Moveset/Pofo Database: CWC pack, Tony Nese and Ted DiBiase Jr added!

TheHeartbrokenKid

Anyone got Eddie Guerrero moveset and pofo?

Was also looking for this. The only one I can find is Auday's and it's hidden behind his forum which I will not join.

Request Buff Bagwell pofo & moveset please. Always grateful for your time & hard work guys!!

Edited by LouEvil76
  • Like 1

Request Buff Bagwell pofo & moveset please. Always grateful for your time & hard work guys!!

Done :D 

Along, with Tomko, Roode and Test 

• Like 3

I'am in the same boat trying to find pac files. i have searched for the last 3 hours to try to find the pac files for Animal and Hawk of the road warriors , i have looked in 2k16 and 2k 15 forums and i can't find them any where if someone can help that would be much appreciated. I am not a noob when it comes to finding things on the internet and i have done 3 hours of searching but have had no luck. tia.

I'am in the same boat trying to find pac files. i have searched for the last 3 hours to try to find the pac files for Animal and Hawk of the road warriors , i have looked in 2k16 and 2k 15 forums and i can't find them any where if someone can help that would be much appreciated. I am not a noob when it comes to finding things on the internet and i have done 3 hours of searching but have had no luck. tia.

not all pac files have been released, Hawk & Animal were released last year from a user that has since been banned from these forums.  If someone gets permission to port those releases from 2K15 then you'd be able to use them.

• Like 1

not all pac files have been released, Hawk & Animal were released last year from a user that has since been banned from these forums.  If someone gets permission to port those releases from 2K15 then you'd be able to use them.

ok thanks atleast that put my mind at ease lol

ok so we need to wait since all pac files will be released right ??