Moveset/Pofo Database: CWC pack, Tony Nese and Ted DiBiase Jr added!

TheHeartbrokenKid

With Cheat Engine,,,I try set Appoli Krews and Aj Styles, How to do it correctly and how to remove it?WD98nCqnXyo.jpgE-wAKN7d1Bk.jpgBFlOoGvPjxI.jpg

Download the Future String and it'll work fine :) 

Appolo works  berfore this, but Infinite loading whean i chose Austin Aries or Aj Styles. 

With Cheat Engine,,,I try set Appoli Krews and Aj Styles, How to do it correctly and how to remove it?WD98nCqnXyo.jpgE-wAKN7d1Bk.jpgBFlOoGvPjxI.jpg

Download the Future String and it'll work fine :) 

Appolo works  berfore this, but Infinite loading whean i chose Austin Aries or Aj Styles. 

Did you place their pac files in your pac/ch folder?

Could really use the decryption key for Lance Storm and James Storm Dean Malenko  please

Don't click on the link, copy and paste the whole link in the address bar and it'll go through

Edited by TheHeartbreakKid

Thanks HBK and also I am having some problems getting Mickie James face to fit on the character. I am using the photo @ 512x512 and still can not get it to fit right. Can someone please help or send me a link to the best solution? After I get the model done I can finally move on to pac pofo and moveset.

Um, what is the point of having a Bayley pac/moveset if there is no working .pac model for her (that I can find, at least).

Um, what is the point of having a Bayley pac/moveset if there is no working .pac model for her (that I can find, at least).

so that @xWeasel can test his work in progress (he made the 2K15 mod with help from GameElite)

• Like 1

so that @xWeasel can test his work in progress (he made the 2K15 mod with help from GameElite)

Indeed. The amazing 2k15 version does work, just that her ponytail is invisible/transparent/blinking and the boots are too big for her legs in gameplay (oddly enough, the ponytail looks good in CAS, but not during the entrance/match even if saved as alt attire). So she just needs a bit of a fixup by @xWeasel and friends and she should be good to go. :)

Edited by Cave Waverider

Here is the Eric Young Pofo & Moveset

Slot 481, 6A04

https://mega.nz/#!bpRRHY7I!P1amEZwE4scLPR7O8vKx7OoRM0k-BNxPJhlrLEoE1Gs

Credits to Age Of Sandow, who made the moveset to 2K15

Just reporting: this moveset have some know issues. The Big Boot on top rope is wrong, like his springboard moves to outside and his Diving Moonsault too. So, I don't have any clue to solve this, and probably, i'm not so able to do. So, change it at Moveset Creator. Sorry for this.

Here is the Eric Young Pofo & Moveset

Slot 481, 6A04

https://mega.nz/#!bpRRHY7I!P1amEZwE4scLPR7O8vKx7OoRM0k-BNxPJhlrLEoE1Gs

Credits to Age Of Sandow, who made the moveset to 2K15

Just reporting: this moveset have some know issues. The Big Boot on top rope is wrong, like his springboard moves to outside and his Diving Moonsault too. So, I don't have any clue to solve this, and probably, i'm not so able to do. So, change it at Moveset Creator. Sorry for this.

I'll try fixing this when I get the chance ;) 

• Like 1

Known issues about EY's Moveset:

* Wrong second finisher, "Spike Piledriver" bugs the game when executed

* Diving Moonsault 3 its wrong. Its the same move to "break the table". Change it to Diving Moonsault 2

* Big Boot at top rope is wrong. The Big Boot assigned is on the floor, so change it do Big Boot 1, on top rope.

* Strong strike at ropes. Change it.

* Running Dive attack is Vaulting Body Press, but its inside the ring. Change it to any diving move.

That's all folks. Maybe I fix this, when I figured out the correct ID's for the moves.

Konnan Adder? You mean the poisoness snake that was a member of the NWO Wolfpac and now manages in Lucha Undergound? lol

• Like 1