Modded superstars renders??

Robbie686

Hi Guys.

Im back for a little while - Well until i have work commitments again.

So today im starting a brand new pack - It is going to be simply a superstars renders update pack. So no replacements of superstars simply updates.

WIP - Renders update pack 1.0

Render update pack V1.0 - WIP

1. Bad News Barrett - 2016 update
  2. Big Bossman - Ministry Big bossman
  3. Big E - 2016 update
  4. Billy Gunn - Mr ass
  5. Brock Lesnar - 2016 update
  6. Chris Jericho - 2016 update
  7. Dlo Brown - Non nation of domination
  8. Dean Ambrose - 2016 update
  9. Dolph Ziggler - 2016 update
  10. John Cena - 2016 update
  11. Kalisto - 2016 update
  12. Kama Mustafa - Godfather
  13. Kane - Demon Kane
  14. Kevin Owens - 2016 update
  15. Kofi Kingston - 2016 update
  16. Roman Reigns - 2016 update
  17. Ryback - 2016 update
  18. Seth Rollins - 2016 update
  19. Xavier Woods - 2016 update

thank youu! i was gonna request thiss! :D but you forgot emma!! :( 

Edited by JonasSlasher1994

I think I found renders for Brad Maddox, Big Show, Shane McMahon, Hunter Hearst Helmsley, and Finn Balor. I was able to successfully replace Shane McMahon's render with a new one. @robbie686 let me know if you want me to show you how so you can include in your updated render pack.

I'll take a look when I get some time. Did you open the render pac file using the pac containing directories option (ctrl+h)?

I'll take a look when I get some time. Did you open the render pac file using the pac containing directories option (ctrl+h)?

Yes, I did. I have not had any issues with extracting and replacing any of the files that appear. However for the last five files (named above), I have manually went into the hex of the file and replaced their renders.

Thats awesome news @phatkroger10!! Now just trying to figure out how to link the CAWs & Mod renders! has anyone explored the save game folder?

Okay been doing some testing and playing around with the render pac files and found something interesting, I opened up ltag_typeb.pac in HXD and searched for the text string 0D096CEE (Blank Dummy Render) and it found it so I simply replaced 0D096CEE with 91F5C602 (one of the in-game superstars render) to see what it would do and I got this outcome for all my modded superstars it got rid of the dummy render now, I'm guessing by doing the same in the other render pac files it would do the same we just have to work together and find out what's linking the renders. I'll upload a screen for you all to see.

20160427123700_1.jpg20160427123725_1.jpg

Edited by Jimmycrane1986
  • Like 1

I will also update a few of the Diva's :)

I have an Emma render that I made and uploaded but for some reason my game kept crashing at random superstars at the selection screen. If you want an updated Emma just hit me up and I'll send you the .dds and maybe you could have a look and implement it in to your pack

In a nutshell, you'll need to repeat this process for the five renders not recognized in X-Packer, but this is an tutorial for Finn Balor.

• Create a backup of the file you intend to edit.
  • Open up the ltag_typeb (or whichever you choose to edit) in your hex editor.
  • Find where the beginning of the PACH file is for the character you want to edit - you should be able to even do a search for the wrestler's name for easy locating (i.e. search "Balor" or "Cena" or "Shane")
    • For Finn Balor it is offset 43B3800
  • Highlight down to where the next PACH begins (since Finn Balor is the last, I did a few extra offsets)
    • For Finn Balor it is offset 443426F
  • Copy the highlighted area
  • Create a new blank document in your hex editor.
  • Paste the code you had highlighted.
  • Save As somewhere accessible with the extension .pac (i.e. FinnBalor.pac)
  • Open in X-Packer as a PACH file.
  • Edit as usual and insert the new photo (tutorial on page 1 for those who are new)
  • Make sure file is the exact same size as the one you created, as usual.
  • Open up your new modified PACH and the ltag_typeb in your hex editor.
  • Copy the hex of your entire modified PACH
  • Paste write (do not paste insert) over the same offset in which you copied originally (43B3800 to 443426F)
  • Save the file and insert into your game directory.
  • Your images should now be updated in game.
Edited by phatkroger10
  • Like 1

Hi Guys.

Im back for a little while - Well until i have work commitments again.

So today im starting a brand new pack - It is going to be simply a superstars renders update pack. So no replacements of superstars simply updates.

WIP - Renders update pack 1.0

Render update pack V1.0 - WIP

1. Bad News Barrett - 2016 update
  2. Big Bossman - Ministry Big bossman
  3. Big E - 2016 update
  4. Billy Gunn - Mr ass
  5. Brock Lesnar - 2016 update
  6. Chris Jericho - 2016 update
  7. Dlo Brown - Non nation of domination
  8. Dean Ambrose - 2016 update
  9. Dolph Ziggler - 2016 update
  10. John Cena - 2016 update
  11. Kalisto - 2016 update
  12. Kama Mustafa - Godfather
  13. Kane - Demon Kane
  14. Kevin Owens - 2016 update
  15. Kofi Kingston - 2016 update
  16. Roman Reigns - 2016 update
  17. Ryback - 2016 update
  18. Seth Rollins - 2016 update
  19. Xavier Woods - 2016 update

Could you possibly replace Batista with Kurt Angle? Been using your Renders Pack 2.0 since it's released (love it)
Been looking forward to a 3rd, and now an update, that's awesome work bro.

Just to keep you all updated on the renders update pack - im currently upscalling images as there are currently no high res renders for Bradshaw, farooq and others. Getting there though :)

• Like 2

Thats awesome news @phatkroger10!! Now just trying to figure out how to link the CAWs & Mod renders! has anyone explored the save game folder?

Okay been doing some testing and playing around with the render pac files and found something interesting, I opened up ltag_typeb.pac in HXD and searched for the text string 0D096CEE (Blank Dummy Render) and it found it so I simply replaced 0D096CEE with 91F5C602 (one of the in-game superstars render) to see what it would do and I got this outcome for all my modded superstars it got rid of the dummy render now, I'm guessing by doing the same in the other render pac files it would do the same we just have to work together and find out what's linking the renders. I'll upload a screen for you all to see.

20160427123700_1.jpg

Oh nice, that's just what I want. :)

Edited by Cave Waverider

Thats awesome news @phatkroger10!! Now just trying to figure out how to link the CAWs & Mod renders! has anyone explored the save game folder?

Okay been doing some testing and playing around with the render pac files and found something interesting, I opened up ltag_typeb.pac in HXD and searched for the text string 0D096CEE (Blank Dummy Render) and it found it so I simply replaced 0D096CEE with 91F5C602 (one of the in-game superstars render) to see what it would do and I got this outcome for all my modded superstars it got rid of the dummy render now, I'm guessing by doing the same in the other render pac files it would do the same we just have to work together and find out what's linking the renders. I'll upload a screen for you all to see.

20160427123700_1.jpg

Oh nice, that's just what I want. :)

I think this has to been done also for the type A pac file otherwise you'll still see the horrible blank dummy render on the match up screen.

@Cave Waverider I'm just in the process of editing the other type pac files so it gets rid of the nasty looking blank render at the moment I've done the typea pac for the match up screen and typeb for the main menu just gotta edit the type c for the in-match render and then i'll upload it for everyone that wants to use it :)

@Cave Waverider I'm just in the process of editing the other type pac files so it gets rid of the nasty looking blank render at the moment I've done the typea pac for the match up screen and typeb for the main menu just gotta edit the type c for the in-match render and then i'll upload it for everyone that wants to use it :)

Awesome, thanks, that'll be wonderful!

I dont get what your doing mate? are you simply just removing the dummy render?

I dont get what your doing mate? are you simply just removing the dummy render?

Hi dude, if you check out my thread that i've just posted i've upload the three type pac files that removes the dummy render for all modded superstars in the wrestler select screen, match up screen and in-game if u want to use it :) but I know you prob won't as you've replaced and updated alot of the renders yourself :)