WWE 2K15 Port Over Project: Blank Superstar Added

pozzum

pozzum. is there anyway to know caw's winning animation hex?

i wanna change someone's winning motion. but no information in your sheet. 

hope you know something about it. always thanks.

I could probably figure it out.  I can try it out tonight possibly.

Hi there, I have CM Punk entrance working, but I lost music entrance and nameplate. Is It normal ??

Thanks for the mods you are amazing.

Hi there, I have CM Punk entrance working, but I lost music entrance and nameplate. Is It normal ??

I ussually get name plates, the music you have to change in cheat engine.

Ok, any tutorial to change music ??

it's coming up soon

You can change music in create an entrance mode by giving any antrance, and choosing the song you inject through sound injector. then assign his ported entrance animation via cheat engine. When you change entrance motion and Troy video in CE, music remains. I did it with all my imported superstars. 

ok. i'll wait. thanks pozzum.

So I never injected my entrance (just dragged and dropped) and it worked until I changed the music. So get them working together I need to assign the entrance via Cheat Engine rather than X-Packer? 

So I never injected my entrance (just dragged and dropped) and it worked until I changed the music. So get them working together I need to assign the entrance via Cheat Engine rather than X-Packer? 

you can use xpacker too, just used to people wanting cheatcheat engine stuff from me XD

on this note, does anyone know the my career caw ID?

you can use xpacker too, just used to people wanting cheatcheat engine stuff from me XD

Worked everything out finally !

Edited by Kopmeister

Here's how I fixed this for CM Punk.

First I used the moveset from this thread. I opened it with "Wrestler Information and Moveset Creator 2k16" by Cave Waverider and changed the music to the MMA theme (Which I had already replaced with Punk's theme song). Saved it then re-injected the moveset via cheat engine and it worked perfect. Give it a try.

How do you give someone one of the winning animations from this thread? Got everything else down and the file is in the evt folder, but what do I have to type in entrance hex location? The listed ID didn't work for me for Punk.

*EDIT* Nevermind, figured it out. Thanks so much for all of this hard work!

Edited by Chapy

One thing I can't figure out though is how do I make the Rey Mysterio here work? I put him in the ch folder and renamed it to ch48402, but the game crashes during the entrance when Rey's model should load in.

He works in match if I skip the entrance, but I can't watch his entrance regardless of what motion it is.

Edited by Chapy

One thing I can't figure out though is how do I make the Rey Mysterio here work? I put him in the ch folder and renamed it to ch48402, but the game crashes during the entrance when Rey's model should load in.

He works in match if I skip the entrance, but I can't watch his entrance regardless of what motion it is.

My game seems to load him with his animation.  You are having trouble with any entrance animation?

man i try this sh#t nothing don't work for me

These guys probably could be more complete for me but I haven't had the time to tie these together.

My game seems to load him with his animation.  You are having trouble with any entrance animation?

Ya. So if it's Rey's 2K15 entrance it crashes just before the pyro would've happened in 2K15. With any other entrance, it crashes when Rey is about to come out. Works fine for in matches and got his winning animation working, but no entrances. 

i try everything you did on the video PoZZum ... but it don't work at all. what i'm doing wrong. i downloaded the pac files from others but still don't work

i try everything you did on the video PoZZum ... but it don't work at all. what i'm doing wrong. i downloaded the pac files from others but still don't work

Why'd you quote me on that? I didn't say that haha

my bad

usually my advice is to try again, and possibly record yourself trying as there are too many steps to quickly trouble shoot when I can usually spot the problem pretty quick with video.

Ya. So if it's Rey's 2K15 entrance it crashes just before the pyro would've happened in 2K15. With any other entrance, it crashes when Rey is about to come out. Works fine for in matches and got his winning animation working, but no entrances. 

I would say go into the pac file and replace and XXX04 with a DUMMY name so that you remove his entrance attire from the pac.  I'm not sure why you are having crashes with him.  did you download my ported rey from this thread?

which one would i pick to inject hollywood hogan? i'm trying to get the steps down for one, so I can become familiar with the process

which one would i pick to inject hollywood hogan? i'm trying to get the steps down for one, so I can become familiar with the process

I haven't actually ported the hollywood hogan yet.  If you are looking for the entrance animation his entrance animation is 413.