Moveset/Pofo Database: CWC pack, Tony Nese and Ted DiBiase Jr added!

TheHeartbrokenKid

Konnan Adder? You mean the poisoness snake that was a member of the NWO Wolfpac and now manages in Lucha Undergound? lol

Poisoness? You mean the degree of poison? :p 

Fixed the title :) 

Here is Bayley Pofo & Moveset
https://mega.nz/#!L8VzWbRR!fnVKPgjbU0X09ZPWdytChyr3sHAS4_IEYTU3e26l1VY

Enjoy :)

thanks mate :D

it asks for a decryption key.... ?? :S

EDIT: nevermind, fixed :]

I assume you already figured this out, but for anyone else who gets confused, the decryption code is the end of the URL that is the long bit of gibberish (in this case !fnVKPgjbU0X09ZPWdytChyr3sHAS4_IEYTU3e26l1VY).

If you copy and paste the whole thing as one URL it won't ask for the code.

The problem occurs because copying and pasting these links into posts here results in only part of the URL being recognized as a link. You can get around this by manually adding mega links through the link button when making a post.

Can you please do Matt Hardy?

Soon :) 

Up next: La Parka (@LordJustice17 :p ), Kenny Omega and the Young Bucks :D 

• Like 1

GREAT JOB on this compilation guys! thisll really come in handy 

Question:

can we port movesets on to CAWs? like use the moveset hex of caws? 

if not, why are there moveset and pofo files for mods that havent been released for 2k16? like bobby lashley, carmella, hawk, bayley, evan bourne?

or are these files just there cause they were ported from 2k15 and incase someone releases their pac files?

Manny andrade (aka La sombra) and bobby roode please and also Prince puma(aka Rechiot):rolleyes:

Are you going to be making these guys? Or are these mod requests.  Most people that request movesets are already working on them in the background

How about Farooq and Bradshaw (Acolytes)? Mickie James as well.

Same goes for Mickie on this one.

Hey guys! I have a quick question. I want to install Bravebird's AJ Styles (which is in slot 472), but I want to add him with a moveset that has slot 460.

So, is there any problem doing this? Will I have any trouble? Or this can be done without a problem?

Thanks in advance! ;)

Edited by Ozom

Here is Charlotte Pofo & Moveset

https://mega.nz/#!W8kwHZyR!d71gYMAAbCoaDoPD4TwOgoX2idfRjt8pj3j94Byb8jc

Enjoy :)

Hey guys! I have a quick question. I want to install Bravebird's AJ Styles (which is in slot 472), but I want to add him with a moveset that has slot 460.

So, is there any problem doing this? Will I have any trouble? Or this can be done without a problem?

Thanks in advance! ;)

Just do it. It's not cause a serious problem, for moveset you can install it to any slot you want except pofo, you need to edit first.