Modded superstars renders??

Robbie686

Awesome Update bro Amazing.! 
But there are few problems with the update, first it is not an update to your first pack renders 1.0 because it contains another superstars than the one including in the render pack  v 1.0, and secondly it only replaces the superstars renders including in the pack and the other renders remains the same as they were in the real game. Can you please update the v.2 version of your pack so that the superstars remain the same and update pack also replaces the old renders in the game not removing the old renders? Because I think almost everyone here downloaded your v 2.0 pack. 

i believe when he says 'update' he meant he is only going to update superstars... he mentioned he wont be replacing anyone on this,, but he will release another version where the replaced ones will also be included with the updated ones.

DOWNLOAD RENDERS UPDATE PACK 1.0 HERE - https://www.mediafire.com/?0t2cfk9fqf6gbgv

24cwjnb.png

hi robbie,

did you include enma?

hello how do i keep the game from announcing cm punk as terminator 2? or aj lee as alundra blayze? i just want the announcer to stop at 'introducing' is there a way?

There's a thread you can find the ID of the superstars and replace their WEM file I did it with Stunning Steve (Modded Del Rio)

You would have to find out the ID for T2 and Alundra and then edit the Data.xml with a code similar to this

<item name="Stunning Steve Austin Announce" soundPathId="6" id="216720105"/>

Once you figured out which ID it is there's WEMs available for both to replace

yes, but for some wrestlers,, like corey graves i dont have a custom announce,, i would like to just make the announce end at 'introducing' thNks for the response thhought ill go to the custom announce thread

I'll make a Corey Graves .wem for you when i get back to doing them man, you've supported my CAWS :)

The original 1.0 and 2.0 were render replacement packs.

The new ones I'm doing are simply to update the game renders for people who do not wish to replace superstars. Version 2.0 will be out soon with more updates :) 

Yeah, I'd definitely suggest doing two packs 1) updated render pack with no replacements, 2) replacements and updated renders.

Just my two cents! Thanks for your work! Were you able to figure out Shane O'Mac?

@amMatt hello ammatt! thank you for the offer on making corey graves wem but you dont have to,, i just wanted to find out if it is possible to make the announcer stop at "introducing......" because i dont plan to give every replaced mod an announce hex. i know this is kind of out of topic from this thread but i used the replaced render v2 of robbie686 here, and i noticed how the announcer still retains the original character's announce info.. like what i said cm punk still is terminator 2,,  and corey graves as soneone else too, since there IS a wem file of cm punk and their isnt for corey graves (and a lot of other people too) i just want to stop the announce for every other replaced mod superstar,, just like every other added mod superstar where the announce stops after saying "introducing.." or ,, "here is your winnner" and it doesnt announce a name. this is what im trying to figure out with the use of robbie's replace render pack v2 :)

Edited by JonasSlasher1994

Ha i was joking that was the original - you want this one...

2afyadd.png

And il also update Cena :) - I havent attempted Shane yet.

• Like 1

Ha i was joking that was the original - you want this one...

2afyadd.png

And il also update Cena :) - I havent attempted Shane yet.

spot on!!!!

No good sorry man - Shane is cut above the waist which is no good for typeB & typeC and also the cena and reigns both holding the title they have to be clean of any belts. I have the renders all covered thanks anyway man.

What do you all think of my Cena? hahaa

n1wie8.png

Edited by robbie686

i dont like with titlee

because no body holds the title till the end but this render is HD I can also found without title more beautiful

Great work bro can you add the new day

The only problem with the new day is that they all ideally have to be in the same colours / attire else it all looks mismatched when you put them in a match. So until i can get high res of all 3 in the same attire its a no go sorry bud.

I have Kofi and Big E in the new attire but no Xavier woods :( plus kofi has needed to be upscaled due to the original picture size.

ejx2z7.png2hzmss1.png

Edited by robbie686

In a nutshell, you'll need to repeat this process for the five renders not recognized in X-Packer, but this is an tutorial for Finn Balor.

Hidden Content

Im selecting Shane in HXD - So far i have from the start....

10nc7px.png

How far do i go down untill the end of shane it just goes on and on.... - Its cool it finished in the end :'(

Done everything you said and the method just crashed my game bud - Maybe you could try it?

Edited by robbie686

In a nutshell, you'll need to repeat this process for the five renders not recognized in X-Packer, but this is an tutorial for Finn Balor.

Hidden Content

10nc7px.png

How far do i go down untill the end of shane it just goes on and on.... - Its cool it finished in the end :'(

Done everything you said and the method just crashed my game bud - Maybe you could try it?

Go down until the hex ends (I recommend writing down the offset and searching (Ctrl + F) for "PACH" going looking forward. That's where the next hex starts. Get it? Otherwise you'll have to wait until I have availability to do it.

• Like 1

Hidden Content

10nc7px.png

Go down until the hex ends (I recommend writing down the offset and searching (Ctrl + F) for "PACH" going looking forward. That's where the next hex starts. Get it? Otherwise you'll have to wait until I have availability to do it.

Finally got it to work :) Cheers for your help mate

154ttg8.png

Edited by robbie686
  • Like 1

Hidden Content

10nc7px.png

Finally got it to work :) Cheers for your help mate

154ttg8.png

great one bro

Can you add Shane Mcmahon to your renders ID?

There's not really a point in him giving the render ID as it is not recognized in X-Packer. The only way to replace it is via hex.