Replicating a 2k15 trick to edit Superstars' head and body

tempwayne

I know this is off topic but I have to ask because I could use one. @Dennis what video recorder are you using and is it free?

Sure I will :) The part where you clicked "memory view", you right clicked the top half of cheat engine to "go to address", you need to click the bottom half [which i highlighted on the pic I uploaded ]

Sure I will :) The part where you clicked "memory view", you right clicked the top half of cheat engine to "go to address", you need to click the bottom half [which i highlighted on the pic I uploaded ]

Thank you very much my friend for your help :):) :-* :-*

now it works :) you are a good man

• Like 1

No problem. Glad it works & thank you :D

its working for me but i edit body and face

the game becomes stoped working 

Edited by angu rock

1; Make sure create a superstar/diva slot 2 is empty

2; Choose the superstar/diva you want to edit, personal info & choose NO for ''use as alt attire" then save/exit

3; Load up cheat engine, attach to 2k16.exe, memory view, go to address, paste in 14288f954 & click go, then change top left two digits to 00 04

4; Click on edit superstar/diva [will/must be in slot 2] you will see on the very top of the list, FACE and BODy will be unlocked so edit away.

*Cannot save as alt attire or will not show up selectable anywhere

You can save as an ALT attire after you rename the HEX value to what it originally was.

1) Rename 14288f954 back to 64 00

2) Save

3) Go back to your superstar and save as alt attire

• Like 1

2; Choose the superstar/diva you want to edit, personal info & choose NO for ''use as alt attire" then save/exit

3; Load up cheat engine, attach to 2k16.exe, memory view, go to address, paste in 14288f954 & click go, then change top left two digits to 00 04

4; Click on edit superstar/diva [will/must be in slot 2] you will see on the very top of the list, FACE and BODy will be unlocked so edit away.

You can save as an ALT attire after you rename the HEX value to what it originally was.

2) Save

Thank you for the info :). I tried that method of yours & I can save as an alt but when I go to the selection screen, it does not appear under custom superstar nor as an extra attire on the wrestler...

Edited by BeleeDat

2) Save

Thank you for the info :). I tried that method of yours & I can save as an alt but when I go to the selection screen, it does not appear under custom superstar nor as an extra attire on the wrestler...

well done , i tried more , than i get it . change all like photo , than you can find your superstar in selection screen "customs superstar" . but face and body part cant edit , we can edit their in wwe 2k15 so i think we can do it too in 2k16 , need help! 

I DONT UNDERSTAND WELL ENGLISH  SO  ......

2lj6hxe.jpg

view.php?pic=2lj6hxe&s=9

Edited by Alejandro martin

thats because you maye have bring back the wrong value, its not always 6400  its difrerent for each superstars use pouzzum's table to check it ;)

• Like 1

thats because you maye have bring back the wrong value, its not always 6400  its difrerent for each superstars use pouzzum's table to check it ;)

Thank you & bless you Man, it works :D

2) Save

it for works for me but I think the 64 00 is for the rock which is who I have in caw slot 2.

It appears the value is different for each wrestler you want to edit.  In CAW slot 5 I have Sandman and the value is B2 01.

Since update 1.01 that no longer works.  :o:(:(:(:(

Has someone a possibility how to fix this ???

So since 1.01 patch it is now;

2; Choose the superstar/diva you want to edit, personal info & choose NO for ''use

as alt attire" then save/exit

3; Load up cheat engine, attach to 2k16.exe, memory view, go to address, paste in

14288F944 & click go, then change top left two digits to 00 04

4; Click on edit superstar/diva [will/must be in slot 2] you will see on the very

top of the list, FACE and BODY will be unlocked so edit away.

5; You can save as an ALT attire after you rename the HEX value to what it

originally was. Go to address 14288F944 again & put in the wrestler's Hex Pac

[found in Pozzum's table] eg. Tyler Breeze's is 45 02

6) Save by changing Adam Rose to heel or face

7) Go back to your superstar and save as alt attire

8) Copy from slot 2 to to a free slot, delete slot 2

Thank you everyone for all the help adding to this tutorial.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks so much for this! Really appreciate it! :D

This is a shot in the dark, but has anyone figured out what value to edit to change the same CAW's height? Pozzum's table has the height for all of the in-game superstars, which is wonderful, but not for CAWs, since regular caws don't need one.

For the sake of example, I've made an edit of Neville, and done everything else I'd like with him, but I can't change his height, as the slider doesn't actually work when you move it.

Does anybody know if you could assign a regular CAW as an alternate attire for a Superstar with this trick?

Also, it would be nice if someone could calculate the offsets and add the addresses for all CAW slots to the CAW table.

I figured out how to edit the height modifier. If I had taken a few seconds to look more closely at Pozzum's list I would have seen exactly what I needed to do. <^^; I know literally nothing about modding, either, it was just putting 2 and 2 together.

The value you need is basically already in the table.

I looked at the Gender Hex of In-Game characters and of CAWs, and noticed a constant between both. The Gender Hex of any character in the table, superstar, diva, manager, or CAW, ends with "B". The height and weight modifiers are the same hex, except for the last digit.

Continuing to use CAW 2 as an example, the gender hex for CAW 2 is 14288EA5B.

I was looking at John Cena because I want to edit the caw to be 6'4", which he is.

Cena's gender hex is 14285885B. Cena's Height Hex is the same, but the last value is 6. 

So: 142858856.

Therefor, CAW 2's height hex is 14288EA56.

Copypasted the first four numbers in the string, replacing Neville's 72 0E value with Cena's 1A 0F to make him 6'4".

Tested it in game to see and it works.

Hope this helps at least somewhat; also, sorry for bumping a dead thread, and also sorry if this is hard to understand. >_<

Edited by Rob Of Ages

I figured out how to edit the height modifier. If I had taken a few seconds to look more closely at Pozzum's list I would have seen exactly what I needed to do. <^^; I know literally nothing about modding, either, it was just putting 2 and 2 together.

I looked at the Gender Hex of In-Game characters and of CAWs, and noticed a constant between both. The Gender Hex of any character in the table, superstar, diva, manager, or CAW, ends with "B". The height and weight modifiers are the same hex, except for the last digit.

I was looking at John Cena because I want to edit the caw to be 6'4", which he is.

Cena's gender hex is 14285885B. Cena's Height Hex is the same, but the last value is 6. 

Copypasted the first four numbers in the string, replacing Neville's 72 0E value with Cena's 1A 0F to make him 6'4".

Hope this helps at least somewhat; also, sorry for bumping a dead thread, and also sorry if this is hard to understand. >_<

Added to my table if you wanted quick numbers for any slot.

Let me know if there are any others I can add I don't work with caws much so I never get around to filling some of this stuff in.

Hey, everything is working except for one thing...every single time I make a change and exit anything to do with create a superstar the game crashes.

is there something I'm doing wrong?

Added to my table if you wanted quick numbers for any slot.

Let me know if there are any others I can add I don't work with caws much so I never get around to filling some of this stuff in.

I noticed that when I just opened the document up again! Thanks! :)