Kross's Music Database: MOVING SOON FOR 2K17 PC MODDING THREAD WITH NEW TRACKS.

Krossfaded

Can you make The Beautiful People by Marilyn Manson? It was a cool Smackdown intro and I would love to have it in my game

Can you make The Beautiful People by Marilyn Manson? It was a cool Smackdown intro and I would love to have it in my game

Uploaded

Uploaded

Thanks bro nice. I use Anderson-Gallows in MyCareer for my caw. And it sounds amazing!

• Like 1

One more thing:can you convert JAYDEGARROW's Roman Reigns and Seth Rollins custom themes? If you can't find them I will send you the links for both.

The ones that have a custom titantron thats the videos

One more thing:can you convert JAYDEGARROW's Roman Reigns and Seth Rollins custom themes? If you can't find them I will send you the links for both.

JadeGARROW doesn't really like people reuploading his works.  perhaps he can ask permission.

• Like 1

JadeGARROW doesn't really like people reuploading his works.  perhaps he can ask permission.

If Jade wanted his works converted, I'm pretty sure he would have done it himself.

Upload Austin Aries Theme Wem 

Quit demanding, I'll get to it, when I get to it, I just got off a 12 hour shift dude

Also, if you cared to read, you would have seen it's already uploaded.

Pack #3 dude.

Oh ok,didn't know about that.

Quit demanding, I'll get to it, when I get to it, I just got off a 12 hour shift dude

Pack #3 dude.

Really this guy posted in my thread and asked for the same theme! but if you've already uploaded it then he can check you're packs like you said there's no need for me to upload it again

• Like 1

Pack #3 dude.

Really this guy posted in my thread and asked for the same theme! but if you've already uploaded it then he can check you're packs like you said there's no need for me to upload it again

he even messaged me -_-

Fantastic job!

Any chance of also including Marty Scurll's new theme? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eOanRU3al3Q

Uploaded :)

Pack #3 dude.

he even messaged me -_-

Fantastic job!

Any chance of also including Marty Scurll's new theme? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eOanRU3al3Q

you can report PMs so that the mods can see them btw

Pack #3 dude.

he even messaged me -_-

Fantastic job!

Thanks Pozzum that's a very useful piece of information to know :)

Pack #3 dude.

he even messaged me -_-

Fantastic job!

wasnt an insult message, just the "Can you upload" message lol.

NO WAY JOSE ????????????????????and ERIC YOUNG

No Way Jose has already been made, both titantron and music theme, by Jimmycrane1986 - see his thread in the titantron and minitron mods section.

NO WAY JOSE ????????????????????and ERIC YOUNG

No Way Jose has already been made, both titantron and music theme, by Jimmycrane1986 - see his thread in the titantron and minitron mods section.

Can't do Eric Young, the full song and name of the song has yet to be released.

No Way Jose added

Can you make Mankind's "Schizophrenic" titantron and music!

Schizophrenic is already added.

If you would like the tron, see here
http://smacktalks.org/forums/topic/61989-jimmys-tronsthemes-re-open-d-requests-are-back/

• Like 1