NOT for ch pacs. Look around the forums at the various creator threads and you'll find character pacs, including the Huckster.

Huckster_et_Nacho_Man_01.jpg

I'm looking for Hulkster pac file for days , but I 'm still not find him ........ I'm talking about ch488.pac file ........

WARNING !!! 

Before Downloading any pofo or moveset, be aware that most of them are incomplete/bugged/wrong etc.

For example: Shinsuke's Nakamura pofo and moveset, they are both imcomplete or/and wrong.If you install the pofo for this superstar it will install in the slot of Adrian Neville.So you wont see Neville in the game no more.
I came across another pofo that installed (i don't remember for which superstar) in the slot of Andre the Giant...so no more Andre The Giant in the game after installing that.
I'am not trying to bash the creators of this pofo's and moveset files...all credit and admiration for the time and effort they put in this...BUT do not blindly install pofo's and moveset's from this thread , just because they are on this thread dosen't mean they are the correct and complete pofo's and moveset's for those certain superstars.

Note: If you really want a superstar ingame and you don't have any other source for pofo's and moveset's...i suggest following Pozzum's tutorial on how to port movesets and pofos from WWE 2K15 and then how to edit them to properly work in 2K16 and be compatible with Pozzum's Superstar Memory Table.

Edited by rhaziel