Kross's Music Database: MOVING SOON FOR 2K17 PC MODDING THREAD WITH NEW TRACKS.

Krossfaded

Naah, this is what I really looking for... SvR 2005-2008 soundtrack and finally I got here. You're rocks man :cool:  Do you have the mp3 link for it? It will save my time than I convert it one by one. Thanks anyway :)

Naah, this is what I really looking for... SvR 2005-2008 soundtrack and finally I got here. You're rocks man :cool:  Do you have the mp3 link for it? It will save my time than I convert it one by one. Thanks anyway :)

I'm in the middle of converting 2007-2010 as we speak, it will be up either late tonight or tomorrow afternoon at the latest

Edited by Krossfaded

I went ahead and rushed myself, All soundtracks from SvR 2005 to 2010 are now live :) Enjoy

I agree with Visitor. Converting everything will take some time.

Thanks for the songs. One problem - They are too quiet. Return of the Hitman is good, but i hardly can hear DDP,APA,Finlay,nWo.;)

if they are a little low, use Sound Injectors converter to adjust the sound :)

So, uhm, we need to reverse convert them first? I mean the injector can only boost mp3 and wav, not wem.

Other than that, nice packs, thanks for the work. I'd like to request current soundtracks / show themes like "Black and Blue" and "Tonight is the Night"

Edit: As a better comparison: The volume of AJ Lee is optimal, as loud as the original songs. The volume of Becky Lynch is not on the same level (much lower).

Edited by ParkYongLee

@Krossfaded how much do you crank up the sound ? inside sound injector ( how many Bars from the left )

I've started to analyse the audio files in the game. The reason why most of the sounds are too quite in the game is that WWE 2K16 uses some sort of dynamic range / volume normalization filter. When you open a 2K16 sound file in some Audio Editing software like Audacity, you will see that all volume in the song is normalized. All the curves are all the way up to the top and also to the bottom, so the differences between the loudest and the softest part are completely different compared to the most imported music, as you can see on the image.

2mhslt3.jpg

You could try to use the "Leveller filter" which does a good job or some other filter from Audacity. Simply open your mp3/wav file in Audacity, change the curves, save and after that convert the file with SI with the volume slider completely to the left.

Edited by TheVisitorX
  • Like 1

I've started to analyse the audio files in the game. The reason why most of the sounds are too quite in the game is that WWE 2K16 uses some sort of dynamic range / volume normalization filter. When you open a 2K16 sound file in some Audio Editing software like Audacity, you will see that all volume in the song is normalized. All the curves are all the way up to the top and also to the bottom, so the differences between the loudest and the softest part are completely different compared to the most imported music, as you can see on the image.

2mhslt3.jpg

You could try to use the "Leveller filter" which does a good job or some other filter from Audacity. Simply open your mp3/wav file in Audacity, change the curves, save and after that convert the file with SI with the volume slider completely to the left.

I was about 3 bars away from being at the end of the volume booster on Sound Injector, I kinda figured some wouldn't turn out all the same, On 2K15 even when putting max volume boost, some songs still come out low, it's weird how 2K16 adjusts the audio itself.

Sound Injector 2.1.0 will include a new audio converter (sox) as a replacement for ffmpeg. This does some more audio editing and also normalizing volume by default. Maybe it makes the process a little bit better (I hope so).

Edited by TheVisitorX
  • Like 1

Sound Injector 2.1.0 will include a new audio converter (sox) as a replacement for ffmpeg. This does some more audio editing and also normalizing volume by default. Maybe it makes the process a little bit better (I hope so).

Sounds good, looking forward to the next build!

Could you make a 2k15 export pack? So, CM Punk, RVD, Del Rio, all of those ones all in one pack? I Mean with Hogan's 2002 theme and such. They're a little split up atm. 

Could you make a 2k15 export pack? So, CM Punk, RVD, Del Rio, all of those ones all in one pack? I Mean with Hogan's 2002 theme and such. They're a little split up atm. 

I'll see about doing that, thanks for the request.

• Like 1

I went ahead and rushed myself, All soundtracks from SvR 2005 to 2010 are now live :) Enjoy

Wough... you rush it but I need the mp3 source too for SvR 2005-2008. Do you have it? I want to enjoy it too while I'm not in the game.

Wough... you rush it but I need the mp3 source too for SvR 2005-2008. Do you have it? I want to enjoy it too while I'm not in the game.

Only providing WEM. Sorry.