WWE 2K15 Port Over Project: Blank Superstar Added

pozzum

I would say go into the pac file and replace and XXX04 with a DUMMY name so that you remove his entrance attire from the pac.  I'm not sure why you are having crashes with him.  did you download my ported rey from this thread?

I figured it out, it's something about the wall and mini trons I was using with him that made the entrance crash. Just gotta get those working and Rey will be perfect.

• Like 1

which one would i pick to inject hollywood hogan? i'm trying to get the steps down for one, so I can become familiar with the process

I haven't actually ported the hollywood hogan yet.  If you are looking for the entrance animation his entrance animation is 413.

ohhh ok.. I'm looking for everything.

which one would i pick to inject hollywood hogan? i'm trying to get the steps down for one, so I can become familiar with the process

I haven't actually ported the hollywood hogan yet.  If you are looking for the entrance animation his entrance animation is 413.

ohhh ok.. I'm looking for everything.

I'll get back to this once I'm done with my match editor @.@

One interesting thing is that Hogan has post-match music regardless of attire for me. I wonder if it has to do with the winning animation assigned.

Hey @Possum, I seem to be having a weird problem. For some reason I can't see my mods update in game when I edit them with xpacker. I have literally removed the entire pac file from my ch folder and the game will play from a instance of a mod. I can't figure out for the life of me why it's doing this or what file would control it. Could use some help solving this one.

Hey @Possum, I seem to be having a weird problem. For some reason I can't see my mods update in game when I edit them with xpacker. I have literally removed the entire pac file from my ch folder and the game will play from a instance of a mod. I can't figure out for the life of me why it's doing this or what file would control it. Could use some help solving this one.

it may load into a cache requiring a restart of the game.

I don't know if this is just for me but when I try to download one of your files the link sends me to dropbox and it says ERROR 429. 

using too much bandwidth may need to switch providers.

I actually try to pay for the bandwidth I use, but switching services isn't free if anyone wants to help out.

For some reason, the movesets from 2k15 seem to have a problem. Supposing I seat my opponent up, and I perform a strike/kick. Instead of the wrestler performing said action, he will just fall down (like there's no move defined in the new categories). Have you ever experienced this, or?

EDIT: It looks like, as a workaround, would be to copy the 2k15 moveset to another wrestler in-game, inject The Rock's moveset with X-Packer overwriting the old 2k15 moveset, then copy the 2k15 moveset from before, overwriting The Rock's, ingame. I haven't tried it yet, but this was just an idea.

Edited by jakeypearce

For some reason, the movesets from 2k15 seem to have a problem. Supposing I seat my opponent up, and I perform a strike/kick. Instead of the wrestler performing said action, he will just fall down (like there's no move defined in the new categories). Have you ever experienced this, or?

EDIT: It looks like, as a workaround, would be to copy the 2k15 moveset to another wrestler in-game, inject The Rock's moveset with X-Packer overwriting the old 2k15 moveset, then copy the 2k15 moveset from before, overwriting The Rock's, ingame. I haven't tried it yet, but this was just an idea.

I noticed the same thing, even do I edited all the moves in game they still just fall down on the seated grapples. Pozzums CM Punk moveset didn't work for me, so I downloaded Ewan's CM Punk moveset (from http://smacktalks.org/forums/topic/61215-movesetpofo-database-yokozuna-james-storm-carmella-and-chavo-updated-moveset/ ) and with that Punk is the only one that can do the seated moves.

Hope this info helps someone.

Edited by Horba
  • Like 1

I noticed the same thing, even do I edited all the moves in game they still just fall down on the seated grapples. Pozzums CM Punk moveset didn't work for me, so I downloaded Ewan's CM Punk moveset (from http://smacktalks.org/forums/topic/61215-movesetpofo-database-yokozuna-james-storm-carmella-and-chavo-updated-moveset/ ) and with that Punk is the only one that can do the seated moves.

Hope this info helps someone.

This moveset does have seated moves but the other thing I dislike about it is the enterance is different. I like the traditional "it's clobbering time" enterance but for some reason when i try to change it it will not change to the one pozz moveset has. I tried to change the enterence animation hex so many times and even though its changed the old one is still playing and i dont understand why when im changing it back to the other one. It's really frustrating. Maybe im missing something

Edited by BT292

Same problem here with pozzums moveset files. When i use his files the entrances from Punk or AdR works fine, but if i changed the moveset from Pozzum to Ewan, the moveset works great. Only the entrance doesn't run (Clobbering Time).

Same problem here with pozzums moveset files. When i use his files the entrances from Punk or AdR works fine, but if i changed the moveset from Pozzum to Ewan, the moveset works great. Only the entrance doesn't run (Clobbering Time).

so ewan uses a advanced entrance, so what you want to do first is overwrite it with an easy entrance and then edit it in cheat engine.

Error (429) This account's links are generating too much traffic and have been temporarily disabled!

May you upload another link, thanks :D

Hey Pozzum, I've watched some of your videos (also subscribed :D) and was wondering if after you finish your match editor you will make something similar to the Universe editor for 2k15?

Anyway thanks for the work!

so ewan uses a advanced entrance, so what you want to do first is overwrite it with an easy entrance and then edit it in cheat engine.

That fixed it, thanks Pozzum

Error (429) This account's links are generating too much traffic and have been temporarily disabled!

I'm talking with dropbox to get the original links fixed because I only want to move services once and more if I have to

Hey Pozzum, I've watched some of your videos (also subscribed :D) and was wondering if after you finish your match editor you will make something similar to the Universe editor for 2k15?

I might.  I have to do some more research on how things work in 2K16.  What features would you want (aside from booking because that's going to be a pain to fix)

• Like 1

I might.  I have to do some more research on how things work in 2K16.  What features would you want (aside from booking because that's going to be a pain to fix)

Well, how about titles, like being able to select a minor or major title in the diva's option (for a show that doesn't involve divas for example) or make a whole Tag team division show with 4 different titles, also the option to include more shows in PPVs or minor shows, instead of 2.

Also if possible the option to have more than one Royal Rumble or MITB winner? I don't know if that's possible, but maybe if you had 6 shows you could have 3 Rumbles with 3 winners.

Edited by Raveee

Well, how about titles, like being able to select a minor or major title in the diva's option (for a show that doesn't involve divas for example) or make a whole Tag team division show with 4 different titles, also the option to include more shows in PPVs or minor shows, instead of 2.

Also if possible the option to have more than one Royal Rumble or MITB winner? I don't know if that's possible, but maybe if you had 6 shows you could have 3 Rumbles with 3 winners.

all that first stuff from the first paragraph can probably be done.

Greeting pozzum, I saw youtube video with Goldberg model WWE2K15 in WWE2k16.

Will model from tekken57 work by only edit pofo and moveset file? or there is any adjustment on ch file.

It would be great if you upload video how to port wwe2k15 superstar to wwe2k16 :D cheer

Greeting pozzum, I saw youtube video with Goldberg model WWE2K15 in WWE2k16.

Will model from tekken57 work by only edit pofo and moveset file? or there is any adjustment on ch file.

It would be great if you upload video how to port wwe2k15 superstar to wwe2k16 :D cheer

First Watch this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yl-fN0VkVV0

Then watch one of these:

Pozzum links not working because error (429) too much traffic.

I'm talking with dropbox to get the original links fixed because I only want to move services once and more if I have to

Pozz I hope your Entrance Animations and Winning Animation links come back soon. I have 2k15 but have no idea how to port them to 2k16. 

Sorry it took me so long to post this BUT I've found the Hulk Hogan (POW) and Hollywood Hogan shirt rip animations. They are posted below. Unfortunately with Hollywood the boa is tied in so you will get a momentary flash of him removing the black and white boa before ripping his shirt.

Put these files in your prop folder. Enjoy.

Hulk Hogan (POW) used with old school Hogan entrance.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/aw4kgon49jx0299/evt_prop_dlc60.rar?dl=0

Hollywood Hogan used with Hollywood entrance.

http://www120.zippyshare.com/v/EQTazFD8/file.html

https://www.dropbox.com/s/2sf5o1oryydnwad/evt_prop05.rar?dl=0

Edited by Happenstance420
  • Like 3