Modded superstars renders??

Robbie686

guys i have been desperatley searching and asking around...but can someone please just tell me how i also import wrestlers match-up image and correct name at least?

or point me to a tutorial.....pretty please.

i can put wrestlers in via hxd hex and replace.......but it just adds the texture and not the rest of the stuff...so when i put hogan in over mark henry(i know wrong choice) he would work in play mode,except the image and name was still mark henry.and he was fighting in his bandana and boa! lol....

so i thought ill make a caw copy and rename him ect that way.....no issue with renaming and doing anything except when i go to remove henrys attire it will crash....or if i go to add...

the only way i got goldberg to work was to overwrite stonecold as the attires are similar...i just added a armband and got lucky.

some one please tell me the names of the certain types of files for the other wrestlers itinery like name set and match up pic.

please help this desperate old wrestling fool ha ha...its friday night and i really wanna just get the kids in bed and re create some classic wcw monday night wars era

im just gonna wait for the awesome work by you guys to appear...copy and paste is what i need.....and this sounds the ticket

i have never come across such in depth mods before......really fries my brain trying to find how tos with this game......packer tool is obviously what im missing but its made from CE anyway surely?

i use CE for other simpiler stuff like editing money in single player games ect.....its how trainers are made...and lua scripts ect

a nexus style mod installer would be nice in the future

Hey, so... now we can actually add them as new superstars without the need of replacing and CM Punk's slot is 475 :) we don't need to replace terminator, will you modify the render? i dont think if it's possible to add renders to new superstars

how can we do that please tell me i want to add no replacing

Hey, so... now we can actually add them as new superstars without the need of replacing and CM Punk's slot is 475 :) we don't need to replace terminator, will you modify the render? i dont think if it's possible to add renders to new superstars

how can we do that please tell me i want to add no replacing

hard to explain on a post, wait for tutorials this weekend, Pozzum and xWeasel especially :)  it's almost the same process we had with 2k15

Edited by Ashba

will you also be updating the renders for added wrestlers(ex. ported cm punk from 2k15 which is [Press Space] in 2k16) and not replace the current ones?

Its not possible to add renders yet unfortunately and the process this year for replacing renders is ridiculously hard. Me and a small team have been on it for nearly a week now ironing out crash glitches but we have finally sorted it. Pack 1 - should be finished by the end of today.

robbie may I request something,can you give me only CM Punk render replacing T2.Thats all I wanted :) But I don't want to bother you,sorry if I do with something like this :(

Its not possible to add renders yet unfortunately and the process this year for replacing renders is ridiculously hard. Me and a small team have been on it for nearly a week now ironing out crash glitches but we have finally sorted it. Pack 1 - should be finished by the end of today.

that's sad, was looking forward to it though. hopefully someone could make it work so that we won't have to replace the current ones.

I like to have renders that do NOT replace anyone.... just install them like adding Wrestlers.

I like to ADD Wrestlers NOT replace.

So far I end up with a black silhouette. 

looking forward to it robbie.

does anyone know if game saves are backed up?....as in my tired state of messing with stuff last night on a load up it came up with the save corruption and i kinda didnt realise and hit the button....i only know this because when i went in to see if hogan was working...for umpteenth time all my custom stuff had gone...

i spent agaes on my caw of myself,made my own custom tron with my own music that i wrote and binked it in.....even went as far as to take shots of my tatts and cut them out and upload them...

its all gone...even career save doesnt have it logged.

any help with that gents?...or do i have to start again?...is there a back up at all stored anywhere?

looking forward to it robbie.

does anyone know if game saves are backed up?....as in my tired state of messing with stuff last night on a load up it came up with the save corruption and i kinda didnt realise and hit the button....i only know this because when i went in to see if hogan was working...for umpteenth time all my custom stuff had gone...

i spent agaes on my caw of myself,made my own custom tron with my own music that i wrote and binked it in.....even went as far as to take shots of my tatts and cut them out and upload them...

its all gone...even career save doesnt have it logged.

any help with that gents?...or do i have to start again?...is there a back up at all stored anywhere?

Of course there is, check PC gaming wiki.

ok it seems i may have one in my steam remote area somewhere....ill sort it once this mod is up for dl..

delete the new save and take the backup ext out of the backup....a bit like pacs i suppose.....and no i didnt use pc wiki or whatever lol.

i thought id come here to the experts and ask lol...thought one of you would just give me the answer straight away...

i dont understand?...we are seeing mods on youtube ect of hogan and others with entrances ect.....so why are we not seeing a hogan mod on its own or wrestlers on there own?...you know a full hogan  mod.i download it ,drag it into my game folder and it comes with everything like movesets name change ,correct avatar.....

robbie will your mod allow us just to install which wrestlers we want from your list kind sir?

ok the wrestlers show up in menus ect....but when i satrt a match they are the original still?

for example my first match hollywood v hulk.....lord steven regal and earthquake came down...

i copied this straight to a clean install with everything unlocked before hand

all i did was download...unzip...then copy your modded pac over mine....with overwrite prompt....im seeing them in menus but textures are original still mate

what am i doing wrong?

Edited by hurricane moon