Modded superstars renders??

Robbie686

Great Tutorial, i had some troubles with replacing the renders from Colonel Mustafa (Type B - 0FB63273). Can you check this please? Can you replace it?

BTW: Can you upload the render, because my file is corrupt.

Renders Video Tutorial:

quite strange...did the same as you did but with the non dlc ltag files I always get a crash, no clue why...the ltag_typea.pac, ltag_typeb.pac and ltag_typec.pac crash when replacing a render. And I am working with the same tools...

Type A & C are exactly the same but with type C you make sure you reduce the size to 512 x 512 rather than 1024 x 1024 and with type A make sure you re edit your render in photoshop as they are slightly different to Type B - Always make sure your using the correct file from the spreadsheet I.E For Samoa Joe - Type A - E0ECC191 / Type B - 03ABBFF1 / Type C - 64C41365. Do not use the same 0001 file for all 3 as they all need to be done separately - Each with its own render.

• 2 weeks later...

No but im 95% sure that there in here...

xfzw5f.png

If someone knows how to decompress them then im sure we can find a way :)

hi robbie, during 2k15 you made a kurt angle render,, but never really pushed through with it.. i hope you add him on the render pack 3 :)

Edited by JonasSlasher1994

Hey Robbie, I thought you'd be the appropriate person to ask,

I'm trying to create my own render pack and switch out some of the current manager renders with Ported wrestler renders from 2k15. I followed you video tutorial except for the step with Photoshop. I essentially did the last part with Visual Studio with swapping the picture after I delete the current image. When I go to compress and inject the file back into the pac with Xpacker, it tells me: Zlib file must be the same size as the original. Cannot compress the file enough. Do you know what exactly am I doing wrong? Thank you for your time.

Hey Robbie, I thought you'd be the appropriate person to ask,

I'm trying to create my own render pack and switch out some of the current manager renders with Ported wrestler renders from 2k15. I followed you video tutorial except for the step with Photoshop. I essentially did the last part with Visual Studio with swapping the picture after I delete the current image. When I go to compress and inject the file back into the pac with Xpacker, it tells me: Zlib file must be the same size as the original. Cannot compress the file enough. Do you know what exactly am I doing wrong? Thank you for your time.

I also had the issue and it seems that it has something to do with the file size of the ltag_typeX.pac files. Here is what I did and this was finally working. You do not even need Visual Studio for that:

1. choose the render you want to create and edit to the size needed (1024x1024 or 512x512). I am working here with gimp or paint.net. Then save as dxt5. I discovered here that the render files do not need to be in dxt10 format

2. decompress the render you want to replace as explained by Robbie. Then open up both .dds files in HexEditor and compare the size. Adjust the size of your render by adding the missing lines from the original render and fill the added lines with zeros. Then save your updated render and rename it to .pac.

3. follow the step reinjecting the render as explained by Robbie..Now it should work. 

4. Important that you check the file size of the ltag_typeX.pac you now have updated. It needs to have the same size as before.

If all that is the case copy the file to your game and check. This method worked for me as I replaced all the divas with mods

Hope I explained it understandable

Edited by Tarnathos
  • Like 2

1. choose the render you want to create and edit to the size needed (1024x1024 or 512x512). I am working here with gimp or paint.net. Then save as dxt5. I discovered here that the render files do not need to be in dxt10 format

2. decompress the render you want to replace as explained by Robbie. Then open up both .dds files in HexEditor and compare the size. Adjust the size of your render by adding the missing lines from the original render and fill the added lines with zeros. Then save your updated render and rename it to .pac.

3. follow the step reinjecting the render as explained by Robbie..Now it should work. 

4. Important that you check the file size of the ltag_typeX.pac you now have updated. It needs to have the same size as before.

If all that is the case copy the file to your game and check. This method worked for me as I replaced all the divas with mods

Hope I explained it understandable

Find myself stuck again...I opened up the dds files in HEX editor and they appear to take up the same amount of code. They both end at OFFSET 00100090 and LINE 03. No more, no less. The funny thing is when I checked the size and dimensions, they're both 1mb and exactly 1024x1024. I had no desire for editing, I only wanted to port the 2k15 renders over. Is that where I'm going wrong?

Sorry man...never tried to add the 2k15 renders as I do not like most of them. I created my own renders and added them the way explained above. That's how I got it working

• Like 1

Made an Emma render, it works, uploaded for you guys to use. All seemed good, went to play some matches but the game crashes on the selection screen on different superstars. Only worked on Emma and she works perfectly? Any ideas?

Made an Emma render, it works, uploaded for you guys to use. All seemed good, went to play some matches but the game crashes on the selection screen on different superstars. Only worked on Emma and she works perfectly? Any ideas?

How exactly did you get it to compress and inject? I can never get the file size right even though its all 1mb

Hey guys - So here I'm putting together a full renders pack including all sizes of renders included is the following...

Render pack V1.0 - Released!!!

1. AJ Lee - Replaces Alundra Blayze
  2. CM Punk - Replaces Arnold T2
  3. Hulk Hogan - Replaces Earthquake
  4. Rob Van Dam - Replaces Larry Zybsko
  5. Corey Graves - Replaces Col. Mustafa
  6. The Great Khali - Replaces Honky Tonk Man
  7. Cody Rhodes - Replaces General Adnan
  8. Rey Mysterio - Replaces Tatsumi Fujinami
  9. Hollywood Hogan - Lord Steven Regal
  10. Alberto Del Rio - Stunning Steve Austin

Render pack V2.0 - Released

1. AJ Lee - Replaces Alundra Blayze
  2. CM Punk - Replaces Arnold T2
  3. Hulk Hogan - Replaces Earthquake
  4. Rob Van Dam - Replaces Larry Zybsko
  5. Corey Graves - Replaces Col. Mustafa
  6. The Great Khali - Replaces Honky Tonk Man
  7. Cody Rhodes - Replaces General Adnan
  8. Rey Mysterio - Replaces Tatsumi Fujinami
  9. Hollywood Hogan - Lord Steven Regal
  10. Alberto Del Rio - Stunning Steve Austin
  11. Ryback 2016 - Replaces Ryback
  12. Godfather - Replaces Kama Mustafa
  13. Demon Kane - Replaces Corporate Kane
  14. AJ Styles - Replaces Jake the snake
  15. Braun Strowman - Replaces Mark Henry 99
  16. Goldberg - Replaces Fit Finlay
  17. Jeff Hardy - Replaces Dustin Rhodes

Render pack V3.0 - WIP

These renders are also going to be added to @JAYMEETEE's 2K15 > 2016 add on pack ( WIP )

A Massive thank you to @beastedot9 - Helped me iron out a lot of the bugs & @JAYMEETEE for his help & string file which is included in the pack.

DOWNLOAD VERSION 1.0 HERE - http://www.mediafire.com/download/1oazm88nw1321s1/Renders_update_V1.0.rar

DOWNLOAD VERSION 2.0 HERE - https://www.mediafire.com/?sxwctkvhxmmc343

Instructions - Simply extract > Copy folder WWE 2K16 and paste into C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common - Overwrite all files ( Make sure you backup your files prior to installing )

f2uflg.jpg

dlmd6r.png

VIDEO TUTORIAL

robbie great job,, i can see youre on the way to v3

but pleaseee listeen as we need updated characters on gamee,, what i mean is:

1. KURT ANGLE <--- PLEASEEEEEEE, a  BIG PLEASEEEEE

2. DUDLEY BOYSSSSSSS

3. Sasha, Becky, Charlotte (not sure about charlotte as there is no mods of her yet)

4. Heel Emma

Amazing Render Work done and totally outstanding list you create by replacing superstars. Anxiously waiting for your 3rd pack. Hope it contains both of the DUDLEY BOYS in it. :) 

• Like 1

Amazing Render Work done and totally outstanding list you create by replacing superstars. Anxiously waiting for your 3rd pack. Hope it contains both of the DUDLEY BOYS in it. :) 

yes pleasee dudley boysss, i forgot to mention matt hardy. :) so we can finally have hardy boys, dudley boys, edge and christian :D:D:D

There are still a lot of renders we dont need. stephanie mc mahon manager, paul wight, i believe there were 2 sherris and 2 miss elizabeths.... and the list goes on

Edited by JonasSlasher1994
  • Like 1

So I was digging into the ltag_typea.pac file - because it does not make sense all renders are stored in one place and a few are absent when extracting. It appears X-Packer recognizes the .dds files up to FB62A8B6, but there may be five additional after that (see image below). Anyone notice this before? Ideas for extraction? @tekken57

33df5b1.jpg

Hi Guys.

Im back for a little while - Well until i have work commitments again.

So today im starting a brand new pack - It is going to be simply a superstars renders update pack. So no replacements of superstars simply updates.

WIP - Renders update pack 1.0

Render update pack V1.0 - WIP

1. Bad News Barrett - 2016 update
  2. Big Bossman - Ministry Big bossman
  3. Big E - 2016 update
  4. Billy Gunn - Mr ass
  5. Brock Lesnar - 2016 update
  6. Chris Jericho - 2016 update
  7. Dlo Brown - Non nation of domination
  8. Dean Ambrose - 2016 update
  9. Dolph Ziggler - 2016 update
  10. John Cena - 2016 update