FUTURE-PROOF STRING v9.0 --- Aussi en Francais...Je Suis Moutarde!

LordJustice17

When you open up the 0000 file in XP (there is a specific menu option for doing this) it lists a bunch of string IDs.

These IDs correspond to the list you can find under the download link on the first page (go to Futreproof String > Futureproof String ID Reference Sheet).

Each one listed need to be changed to the value you see in the list.

Ex: 6AC2 is "Kevin Steen". So open the 0000 file as a 0000 String file in XP. Find the 6AC2 string. Double click it until a popup window appears. Then in the popup text box put "Kevin Steen" and click OK. Repeat the process for every name in the list.

When you open up the 0000 file in XP (there is a specific menu option for doing this) it lists a bunch of string IDs.

These IDs correspond to the list you can find under the download link on the first page (go to Futreproof String > Futureproof String ID Reference Sheet).

Ex: 6AC2 is "Kevin Steen". So open the 0000 file as a 0000 String file in XP. Find the 6AC2 string. Double click it until a popup window appears. Then in the popup text box put "Kevin Steen" and click OK. Repeat the process for every name in the list.

It's good I am trying to do it for all that has changed through this link.: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/185EoX3Dt2bc0mFdb23YupFYuNTECUAveFgcNxfBC-fg/edit#gid=0

But suddenly I send it to you how once finished?

It's good I am trying to do it for all that has changed through this link.: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/185EoX3Dt2bc0mFdb23YupFYuNTECUAveFgcNxfBC-fg/edit#gid=0

The list at this link will likely be easier to use: http://goo.gl/7TDCQv

It only shows the ones that were changed so it's easier not to miss any.

You can upload it somewhere and send me a link (GDrive, Dropbox, Megaupload, Mediafire, etc).

The list at this link will likely be easier to use: http://goo.gl/7TDCQv

It only shows the ones that were changed so it's easier not to miss any.

You can upload it somewhere and send me a link (GDrive, Dropbox, Megaupload, Mediafire, etc).

I sent you a private message with the 1003.pac file.

• Like 1

What is happen ? after installing future string v8.00

i have this

57d823pq.jpg

If you want the arena names and the other strings the Arena mod changes, you'll have to use the string included with the arena mod (or, more ideally, an updated version for the arena mod based on 8.0 if there is one available) or manually edit the string.pac from the future proof string.

Edited by Cave Waverider
  • Like 1

@Dennis-Bieser

@Cave Waverider

Someone didn't read all the instructions and notices in the arena mod thread!

I Need All Those Sweet, Sweet Future-Proof String Names!

Step one, don’t install the future-proof string. Step two, if you’ve already installed the future-proof string don’t worry this will overwrite it. Step three, don’t install the future-proof string. This mod contains it’s own custom string files, which have the future-proof string integrated within it. If future updates to the future-proof string occur I will release patches for this mod that will update these strings as well.

My arena mod has it's own string files, which are based on the most recent v8.0 of the FP String. 

Once the FP string is updated I will provide patches for the arena mod that also updates the strings for it.

Just run the install script for whichever pack you wish to use to restore the proper strings for the arena mod.

Edited by LordJustice17
  • Like 1

@Dennis-Bieser

@Cave Waverider

Someone didn't read all the instructions and notices in the arena mod thread!

I Need All Those Sweet, Sweet Future-Proof String Names!

Step one, don’t install the future-proof string. Step two, if you’ve already installed the future-proof string don’t worry this will overwrite it. Step three, don’t install the future-proof string. This mod contains it’s own custom string files, which have the future-proof string integrated within it. If future updates to the future-proof string occur I will release patches for this mod that will update these strings as well.

My arena mod has it's own string files, which are based on the most recent v8.0 of the FP String. 

Once the FP string is updated I will provide patches for the arena mod that also updates the strings for it.

Just run the install script for whichever pack you wish to use to restore the proper strings for the arena mod.

Heh, that's what I was saying. I just kept it general and not specific to your particular mod since I wasn't entirely sure it was yours, haha. But your explanation is much better, of course. :)

Would you please be so kind and add String for @Broken Dreams' excellent Curt Hawkins mod?

I've noted him down for string ID 317B, although I probably won't be able to push an update until this weekend. That will likely be the last update for a while as I am going to be away for several weeks after that, so if anyone has any names they would like included please let me know by this weekend.

• Like 1

Would you please be so kind and add String for @Broken Dreams' excellent Curt Hawkins mod?

I've noted him down for string ID 317B, although I probably won't be able to push an update until this weekend. That will likely be the last update for a while as I am going to be away for several weeks after that, so if anyone has any names they would like included please let me know by this weekend.

Wolfpac Sting

• Like 1

Wolfpac Sting

You should get into adding in your own strings bud, I knew very little about hex this time last month but it's so easy when you've had a go :)

Wolfpac Sting

You should get into adding in your own strings bud, I knew very little about hex this time last month but it's so easy when you've had a go :)

Im without a computer right now

Wolfpac Sting

Im without a computer right now

Ahhh, does that mean the Sting mods are coming to a halt?

Update

Now in French thanks to RevONiKO.

New names include:

2F2EWolfpac Sting 

3178Adam Bomb 

317BCurt Hawkins 
317CWade Barrett 

Update

Now in French thanks to RevONiKO.

New names include:

2F2EWolfpac Sting 

3178Adam Bomb 

317BCurt Hawkins 
317CWade Barrett 

no problem but why "Je suis moutarde"? :)

• Like 1

@RevONiKO

Parce que je ne suis pas ketchup et parce que je parle un peu de Francais, mais mon Francais est horrible. :p

Edited by LordJustice17

Please add Broken Dreams' latest mods, Alex Wright and Disco Inferno to the list :) Also, would you mind adding "WWE Championship"? I noticed there's no string with just WWE Championship, and it would definitely help those that want to have that as a belt in Universe (like me :p )

Edited by TheHeartbrokenKid

• 2 weeks later...