WWE 2K15 Port Over Project: Blank Superstar Added

pozzum

The entrance theme disappears when I use the animations ported from 2k15 :'(

I replaced 'Perfectionist' theme with AJ Styles' theme and it worked great and he uses Curtis Axel's entrance animation.

But when players who use ported animations like CM Punk or Rey Mysterio make an entrance, the music disappears..

I want to know why this happens...

it's not a bug that it "disappears"...  it's just that the music is set back to none. You can easily fix that with Cheat engine and the Song ID. i will come up with a full list of generic songs ID later today. You just gotta replace the Music Hex value to the new song. 

it's not a bug that it "disappears"...  it's just that the music is set back to none. You can easily fix that with Cheat engine and the Song ID. i will come up with a full list of generic songs ID later today. You just gotta replace the Music Hex value to the new song. 

That doesn't work for me, at least not if I use the custom entrances from pozzums thread. Yes, they have a music id that doesn't exist in the game, so for example 109000 for Hulk Hogan. That's why they are set to "none" in entrance editor but even if I change them to something which is in the game, for example 100000 for The Rock, music is still not playing during entrance!

Edited by TheVisitorX

That doesn't work for me, at least not if I use the custom entrances from pozzums thread. Yes, they have a music id that doesn't exist in the game, so for example 109000 for Hulk Hogan. That's why they are set to "none" in entrance editor but even if I change them to something which is in the game, for example 100000 for The Rock, music is still not playing during entrance!

The only way to get music to work is either figure out how to mod the EVP file in the entrance pachs or add soundtracks to titantrons.

I chose the latter for now and it's worked out well.

Edited by G3N0M3

The other way is switching those entrances to "Quick Edition" and then modifying the Entrance Animation and Music HEX value on Cheat engine. 

I try to change entrance animation on Del Rio, with x packer and work good thank you....but i donìt understand where i can edit the winning animation....can you help me?

The only way to get music to work is either figure out how to mod the EVP file in the entrance pachs or add soundtracks to titantrons.

I chose the latter for now and it's worked out well.

also using titantrons with music and it's good enough for me. since even added attires don't have music during win animation,
it doesn't bother me that modded/ported superstars doesn't have music on win animation as well for as long as they enter the ring awesome. LOL!
i just made my own cheat engine table so that i can easily switch trons, music, etc. whenever i want to without entering creations and wasting time.

how to edit winning animation?  with x packer i did good the entrance animation from 2k 15, but how i can add winning animation for supestar?

So i have X Packer and downloaded the Main 10 PACs, Pofos and Movesets and followed Pozzums tutortial and nothings showing up.

What steps am i missing?
I move the Hogan PAC to the CH folder
Go to X Packer select 2k16 and select pofo and inject his pofo to slot 460 and click save and do the same with his moveset. After i pick a wrestler in edit change something to save it and i don't see Hogan. Tried with RVD too and its not working. 

I think I do know how the entrances are related to music/sounds! Some user from my SI thread pointed me to the right direction. It is indeed the sound.pac file. There you will find all possible entrance slots (I think it's that one with ENT_). This file also has the events for playing the music => "GENERATEMUSIC"!

So if you would like to have Hogan with sound, you have to change his entrance animation to 412 (Hulkster) or 413 (Hollywood Hogan), 109 does not work. You can easily change his theme and animation with cheat engine and pozzums sheet. I'm not sure why 109 is not working, maybe because there is no ENT_ value for that id.

Edit: OK, they've removed ENT_0109 and left only the winning animation reference in.. I think that's the issue.

Edited by TheVisitorX

about to ask a really stupid question...I  have to delete the names off the pacs right?

nope the game will read then fine even with the names on there.

@pozzum Is It Possible To Add Themes Without Replacing Like Animations AND Trons?

not at this time.

Edited by pozzum

about to ask a really stupid question...I  have to delete the names off the pacs right?

nope the game will read then fine even with the names on there.

@pozzum Is It Possible To Add Themes Without Replacing Like Animations AND Trons?

not at this time.

I guess now I have to wait for this update business to get fixed. I just removed the future strings and my games load now. 

i just noticed that not only their base has been ported but also their additional attires from 2k15. 

like my ported cm punk, i installed 9 additional attires using the attire unlocker then i was having problem with my attire #5 coz it shows different in-ring(modded) attire and entrance attire(2k15). then i removed the pac file for attire #5 then i tried again. then he showed up with a 2k15 entrance attire. so i had to remove my ported cm punk and use a modded one instead to be able to use my 5th slot with modded attire. XD

is there a way to disable his additional attire or should i just hex it and change his additional attire to the 11th slot? (ch475102 which is inaccessible since limit is 10 slots but idk if possible)

i just noticed that not only their base has been ported but also their additional attires from 2k15. 

like my ported cm punk, i installed 9 additional attires using the attire unlocker then i was having problem with my attire #5 coz it shows different in-ring(modded) attire and entrance attire(2k15). then i removed the pac file for attire #5 then i tried again. then he showed up with a 2k15 entrance attire. so i had to remove my ported cm punk and use a modded one instead to be able to use my 5th slot with modded attire. XD

is there a way to disable his additional attire or should i just hex it and change his additional attire to the 11th slot? (ch475102 which is inaccessible since limit is 10 slots but idk if possible)

I've always Changed unused files to like DUM01 DUM02 DUM03 DUM04 ect

• Like 1

I've always Changed unused files to like DUM01 DUM02 DUM03 DUM04 ect

i see, thank you. gonna try that one. :D

Hello all of you, i have a problem..

when i change the music from cm punk or rey mysterio then the entrance animations changes to adam rose,, 

how can i fix it? i don't have any idea... 

Hello all of you, i have a problem..

when i change the music from cm punk or rey mysterio then the entrance animations changes to adam rose,, 

how can i fix it? i don't have any idea... 

edit the entrance back in cheat engine using the entrance animation hex.

http://adf.ly/12819869/poz2k15champ

Championship Animations:

617 CM Punk Championship Entrance

678 CM Punk "With Heyman" Championship Entrance

Heyman does not appear

What's the hex code i have to modify to set 617 as his Championship entrance? 

617 translates to 69 02 in hex change address 14270F668 to those values.